I Want To Marry My Stalker

Wait. Just wait!

I wake up the next morning and think back to my dream. How weird. Maybe it was because I watched that movie Push. There were all sorts of weird power things going on there. That’s probably it. I shrug it off and decide to get ready. I get up and notice that I’m still in the clothes I wore yesterday. I must have been really tired if I fell asleep without changing but I can’t remember being that tired. I don’t really remember last night. I get into the shower and think more about my dream. There weren’t any swirly eyes in the movie. It’s just weird that I had such a vivid weird dream and I don’t remember last night. Unless my dream wasn’t a dream and it was last night… yeah like people can throw other people around with just a small hand movement.
I get out of the shower and put on jeans and a black shirt. I look around for my flip flops for a little bit before I remember they’re downstairs by the front door. I decide that if I want to know if my dream was real or not I’m going to have to go see their back yard. I know I’m being stupid but I’ve never had a dream that vivid. I walk in the direction of the kitchen because that’s the way I’ve been shown to my room every time. I walk to the kitchen and out through the dining room. Eventually I find my way to the door but my shoes aren’t where I left them. I search all over and even look in all the closets I can find.
Jace walks down the stairs as I close the fourth closet for the fourth time.
“You ok?” He asks me almost cautiously.
“Yeah, I just can’t find my flip flops. I swore I left them here yesterday morning but there not in any of the closets or on the floor.” He looks as me weirdly and then just smiles.
“Oh, I, uh, moved them. I’ll go get them be right back.” He heads towards the back of the house so I decide to follow him. That way he doesn’t have to backtrack. I barely keep up to follow him to the back door where he grabs my flip flops.
“Why are they back…?” I trail off and open the door. It looks exactly like my dream. I turn back to see Jace standing there. I grab my shoes out of his hand and start running to the forest.
“Wait!” Jace calls and next thing I know he’s in front of me. “Just wait.” I stop for a second confused about how he got in front of me but my curiosity gets the better of me and I run around him. Next thing I know I’m over his shoulder.
“Put me down! I have to go look at something. PUT ME DOWN!”
“I’m sorry. I can’t do that.” He says quietly while walking back into the house. He makes a bunch of turns and ends up in a room I’ve never seen before. “Just stay here.” I nod like I will and he leaves the room. I quickly get up and quietly open the door. I see him go around a corner and I head in the opposite direction. I somehow find my way outside without him coming to get me. My heart is beating a thousand beats a second as I make it to the woods and continue running. I can’t stop now, I’m almost there! I run into the exact clearing in my dream and see Willow standing there. My dream was no dream. Somehow it really happened.
“What are you?” I ask her. She just stands there with her head down and eyes closed. Behind me I hear Jace and his uncle burst into the clearing. I repeat my question to them. Jace isn’t looking at me but at Willow. He whispers something to his uncle and he nods. Uncle Dan looks at me.
“I need you to come here, please. Just to talk and explain things. I promise we won’t hurt you.” I shake my head and back up more. I didn’t realize it but I backed right into Willow. Her head flung up and she grabbed me but then something weird happened. It was like her body was frozen. Uncle Dan and Jace walked over slowly, quietly talking to themselves. I’m looking at Jace directly in the eyes but something’s off. His eyes are bright green. So bright that I bet they would glow in the dark. Then I look at Dan. As I’m watching his eyes go from a pale silver blue to a bright blue. “Go.” He mutters to Jace and Jace launches forward. He pulls me out of Willows arms and runs backwards with me in his arms. We run right behind a tree and he looks at me.
“I know you’re not going to understand this but I need to go help my uncle. He can’t get Willow to calm down without some help. Please stay here and I will explain everything when I’m done. Please” He says the last word as he runs back into the clearing. I poke my head around the tree and do a double take. One second I see Jace and the next a giant wolf. My jaw drops. The clearing suddenly seems extremely dark. I look up to see dark storm clouds that look like they might explode into a dangerous storm. I look back in time to see the Jace wolf carefully tackle Willow and Uncle Dan run over to them. In just a few short seconds something changes. I look up to see a bright blue sky. When I look back down Jace is helping Willow up. She looks embarrassed and Uncle Dan hugs her. As one they look at me. Next think I know they’re right in front of me and Jace is holding onto my hand.
“Let’s go inside so we can explain things.” He and I start walking with me freaking out in my head. This isn’t possible. I turn my head to see Willow looking at the ground. I can hear what her uncle is telling her.
“Willow, it’s ok. You have a lot of power and you haven’t learned to completely control it yet. Your powers are especially hard to control and that’s why I told you about the clearing. Jace was supposed to talk to her this morning but she was acting like she didn’t remember. This isn’t your fault and she’s perfectly fine. We’ll work on your power and it won’t happen again. Now you understand why I tried to train you. I am trying to help; I’m not just doing it to be annoying, though that is a positive side effect.” I look back to see her smile just a little bit.
Once we get back into the house we go to the dining room. Willow and Dan sit on one side of the table with Jace and me on the other. I open my mouth but Jace cuts me off.
“Let me just explain first. Then you can ask all the questions you want whenever you want to.” I nod in agreement to his proposal.
“I’m going to start with me since you know me the best and the longest and because I brought you here. I can freeze people. That’s how I got in front of you so easily so many times. I freeze a person entirely. They don’t breath and their heart doesn’t beat and they don’t know what is going on at all. This is also helped by the fact that I can move faster than the average human…by a lot. I can also change into any animal that I want to. I do mean any animal, from a fly to a killer whale, you name it and I can do it. Questions?” He asks as he pauses in his explanation.
“No, not yet at least, I’m still processing this.” I say and he nods and gestures to Willow
“Willow has powers that are harder to control than mine. She can control fire-which she has mastered. It is also part of the reason we moved from the old house. She got mad at me and threw a few fireballs and the house may or may not have caught just a little bit on fire.” I hear a little laugh that was quickly covered up by a cough and see Willow fighting back a grin. Well trying to fight back a grin but failing miserably. “Her fire gift is completely under control and you’ll probably see her playing with fire all the time. Her other gift is much more rare and difficult to control. Do you remember her eyes from last night?” I nod.
“They were pitch black but it looked like there was red swirled in them. I guess it could’ve been red flames in her eyes.”
“Yeah, that’s because she has two gifts that are considered dark. Her anger issues are made worse by the fact that she doesn’t only have fire but something that we call Darkness. She can change shadows into solid things and move people around just my moving her hand. Because both of her gifts are considered dark gifts they amplify each other. She’s really close to controlling it but you’ve walked in at a bad moment both times you’ve seen her. The first time she was fighting off some guys that were attaching the house and the second time she was fighting with her power. If you wouldn’t have found her she would’ve regained control but when you bumped into her she lost her concentration and exploded. It won’t happen again especially now that you know our secret because she can tell you when she’s going to train instead of hiding from you. Last is Uncle Dan. He has what we call guardian powers. It’s part of the reason why Willow and I live with him. He can both contain our powers and amplify them. Sometimes he can even control our powers through us. So basically he could beat me up with Willow’s power if he really wanted to. I originally came to live with him because I couldn’t control my shifting. It’s a hard thing to control when I experience any kind of emotion. Willow has it worse than I do but she’s more stubborn. She fought with her powers on her own before my parents kicked her out. They were tired of everything being singed. So do you want to ask questions now or think about it some?” He looked at his watch. “More time has passed than I thought. It’s about dinner time so either we can eat while you ask questions or I’ll bring you some food and you can go to bed or just spend the night thinking. I stand up.
“I think I’m going to go think about this. I want to know what I’m dealing with before I say anything I shouldn’t. Thanks for your patients and I’ll see you tomorrow.” I calmly walk to my room and close the door. I turn the lock and lean against the door. So much is going through my mind but I somehow make it to my bed and pass out. I had the vague memory of my door opening and someone walking over to my bed.
“Please don’t hate me little one because you’re my everything and without you I’m nothing. Good night little one. Sleep well because I’ll be watching over you to keep you safe.” Last thing in my memory was someone kissing my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Extra long update tonight so be happy. haha
Have any questions you want her to ask? Let me know and I'll put them in!
Thanks for reading
K.