Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

God Hates Me!

Jessica's P.O.V

God, it hurt so much when Zacky couldn't remember me, but I couldn't hate him. I blame God. I think He just like fucking with me. He probably likes to see my relationship go down the fucking toilet bowl. So here I am, in Matt's kitchen, sad and hurt, wondering why the hell God hates me. In the corner of my eye, I saw Val, Lacey, Michelle and Leana, all had sympathy in their eyes. "Sweetie, what are you going to do about Gena? I know you told Zacky that she's going to come but I don't want her here," Val said. I saw the other girls nod.

"I know, no one does. Well except for Zacky and we have to do this for him. You know, until he regains his full memory, let's just let Gena play along with this," I said, wearily. I'm just so tired of everything. All I want to do right now is go under the blankets and forget all about this screwed up life.

"Wow girl, ain't your relationship just a bust," Leana said. Lacey hit her on the shoulder.

"Don't tell her stuff like that! What if she goes all pyshco and throws you on the pavement and beat the shit out of you? Quite frankly that white girl could probably pack a punch and hells no would I want to pay for the plastic surgery that you would need," Lacey said. I chuckled despite my situation. Those girls can really cheer me up.

"Alright, can one of you guys please call Gena and tell her everything. I know she probably doesn't like me and stuff but I really hope she agrees," I said.

"Well hopefully she'll agree even though she got slapped by Zack--" Vall started.

"What?" I asked. Val's eyes opened big. One thing I realised about Val in the time I knew her, is that she always says things she isn't supposed to.

"Well when you left and Zacky saw the little note you wrote, he was so pissed at Gena and he slapped her," Val explained. I smiled.

"Well, please call her anyways. I have to call Kyleigh and Amy," I said. Phone in hand, I called Kyleigh and told her to put it on speakerphone for Amy to hear. I knew I had to tell them about Zacky and I and what happened. At the end, Amy was the first one to talk.

"Hun, do you want me to come and slap the memories back into him?" she said. Then ofcourse, Kyleigh had to say some stupid shit.

"Ooh! Or we could put him infront of another truck!" I heard something collide in the background and immediately I knew Amy slapped Kyleigh.

"Thanks for the suggestion Ky but I think it would kill him," I said. I could tell Amy was rolling her eyes.

"Excuse Ky, she ate too much ice-cream," she said. I nodded. That's the reason. I heard Gena's voice in the livingroom.

"Alright girlies, I have to go, Gena's here. Loves you both!" I said and hung up. I walked into the livingroom just in time to see Zacky go and kiss Gena.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe, yesh IdiotDorkGeek, I is a bitch to Jess :) But it gots to be bad before it just good, right? Hopefully. Alright well she commented as well as Kissing.Sin (yesh sweetie, he believes that) and LittleMissRESENTMENT. For those who commented on the previous chapters...... muchas gracias chicas! :)