Sequel: Unknown Calling

Calling Carter.

Mastermind's Pride

I could tell she didn’t like it. She turned her head away from him, out of his reach. Caidan just smiled nastily and cupped her face with his hand, leaned in close and whispered something to her.

“HEY!” I yelled loudly. I strode up to the group, pushing past what looked like fifteen year old boys with more than a little force as I made my way to Kala. “Get your filthy hands off her, you fucking creep.” I ordered, eyes flashing.

He whirled to see me, wincing as the movements hurt. “No,” he hissed, hands balling into fists. “I’ll talk to her if I want!” He sounded like a sulky child.

I leaned closer, noticing he didn’t seem so tall now. “Not if she doesn’t want you to, though,” I growled. I ignored the fact that threatening this boy gave me a sudden rush of adrenaline. I just wanted to pound him into the dirt for ever touching Kala. I wondered where Carter had disappeared to. Hadn’t he been right behind me?

Slowly, Caidan pulled something out of his pocket. My heart stopped as I recognised the sounds of metal sliding and grating against metal. A knife being drawn. Caidan smiled again and nodded to someone behind me. I felt a firm grip being taken on my arm, and was suddenly outraged. I was stronger than this. I was not about to be beaten up by a bunch of little boys.

I kneed Caidan in the balls.

But as he keeled over, clutching himself, the grip tightened even more on me and Caidan shoved the knife up and towards me. It didn’t seem real until I felt the metal pierce my skin, sinking into me and making me gasp.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUUUNNNNN!!! this is the spanner !

What did Caidan say to Kala???
Wheres Carter??
AND WHERE DID THE KNIFE GO?!?!?!

FIND OUT ... .. . whenever i update. probably in the next few days. ^-^