New Love Is Tasteless, We're Going Down

Downfall

Hannah quickly made her way over to the AP tent, and when she arrived, she flashed her pass to the security guard, who after a little hesitation, finally let her through.

When Hannah neared Zacky, she could see that the line had gone down a considerable amount. The boys were exhausted by now, and she knew they would never walk away from a signing until everything was completely finished.

She took her place behind Zacky and rested a hand on his shoulder. He quickly turned around, and gave her a small smile before returning back to a very excited fan. About twenty minutes passed and finally the last fan's belongings were signed, and thankfully the signing was over.

When Zacky stood, he walked over to her and said, "Hey, ugh I'm exhausted. I could use a nap."

Hannah smiled at him and he put his arm around her waist. The two of them both exited the tent, and walked in silence behind the rest of the pack, back to the bus.

Yet again Alex passed by, but this time all they did was smile to each other.

'I think he's stalking me.' Hannah said to herself as he gave her an overly cheesey grin in return. She shook her head an continued walking to the bus, with no altercations this time between Zacky and Alex.

As they walked, she ran into a few of her good Warped Tour buddies, like: Justin Pierre, Adam Russell and Matt Good. They all were cautious to wave, but Zacky didn't take notice. Hannah shrugged and they smiled before they decided to walk away.

The two of you got back to the bus, and Zacky decided to take a nap, but begged her to stay with him until he fell asleep. About five minutes later he was out cold, and she carefully sat up and scooted off the bunk and walked to the front of the bus.

Hannah plopped down next to Brian, who was currently watching Blow, on the couch, and sighed heavily.

He looked away from the plasma screen and over to her saying, "What's wrong?"

Hannah looked over at him, and sighed again, replying, "Zacky. Brian I don't know what to do anymore. I mean, I like him alot still, but he's been getting pissy about every little thing. I don't know how much longer I can handle it."

He gave you an apologetic look, and replied, "Hun, I dunno what to do for you either. I'm sorry, but maybe you should let him know. I mean, Zacky can get a little aggressive, but if it gets out of control again, like earlier, then leave him."

She gave him a half smile and said, "Thanks Brian," Hannah gave him a hug, "I think I'm gunna go for a walk, to clear my mind."

He nodded and she slowly stood from the couch, and trudged to the front of the bus.

She stepped off the bus, and the warm summer air hit her like a punch in the face. Hannah slowly breathed in and out, and started walking towards the tents. She walked slowly since she wasn't being pushed around by Zacky and by the time she got to the main gates, it was almost three.

As she showed the security guards her pass, Hannah trudged onto the grounds, and started her long, quiet journey. She was stopped as she passed by certain tents by her friends, and they all showed concern for her "vegitative" state.

"Hey!" Someone called out to her as her passed a number of tents. Without stopping, she continued to walk with her head down. Hannah heard footsteps behind her and a hand was placed on herr shoulder. 'Shit, I hope it's not Alex.'

She thought as she slowly turned around and came face-to-face with Justin.

"Ohh! Hey, I didn't know you were the one that was calling me." Hannah said with a smile.

He bent over trying to catch his breath and replied, "It's alright."

He looked at her and said, "You don't look alright. What's up?"

Hannah sighed and replied, "Ugh, nothing. Zacky and I got into another fight today, and I dunno what to do anymore Justin."

He gave her a sympathetic look, and placed an arm around her shoulder.

"Let's walk and talk." He said, as the two of you made your way to the Main Stage.

They walked for about twenty minutes, and when they finally decided to actually go to the main stage, Fall Out Boy had just left the stage, and the engineers were setting up for the next band. Instead of going around and standing on the stage the two of you agreed to stand in the crowd. A few minutes later, the crew had finished setting up, when a familiar face strode out onto the stage, sat behind the drum kit, and started up a rather steady beat. Three more people walked out onto the stage, and picked a few chords of their guitars.

Finally, the last person to walk out on stage said to the very excited crowd, "Oakland! How the hell are you?" The crowd went crazy.

The singer laughed and replied, "Well how about we get started?" Once again the crowd roared, and with this the drummer hit a snare, causing the backdrop to fall. Revealing the word, Atreyu printed in white.

Hannah looked over to Justin, "You would."

He smiled and replied, "I figured you'd want to see them play from the side of the stage, but never from the crowd. If I get mauled, I'm blaming you, hardcore."

She doubled over in laughter at the thought of Justin getting mauled by Atreyu fans, "I'm pretty sure that there isn't too many people out there that like Atreyu, that also like Motion City Soundtrack."

She said, causing him to glare at her. "That's not funny Hannah." He remarked.

"Oh, but it was." Hannah replied, pinching his cheeks.

He looked at her in horror, "I can't believe you just did that to me." She smiled, and turned to watch the rest of the show.

Twenty minutes later, Hannah and Justin fought their way through thte crowd and headed back to the buses. As she walked, she noticed two familiar figures in front of her.

"Shit!" she said, loud enought for only Justin to hear.

"What?" He asked, giving her a quizzical look. She nodded behind him, and Justin looked that way. "Who? Alex?"

Hannah nodded, and shielded her face from his view.

"Why?" he asked, looking extremely confused.

She let out a sarcastic laugh, "Because I think he's stalking me. I swear."

She said when she noticed Justin's doubtful face.

"Sure, you just wish he was stalking you. Because, even though you're still dating Zacky, you're secretly attracted to Alex." Justin said looking Hannah square in the eye.

Hannah balked at the idea, and turned away from him, "Justin, you're crazy!"

As she turned away, she heard footsteps near them and ignored it.

"Hannah...," Justin said, as he placed a hand on her shoulder and spun her around.

"Yeah?" She asked, as she turned eyes glued to the dirt.

Justin cleared this throat, and Hannah looked up to see Alex and Brandon standing in front of her. They smiled at her and gave her a small wave. She smiled and waved in return.

"Alex and Brandon were wondering if you'd, I mean, if we'd like to go hang out with them," Justin said, giving you a hard stare.

Hannah rolled her eyes, so that only Justin could see and nodded, "Sure, that'd be fine."

The four of them set off towards the buses, Justin and Brandon in front, and Alex and Hannah bringing up the rear. Hannah walked in silence, staring at the back of Justin's head, and occasionally noticed Alex glance at her from time to time.

She smiled, and looked over at him, "Can I help you?"

Alex turned bright red, "Nah, I'm just thinking of something."

Hannah nodded, and shook her head.

"What? Don't you believe me?" He asked in disbelief.

Hannah let out a burst of laughter and patted him on the shoulder, "I believe you kid. Calm down."

Alex shyly smiled, and looked down to the ground.

"ALEX! Look out for that bus!" Hannah yelled at him, causing his head to shoot up and his eyes to get wide. When he realized there were no buses coming at him, he shot Hannah a dirty look, which caused her to double over in laughter. He let out a low growl from deep in his throat, causing Hannah to straighten up and her eyes, to become wide.

Alex lunged, and Hannah screamed and dashed onto the bus, with Alex on her heels. She ran through the front lounge area and dove into the first bunk that was unoccupied, and slid the curtain closed to contain herself.

She could hear Alex walk into the back a look around. He no doubtfully had one of those, 'I dunno where she went.. wink, wink' looks, and paced back and fourth down the bunk aisle. Unfourtunatly, Hannah started to get a tickling sensation in her nose, and before she could hold it back, she let out a loud sneeze.

Alex quickly tore back the curtain to find her lying on the bed hand to her face, and her nose scrunched.

"Ew." She said as she looked up at him. Alex started laughing hysterically and straightened up within seconds.

"Did you just randomly choose this bunk, or what?" He asked, sliding in next to her.

Hannah looked over at him, and gave him a questioning look, "I just climbed in.. why?"

Alex's face turned a light red, "Well, this just so happens to be where I sleep."

Hannah's eyes went wide, "Oh! So that's maybe why I found these on the covers?" She asked, holding up a pair of blue boxers by the waist band.

If Alex's face could have gotten any redder, it would have by then.

He reached out to grab the boxers, but Hannah pulled them out of his grasp. "Hah! What will you give me for them?"

Alex stammered, "Uh.. well.. um.."

Hannah smiled, and scooted closer to him, "What was that?" She placed them on his face, and laughed.

"Eww." Alex replied, quickly pushing them off, and giving her a dirty look. Hannah gave him a
wide smile, and layed back down. She sighed loudly and looked over at Alex.

"What?" He asked, leaning on his side, and facing her. Hannah looked up to the top of the bunk, and shook her head, "Nothing."

"Okay," Alex said, still staring at her, "Are you sure?"

Hannah smiled, "Yeah. I'm pretty sure. It's just that I haven't felt like this sin-."

She was cut off by the sound of her phone singing Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' Damn Regret. She wiggled the phone from her pocket, and looked at the screen, her eyes going wide in the process. She quickly looked over to Alex and put a finger to her lips, signaling him to be quiet.

"Hey babe." She said into the phone. Without having to ask, Alex's face went from curiosity to disdain, he knew who it was from the moment he heard an angry voice shout on the other end.

"Where the fuck are you?" Zacky shouted, causing Hannah to hold it away from her ear.

"I'm hanging out with Justin." Hannah replied, turning red because Alex was witnessing another fight.

"Why did you leave?" He asked, temper apparent, and still rising.

"What are you talking about? You told me to stay with you until you fell asleep. Why are you getting so mad about that?" She asked, becoming utterly confused.

"Why?! Because I think you're cheating on me! We need to talk. I want you back here right now. Might as well bring Justin with you." Zacky said as he hung up the phone, leaving Hannah nearly in tears.

"Alex.." Hannah whined, inching closer to him, and burying her face into his chest.

"Shhh." He said as he wrapped his arms around her, and held her close.

"What am I going to do? I've never cheated on him, let alone think about it. It's not something I would do." Hannah replied now in tears.

"You need to stop crying. Show him how strong you actually are. If you guys split, you need to show him how strong, and better off you are without him. You don't want him feeling like he got the best of you, now do you?"

Hannah looked up at him and gave him a weak smile, "No, I don't."

Alex smiled, "Come on, let's get you back to your precious boyfriend."

Hannah nodded, and waited for Alex to get out. She slowly climbed out behind him and trudged to the front of the bus.

When she walked past the kitchen, Justin looked up, "Hey," and abruptly stopped when he saw the makeup running down her cheeks, "Let me guess. Zacky? Well let's get you cleaned up, and we'll get you back over there."

Hannah nodded, and walked to the bathroom with Justin.

When they had finished in the bathroom, they walked out back to the front of the bus, and Hannah just walked off the bus, not stopping to say goodbye or anything. When she finally hit the pavement, Justin was a few steps behind her, and he placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

They walked in silence for a little, when Hannah noticed two shadows behind her. She stopped, and looked over her shoulder, suprised to see Alex and Brandon walking just a few steps behind her. Alex noticed that she saw they were there, and gave her a small wave. Hannah smiled at him in return.

As they walked past the From First To Last bus, the Avenged Sevenfold bus came into view and there in front, stood Zacky with his arms crossed, sunglasses placed upon his face, and his mouth in a tight line.

Hannah slowly walked up Zacky, and had her head down, "Zacky.."

He gently placed his fingers below her chin and brought her face up to look at him square in the eye. Without hesitation or any kind of look, Zacky raised his left hand and slapped her square in the face.

Hannah heard a small scuffle break out behind her and she guessed that the guys were holding Alex back. Hannah turned her head back to Zacky's and felt tears streaming down her face.

He shook his head and leaned in, "I don't want to see you ever again. Except for when you get your shit, and leave. Understand?" Hannah nodded, and looked down. She saw Zacky drop his hands, and turn away from her.

Within seconds Alex was at her side, and gave her a bone-crushing hug. "Come on. Let's get you away from here." He said, as he gently placed a hand on the welt Zacky created, and kissed her forehead. Hannah nodded, and took her last look back on everything she used to love.