Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Re-Intros!

Zacky's P.O.V.

Thankfully the doctor permitted me to leave the hospital. I preferred not being in that death hole. I watched Jessica, ever since she talked to me in that room, all she was doing was smiling. "Okay Zacky, you can come with me, Brian and Michelle,” Jessica said. I looked at her confused. She laughed.

"Sorry, I forgot. This is Brian Elwin Gates Jr.," she said pointing to the guy in a fedora who glared at Jess.

"Elwin? Jeez Jess, did you have to say that?" he asked. She nodded happily. Then she hip bumped the woman next to Brian.

"That's Michelle and the bitch who looks exactly like her is Valary," she said.

"Or you could be normal and call me Val," Val said to me. Jess pouted.

"Like I said, she's a bitch," Jess said. "The guy with the muscles is Matt, that's Val's lover. Alright their engaged but it's basically the same thing. The extremely tall psycho is Jimmy and the girl he is clutching with a death grip is Leana. Lastly Johnny and Lacey. Since I paired everyone up, I guess you figured they're all together. So now that you now know the names of these fucktards, onwards!" she yelled. Val laughed.

"I'm so glad that she's happy now," she said. I looked at her.

"She wasn't happy?" I asked. Val looked like a deer caught in headlights. Matt stepped in.

"Well, in truth, Jessica was the closest to you. I'm pretty sure you told her shit that you wouldn't any of us and vice versa. So when you were in the hospital, she was really out of it," he said. I nodded. I was so sad that this girl could be so torn up about me and yet I don't know her at all. Infact, this whole group seemed so cool, it's such a shame to not know who they are. I entered the car that held the angel.

We pulled up to a house. "This is Matt's house," Brian informed me.

"Wow Matt, it's beautiful," Jessica said, referring to the house. I looked at her.

"Haven't you been here before," I asked. She blushed.

"Ah, no. I just recently came to know you guys,"

"Really? Wow. Matt said that you and I were very close. If you just recently became our friends, how is it that--" I began.

"Believe me Zacky, it's complicated," she said and put a hand on my shoulder. I looked at her quizically but she just smiled. We walked into Matt's livingroom and it seemed as if everyone paired up with their siginificant other. Once again, I looked at Jessica.

"If all the girls have boyfriends, where's yours?" I asked her and she burst out laughing.

"I remembered asking you something like that," she said. "But, I do have a boyfriend," I think my heart broke. I silently cursed myself for such a reaction. How can I be feeling like this for this woman? Who exactly is she?

"By the way, your ex is a bitch, incase you're wondering," Johnny added in which getting a slap on the back of his head from Jimmy. I guess Johnny was just being mean.

"Short shit, you don't say things like that to someone who has amnesia. Zacky wouldn't be able to agree 'cause he doesn't remember how fucked up that bitch was," I stand corrected.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my fucking Gizzard! The peoples who comment are sooooo fucking awesome! You guys sure makes me laugh when I read the comments! :) So thank you MarybethLovesMcFly (yous one physhic bitch!), IdiotDorkGeek, LoveForDeathbat and Dark Passion Play! You guys give me........................... MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be glad :) Comments from other people are mucho appreciated!