Complete

Liar

We got in and the music was going and there was a lot of people.
“Yeah! Whoo! Lets party like a rockstar!!” Jimmy yelled taking his shirt off and dancing into the crowd.
“Want a drink?” Brian asked.
“Yeah, sure.” I started to dance a little. Matt went into the crowd with Jimmy and Johnny. Zacky and Veronica went into a separate place where there were people talking and making out.
“Hey, why don’t you get into the crowd and get your jiggy on!?” Jimmy asked.
“I don’t know, im waiting for Bri to bring my drink.”
“Oh.... hey you said Jarred was sick right?”
“Yeah.”
“And didn’t he say it was contagious? “
”Yeah.”
“What is he contagious of... tongue?”
“What?” I looked at Jimmy he was looking in one of those separate rooms where there were people making out and talking, but it was a different room. Then I saw what he was looking at. It was Jarred, all over some other girl and on my birthday. My fists clenched into balls and I stomped over to him.

Matts P.O.V.

I was dancing in the crowd when I saw Bailey stomp somewhere. I walked to Jimmy.
“What’s the matter with her?” I asked.
“Well lets just say Jarred heals quick.”
“What?” I looked and Bailey went out of the place crying. I walked fast to Jarred.
“What the fuck did you do!!” I shouted at him. I was so mad I hatted seeing Bailey cry.
“What do you mean?” Jarred was scared.
“You know what the fuck I mean, you were suppose to be sick.... right?”
Hey, ok stop bro, stop man, Matt stop!!” Brian got in the middle and stopped me from kicking his ass.

Brian’s P.O.V.

I got drinks for me and Bailey. I got a beer for me and a double martini for her. I paid them and I had to go through the crowd. I saw Jimmy, but not Bail.
“Where’s Bails?” I asked Jimmy.
“She’s outside crying, Ill go see her” he left and I saw Matt holding Jarred’s shirt in one hand. He was about to kick his ass. I broke it up, but then we all got kicked out of the club.

Baileys P.O.V.

I stomped up to Jarred. I was furious, why did he lie to me? I thought I loved him but now I don’t.
“What the hell is this?” I asked pissed off and waving my hand toward the girl he was all over. They both jumped up and he looked scared.
“Oh! Bailey what are you doing here?” he asked me surprised.
“What am I doing here, its my birthday you dick and im with the guys... What the fuck are you doing here with this bitch?”
“Its not what it looks like I still love you.”
“Yeah really fucking looks like it when your all over this slut!!
“Will you listen to me!!”
“Fuck you!!” I started crying and ran out of the building. I sat on the curb next to the building by the door. Then all of a sudden I was being pulled to a bare chest. It was Jimmy.
“Are you okay?” He asked. I didn’t answer. I just started to cry more. “Im sorry, this is suppose to be your best birthday but he fucked it up.”
“Its okay its not your fault.” I was still crying “w-wheres ev-veryone a-at?” I started to sob.
“Well Matt is about to kick his ass and if I know Bri he is trying to calm Matt down and stop it.”
“You fucker!! You fucked with the wrong person!! Your lucky I don’t kick your ass!!” Matt was yelling. He deemed mad. No he was pissed of he didn’t like seeing me get hurt in any way and he would help me with anything.

“Matt calm down, its not going to help.” Brian was pushing matt away from Jarred. The security kicked them out.
“Bailey. Im so sor-...” Jarred was trying to come to me but Matt wouldn’t let him come.
“Fuck you leave me alone, stay out of my life!!” I interrupted him. He left and went to his car.
“What happened? I saw the security take you guys out of here?” Johnny asked while he ran through the open doors.
“What happened, we heard Matt yelling and we came out?” Zacky and Veronica came out holding hands.
“That fucker!” Matt said and everyone looked at him while he left. “He made Bailey cry!” they all looked at me. Brian sat by me holding me close to his chest. I was crying more. Veronica was sitting on my other side after Jimmy got up. She was rubbing my back.
“Shhh its okay I’ve got you.” Brian whispered in my ear and he was rubbing my back too.
“What happened?” Veronica asked
“I don’t think she will talk about it.” Brian said.
“Well, I went up to bail asking her why she wasn’t dancing in the crowd, she told me she was waiting for Bri to bring her drink, and then I saw Jarred all over another girl when he was suppose to be sick....like that girl was the last steak on earth... Then next thing I know she is crying running outside and Matt was about to kick his ass”
“I broke it off.” Brian said, I could hear him talk through his chest.
“Okay lets taker her at our house for a while.” Zacky said walking to the car. Matt drove, Jimmy sat in the passenger seat, Veronica, Zacky, and Johnny were in the middle. I was stuck in the back with Brian. When we got to their house I told them I wanted some alcohol. They gave me some vodka. I took the whole bottle and went to a room.
“Are you okay?” Brian followed me.
“Im fine you?”
“Im good, but you normally don’t act like this Bails.”
“Well I normally have a faithful boyfriend too.”
“Im sorry its fucked up.. You deserve better than that... a lot better.” he said this slowly. I started to fall asleep.
“Ill leave you alone.”
“No! don’t leave stay with me!” I started yelling I could tell I was getting drunk the bottle was empty.
“Fine.” he smiled, pulled me up and curled me into his chest again. We both fell asleep