I Want To Marry My Stalker

What's Going On?

After we watched this movie called Push, Uncle Dan said he heard the doorbell ring. He went to get the pizza I thought about my life and how much it’s changed. Not long ago I was stuck living with Nate and his awful family now I’m living in a mansion with an amazing family. They say I don’t have to cook or clean and I have my own room. How do I deserve this? I shake myself out of my mood. I need to be more positive and just help where I can. I decide to head back to the kitchen to clean up the mess they left. At least I can help that way.
When I eventually find my way back to the kitchen I wonder if there are two kitchens in this house. Willow and Jace are out and their uncle was with me the whole time. Who cleaned the kitchen? When? I stared around in confusion until I heard some yelling. I walk to what I assume is the front of the house by following the noise. I recognize Jace’s voice but not the few others.
As I walk to the door Jace sees me right away and everyone shuts up.
“Willow just go upstairs. I don’t want to talk to you right now.” Jace said. Willow looked over her shoulder at me I would’ve swore her eyes looked different. She calmly walked up the stairs as Jace showed some guys out. Uncle Dan had a piece of pizza sticking out of his mouth. Jace looked at him.
“Really? You couldn’t wait three minutes?!” His Uncle smiled
“I’m hungry and this is the good stuff. Garlic stuffed crust with pepperoni and cheese and it’s all delicious. Just stop looking at me. Stop. Turn around and go to the kitchen and stop judging me!” He said and then took a huge bite out of his pizza and marched towards the kitchen. As soon as he walked out of the room Jace smiled like crazy and chucked.
“He gets so flustered so easily.” I smile, just a little bit and Jace walks over to me. “Let’s go get some food little one!” He says and picks me up and runs to the kitchen. I squeal the whole way there and he laughs like crazy. When he sets me down he pushes my hair back from my face. “I love it when you smile.” Which of course makes me smile even more. He kisses my forehead and goes to get a piece of pizza.
The pizza was REALLY good. I had two whole slices. Then my stomach hurt. I heard something shatter upstairs. Jace excuses himself and walks upstairs. I look at his uncle and he just says
“You don’t want to know.” He starts cleaning up dinner and I automatically get up to help. I grab all the dishes and start washing them. Jace’s uncle just turns off the water and says “Leave it, seriously.” He pushes me out of the kitchen and I decide to go to my room. I walk out of the kitchen and start roaming, not really realizing where I’m going. Next thing I know I’m at a back door and completely lost. I try to retrace my steps and continuously end up at the back door again. An hour later and I’m still at the back door so I give up. Worse comes to worse I’ll just walk around to the front of the house.
I walk out the door into a meadow. There aren’t really any flowers in patches like a garden but rather a bunch of colors mixed randomly. Like someone took all the seeds from different types of flowers, mixed them together, and threw them randomly on the ground. In the far distance is a wooded area.
I have nothing else to do so I might as well go explore. I walk through the meadow and towards the woods and decide to keep walking. It’s very calming out here for some reason. I cross from the meadow into the woods and keep walking to the point where I can’t see the flowers anymore. For some reason I just want to keep going. About fifteen minutes later I stop to take a break and look around a bit. There is a large rock with a flat top that looks like the perfect chair so I decide to sit down.
I see something out of the corner or my eye and it looks like Willow. I do a double take and she seems to see me too. Her eyes go wide in shock and she takes off. The darkness of the woods made her eyes look pitch black. She stopped for a minute and then took off. I quickly got up and ran off after her.
I found her in a small clearing.
“You’re not supposed to be here.” Is all she said, “You need to leave.” She looked mad and even weirder her eyes looked like they were black with red swirls. “NOW!” She yelled and I started running back in the direction I thought I had come from. I kept turning left and right to go around things but I ended up back in the clearing Willow was in. I went to turn around when she screamed. I looked back to see her grow eerily calm as four huge men attack her. She calmly stood there as they ran towards her. Her hand shot out and three of the men flew backwards, the fourth was trapped in a black smoke. I stepped back right onto a stick. Willow’s head turned sharply. She whispered something and then paid no more attention to me because she was fighting off the men again. Next thing I know Jace is behind me picking me up.
“We have to go. You shouldn’t have seen this.” Was all he said as he tucked my head into his shoulder. Next thing I know Jace is setting me on my bed. “Stay here, I’ll be back later.” Was all he said as he closed my door behind him. All I could think is what’s going on and who are these people?!?
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know if you think this should go super natural or not. I haven't decided how I'm going to do the next chapter and if it really is going to go this route or not.

Let me know what you think.
K.