New Love Is Tasteless, We're Going Down

Fight

"Zacky knock it off! You’re scaring me! You know how I get with shit like that!" Hannah yelled at him as she ran off the bus. She traveled a few feet until hitting something that felt very much like a brick wall in the pitch black. Hannah screamed and hit the pavement.

"Shit! Are you alright?" someone asked as he heard her hit the ground.

"Hannah! Are you okay? I heard you scream." Zacky yelled, running off the bus. He had a flashlight, and when he shone it upon her and the "brick wall”, she recognized the gorgeous green eyes of none other than Alex Varkatzas.

"Dude, what the fuck did you do to her?" Zacky screamed at him.

"I did-." He was cut off by Zacky's fist contacting his jaw.

"What's going on out here?" Matt called from the door of the bus. He heard Zacky's short breath and a few groans. Matt's eyes quickly adjusted and he saw Zacky tackle a figure that was about a foot taller than he was.

"Matt! Get Zacky away from him!" Hannah yelled as she heard another punch find its mark.

She saw Matt grab Zacky arm but it wasn't enough, surprisingly. The rest of the A7X crew ran off the bus and Brian helped Matt, while Johnny and Jimmy tried to restrain Alex.

"What the fuck are you doing here anyway?" Matt sneered at Alex.

"I was taking a fucking walk. Got a problem with that? Last time I checked I was allowed to go anywhere." Alex spat words at Matt like venom.

"Get out of here before I let him go." Matt said while motioning towards Zacky. He let go of him, and helped you up off the ground.

"You alright?" he asked. Hannah nodded, and walked over to where Zacky was still standing, staring Alex down; when she pushed him towards the bus.

"Get in. I'll be there in a little." She whispered to him, walking over to Alex, "I'm sorry about him. He's a little worked up, that's all."

"Yeah, well he apparently cares about you, so I'm guessing it's alright," he sighed and continued, "Well you better get going. Don't want him to get pissed off again."

She politely smiled and said, "Yeah... Well I'll see you around sometime."

When Hannah got back on the bus, she gave the guys a questioning look, and they pointed to the bunk area.

"Zacky?" she called out.

"Yeah?" he asked from the door of the bathroom. Quickly walking to where the light escaped from the open door, Hannah cried out, "Oh Zacky!"

Zacky had a black eye and a fat, bloody lip. She went to grab his hands, but he flinched and she carefully turned his hand to examine his knuckles; they were bloody and scratched.

"Sit down," she told his as she searched the cabinets for peroxide and bandages. Hannah returned to Zacky, and sat on his lap, facing him.

"Now, this might sting a bit." He slowly nodded and clenched his teeth.

Hannah poured the peroxide slowly onto his cuts, and he let out a blood curling scream.

"Ah! That hurt!" he said as tears formed in his eyes.

"Hun, I'm sorry. I have to put it on so it'll stop an infection. I have four other places to put it. So..." he nodded and she wrapped his hand in gauze. Hannah had to completely wrap his left hand, making it impossible for him to be able to navigate the frets on his guitar.

She moved to his lip and applied a little peroxide, while cleaning the blood off his face.
Hannah looked at him and said, "Now for that eye... well, we'll just apply a little more eye shadow."

He chuckled since he wore enough already. She stood up, kissed him on his uninjured side and said, "You'll live."

The both of them walked out to the main lounge area, and she cleared her throat to get the guys attention. When they all turned and faced them, Hannah said, "Well your rhythmic guitarist is okay, but he can't play for a few days."

This caused a few groans to surface from the group, and Hannah shrugged and said, "I'm sorry guys, but his hands need to heal. Now I'm exhausted, I still need a shower, and then I'm going to bed."

She said "goodnight" to the boys, and quickly stripped down and hopped into the shower. When she emerged, she changed into some form of P.J.'s and climbed into her bunk. A few hours later, Zacky too changed into his P.J.'s and climbed in next to her. As Zacky kissed her on the cheek, Hannah couldn't help but think of Alex.