New Love Is Tasteless, We're Going Down

Terrified

The six to them returned back to the bus after chowing down at the local Olive Garden.
"Jeez, I'm stuffed," Dan said, as he placed his hands on his stomach.

They climbed onto the bus where Dan forgot being stuffed, shot Travis a daring look and cried, "I call shower first," and raced off to the bathroom.

Brandon laughed and plopped himself down on the couch, turning the TV to some random sitcom.

Alex hopped onto the other one as Hannah announced she was going to change. When she got to the bunks, Dan had stepped out of the shower, steam curling around his feet.

He winked at her, and causing Hannah to grimace and turn away.

She quickly changed just as Alex came back to the bunks.

"Hey, ugh. Dan won't leave me alone."

He groaned, "I'll see what I can do. Are you finished changing? I need to change, myself."

"All yours."

He smiled and went to change.

Hannah walked out to the front of the bus, and plopped onto a couch and watched Brandon slowly start to nod off.

Alex stepped out of the back, and sat down on the couch next to her.

Marc, noticing Brandon, silently crept up to the couch and started screaming, the rest of the gang joining in.

Brandon jumped and rubbed his eyes, "Fuck you."

They all settled in, and switched on the movie Hitch, until Dan, Travis, and Hannah fell asleep.

Alex placed his arms around her and carried her to his bunk, as he started to leave, she stirred.

"Ughnn.. don't leave me. Please stay?" She asked semi-conscious.

He nodded, climbing into the bed with her.

She immediately snuggled into the crook of his arm, and fell into a deep sleep.
__________________________________________
The following morning, Alex stirred causing Hannah to quickly sit up.

"You okay?" Alex groggily asked, rubbing his eyes.
Hannah giggled at his appearance.

"What?"

"Your hair is everywhere. It's pretty hot actually. But very Sex hair." She said ruffling it more.

"Sex hair, eh? I'll give you sex hair!" He said, messing with her hair.

She stuck out her tongue and cried, "Showwwaaaa!"

Grabbing clothes, she stepped into the bathroom and jumped into the shower.

Alex hopped off the bunk, and sauntered to the front of the bus where he noticed they had
arrived at the next Warped location.

He stepped outside and dug a pack of Marby's out of his pocket.

As he was thinking of lighting one, someone came around the corner.

"Hey man, do you have a lighter?" Zachary Baker asked.

"What the fuck do you want?" He said, rolling his eyes.

"A light." He said as Alex handed him the lighter.

"Actually, I was wondering.. how's the skank? Bone her yet? She really is a good fuck." He
said, looking off into the distance.

A low growl escaped Alex's mouth.

"Besides, that's the only reason I kept dating her for two years. You gotta think after two
years she would have gotten boring." Zacky continued.

"I don't want to hear about this.. How about you leave us alone from here on you. Kay?
Thanks." Alex said as he walked back onto the bus.

Hannah noticed Alex's read face, "What's wrong?"

He waved her off, and stormed to the back.

Hannah quickly rising, followed him back.

"Alex, dear? What's wrong? Please tell me?" Hannah asked, placing a hand on his chest.

"I ran into Zacky, and all he kept talking about was you two and how he kept you around just
so you could be his sex slave."

Her eyes widened, "Are you serious?!"

She quickly turned away, and laid down in Alex's bunk, "I should have known. All he ever
wanted to do was mess around."

"Come here. I'm sorry I flipped out on the sex thing. It doesn't matter, since you two are no longer together."

He wrapped his arms around her as she slowly started to doze off from all the emotions.
He sat there, and watched her chest rise and fall in rhythm to her breathing.

"Hey man, what's up?" Brandon asked, as he sat on Hannah's bunk.

Smiling, "Not much, just watching her sleep and thinking of how someone could ever treat
her like shit."

"No offence Alex, but that was before you, Brandon said reasoning with him, "You really like
her don't you?"

Alex looked up at him, and gave him a half smile. "Yeah, and I feel like a hero, as cheesy as
that sounds."

"Maybe you should tell her. You've already slept with her," He said, giving Alex a wink.

"Eh, I wish I could. My anxiety. I wish it would just go away."

"Maybe you should try to overcome your anxiety. We don't want the old, 'I live in a shell' Alex
back. If you need any help, you know we'll be here for you." Brandon stood, patting his
shoulder and walking away.

"Hey, Hannah? I have to tell you something..." Alex said as he woke her up.

"Yeah? What is it?" She asked, stretching.

"Oh, um.. well.." She started when he was cut off.

"Guys we need to rush. We have a signing in ten minutes," Travis said, grabbing clothes
and changing in the bathroom.

"So, what were you going to tell me?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Um, nothing. But you should probably get changed." Alex said jumping off the bed.

'What I really wanted you to say was, 'Hannah, I like you.' Oh well' Hannah thought as she
dug clothes out of her bag.

As the group sat up front waiting, Brandon leaned over, "Did you tell her?"

Alex shook his head, "I was about to, but Travis burst through the door."

"Well- Holy!" Brandon said, looking the other way.

Alex gave him a questioning look, but turned his head towards the bunks.

Hannah stepped out, dressed in a mini demin skirt, a tight fitting Fall Out Boy tee,
checkered Vans, and her sunglasses. She managed to quickly scrunch her hair, and
having it hang in her face.

"What?" Hannah asked, as she looked up and noticed everyone staring.

Brandon, Dan, Travis and Marc all looked away as Hannah stood next to Alex, her legs
practically in his face.

"Leg's get going." Travis said, wincing, "I mean, let's get going."

The rest of them followed him off the bus, as Dan continued to chuckle.

Travis shot Dan a glare and disappeared into the crowd.

"Stay with me." Alex whispered in her ear, causing shivers to run down her spine.

She grabbed onto this belt loop, as he put his hand on the small of her back.

When they got to the table, Alex made sure to sit at an end, so Hannah could stand behind
him.

As the autographs were being signed, and the pictures being taken, Hannah received many
of the same glares she got from being with Zacky.

Between posters, Alex leaned over to Brandon, "I think I just became a leg man."

Brandon laughed, sliding a CD over to Alex, "I've always been a face guy."

When they finished signing, they were escorted to the main stage.

"What did you want to tell me earlier?" She asked, as she grabbed his belt loop once again.

"Um, I don't remember." He said, not looking her in the eye.

"You're lying. Know how I can tell? You won't look me in the eye. Zacky always pulled that
shit with me when he'd lie about where he was, or who he was with." She said, looking at
Alex straight on.

Alex lowered his head, "I will tell you later, I promise."

She nodded, "I'm holding you to it."

He smiled, and placed his arm around her, giving her a hug, "This could be the start of a
beautiful friendship."

Hannah smiled, taking in his words, and not only the scenery.

When Atreyu started to take the stage, she was told to take a place on the side of the stage,
somewhere out of the way.

As she stood there, watching the guitarist duel it out, she noticed Brian standing on the other side.

He nodded to her and she smiled in return. He motioned for her to meet him at five in front
of the Fall Out Boy booth and walked off the stage.
As the boys walked off the stage, Hannah gravitated towards the water stand, "Amazing show you guys!"

Alex grabbed a towel off a stool, nodded to her and continued to walk away.

"Um?" She replied, giving Brandon a confused look.

"Anxiety. He likes to be alone for a little after a show." He said, taking a swig of water.

"Oh, well.. I'm supposed to meet up with Brian at five, so if you could tell him."

He nodded, as she walked past him towards Mike Stage.

As she walked past the Fall Out Boy booth, a hand grabbed her arm, and sunglasses were
placed in her hand.

A gruff voice breathed in her ear, "Follow me, do not try to run for it either. I have a gun, and I
will shoot you."

She felt a cold, metal object shoved into her lower back, and for once in her life Hannah
Bardo was honestly scared shit-less.

She frantically looked around at the passerby's wondering, and mostly hoping, one of them
would rip off their shirts to reveal a Superman outfit.

They didn't seem to care, or even take notice of a woman being marched along, two men in
front, and one behind her.

Nope, nothing weird at all about that.

"What do you want with me?" She asked.

The three of them laughed.

"Hum," The leader of them said, "I dunno what they want with you, but I sure as hell know
what I would want with you."

One of the men behind her incoherently said something, something that sounded like the word, Sex.

"Pig." Hannah muttered, only to be heard by one of the guys behind her and he pushed her slightly.

The front man shook his head, "I was thinking ransom. A couple thousand maybe. Pretty sure Alex would pay, considering he's in love.

The other two laughed.

'Alex can't like me. Can he?'

As Hannah weighed the thought, they had arrived in the bus parking lot, heading towards and unfamiliar bus.

The shortest goon, punched in the bus code and the leader drug her onto the bus.

He continued to drag Hannah to the very back of the bus to where she saw a dark figure
sitting on the bed.

"Here she is." The man said, flinging her down on the bed.

"The money is on the table." The figure said.

The man nodded and walked to the front of the bus.

The figure ripped off her glasses to reveal himself as, Zachary Baker.

"ZACKY!" Hannah cried, trying to sit up.

He roughly pushed her back onto the bed, and shut the door.

"Hum, ever since I talked to Alex about you, I have been pretty lustful, but now, you're going
to give it to me, whether you like it or not."

He looked her over and touched her upper thigh, "I see you even dressed up for the
occasion."

He grabbed at her shirt, and ripped it off. Hannah started to kick and squirm, but he was too
heavy.

Pulling down her underwear he tore into her, causing her to scream in pain, and Zacky
slapped her.

She whimpered and drew her hand up and clawed him in the face, blood pooling in the
deep scratches.

"You.. little.. bitch!" Zacky cried, pushing into her harder.

Another scream erupted from her, as he climaxed, pulled out and left her there, shivering in shock.

She laid there for what felt like hours until one of her best friends, walked to the back of the bus.

"Hannah? What happened?" Matthew Good asked staring at her disheveled state.

"Zacky, he.. raped me."

His eyes grew wide, "Holy fuck! Let me get you a shirt. Apparently Zacky paid off the other three and told them to bring you here. They said he told them he wanted to talk."

He removed her old shirt, and placed in next to her on the bed.

She could barely move, "Help me, please?"

Matt nodded, knowing very well that Hannah didn't just mean replacing her old shirt.

He embarrassedly helped her place her underwear back on, "Can you walk?"

She shook her head, and Matt being a perfect gentleman, carefully picked her up bridal style and carried her off the bus, "Atreyu, right?"

She groaned, thanking God that Matt knew her so well.

He readjusted, and knocked on the door.

It slid open to reveal Dan, shock written all over his face, "Alex!"

Alex came over to the door and upon seeing Hannah his face grew red with anger.

He roughly, yet gently pulled her away from Matt.

"What the hell happened?" Brandon shrieked, turning on Matt.

"Zacky.. he raped her."

Dan looked over to Marc, "Oh, no."

Brandon squeezed the details out of Matt, as Travis walked back to the bunks.

He placed a hand on Alex's shoulder, "We need to take her to the hospital."

Alex rounded on him, his eyes red with rage, and tears were staring to slowly drip from them, "Why!"

Travis bit his lip, "Well, according to Matt, the rest of From First To Last were paid to kidnap her, not knowing what was going to happen.. and.."

Alex's face contorted, "What happened Travis?!"

Travis groaned, "Zacky. He raped her."

Alex let out a scream, but to everyone else it sounded like a roar, "Someone get me event security."

A few seconds later, an ambulance pulled onto the scene. They placed her on a stretcher, and started to speed off.

"Wait!" Alex said hopping into the back, earning glanced from the paramedics, "She needs someone with her."

They nodded and with sirens blaring, turned towards the nearest hospital.