Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Conversations

Amy and I waited intently for the concert to start. Screams filled my ears and I was excited. Finally, the concert started. The band members came out and-- holy shit! As much as I wanted to forget those faces, I couldn't. Zachary Baker, Matt Sanders, Brian Haner, James Sullivan and Jonathon Seward, they were Avenged Sevenfold. I supressed a groan as Matt began singing.

............................................................................

For the whole concert, I stared at the guys. I didn't even listen to their music. I didn't want to face them, especially Zacky. Amy dragged me backstage. I tried protesting but she grabbed onto my hand. I knew Amy was confused as to why I didn't want to meet the band but I couldn't tell her. We made our way backstage and I saw the guys. Johnny was the first to see us.

"Hello--fuck Jimmy stop it!" Johnny yelled as Jimmy tackled him. I cracked a smile.

"Hi," I said lamely to everyone else including the guys, Val and two other girls.

"I'm sorry, you have to excuse them," Val said to us. Amy nodded.

"Um well, I don't know about Amy here but I just want an autograph for Kyleigh," I said looking at Amy who was staring at the guys. She quickly caught on to what I was saying and pulled out two posters. One for Kyleigh and one for her. Matt took the poster and signed, passing it to Brian, who passed it to the rest of the band. Amy took back the poster for Kyleigh.

"Wait, lemme take it. I could always bribe her into doing atleast one thing for me before giving her it," I said. I could feel Zacky's gaze on me.

"Don't you want an autograph too?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Nah, I'm too irresponsible. I'd probably lose in within 4 hours," I said.

"So what's your name?" Brian asked.

"Jessica,"

"Did you go to Huntington High?" I laughed nervously.

"Nope. I lived in Chicago,"

"Oh. Sorry, you just looked familiar,"

"Well, I'm not,"

"Hey, Jessica right?" Zacky asked. I nodded.

"How about you and me go somewhere," he suggested seductively.

"How about I go home and you go blow yourself," I retorted in a sickly sweet voice. I could tell everyone was trying to hold in their laughter.

"That's not possible,"

"How would you know? Don't tell me you've tried it? I knew it," I said.

"Shads, I like her. Can we keep her?" Johnny asked Matt.

"Shads? Who's that? And no you can't. Amy and Kyleigh would miss me too much." I said earning a snort from Amy for the last part.

"It's Matt's stage name 'M. Shadows'" Amy said.

"Oh! hehe. So what are you guys' stage names?" I asked.

"Synyster Gates" Brian.

"Johnny Christ," Johnny.

"Zacky Vengeance," Zacky.

"The Reverend Tholomew Plauge or The Rev," Jimmy said.

"Wow, that's a fucking long name Jimmy," I stated. He chuckled.

"So you're a new fan, I'm guessing?" he asked. I blushed and nodded.

"But anyways, we've gotten our autographs and now we should go. Let's go Amy," I said grabbing Amy.

"Bye!" she shouted. In the car park, I heard a voice behind me.

"I know who you are, Jessica Smith," I froze.
♠ ♠ ♠
okie, comment please :) they makes me HAPPY!