I Want To Marry My Stalker

Sooo….what were you doing?

I wake up the next morning and think about all that happened. The first thing I do is go lock my door. I need some uninterrupted time to think. I’ll be ok for a few days in here. I have a bathroom to shower and everything in. I also found a mini fridge in my closet. I guess Willow figured I’d spend a lot of time in there. Either that or she knew this would happen one day and didn’t want to starve.
Willow. She’s so nice but she has “dark” powers? Does that mean she’s evil? The more I think about it the less it makes sense. She’s protective of her brother and uncle. Why else would she have been fighting against people trying to attack the house? Her powers are just so dangerous and dark. I’ll admit the fire thing is awesome but the darkness is kind of scary. She can move the shadows around and make them solid. I have to admit that would be pretty awesome for pranks. She’s working on controlling it and her uncle seems pretty confident in her. She seemed really sorry when she came back and realized she was about to hurt me. I honestly don’t think she’d do it intentionally. Willow doesn’t seem dangerous. She’s the only other girl in the house and she designed my room. She decorated it and included everything I ever needed or even thought I needed. I just can’t see Willow as someone who would hurt me. She definitely has anger issues but I think she’s a great girl. Once she masters her control I think we could be great friends.
Uncle Dan doesn’t really have powers that could hurt me and he just wants to help Willow and Jace. He can amplify or cage their powers. That’s probably why Jace and Willow’s parents sent them here. He seems really patient and like he cares a lot. He helped calm Willow down to save me. I don’t really know that much about him but he did take me in. He hadn’t even met me and he took me in. He’s always treated me with respect and acts like I’m family.
I understand why Willow and her uncle didn’t tell me that they could do what they can. At least now because they just met me and who am I to them? Some random girl that they first met in the hospital because her crazy ex-boyfriend beat her up and then threw her out of a window. So they graciously took her in because Jace wanted them too.
Jace started out being really creepy. He was always there when I turned around and never went away. I don’t know when but he somehow went from being creepy to being a guy I really like. He’s protected me a number of times from Nate and then from an out of control Willow. He just understands me and wants to care for me.
I look at the clock and realize it’s midnight. I’ve been thinking all day and I haven’t eaten at all. I walk into my closet and open the mini fridge. I decide to eat some cheesy salsa and chips. But then remember that I have no way to mix the Velveeta and the salsa. I turn around and see something out of the corner of my eye. A little tiny microwave that it tucked into the corner of the closet. That girl thinks of everything. I stick the bowl of salsa and cheese cubes into the microwave and start it. I start eating the chips until the microwave beeps. I stir the salsa and bring it and the chips back to my bed. As I dig in I start thinking again.
Jace didn’t want to hurt me and he saved me from Nate. He says he can control his powers and his uncle seems to agree. I don’t think he would ever hurt me in anyway. I understand that they didn’t feel they could tell me just yet. I mean this is kind of a huge family secret. Well I assume it’s a family secret. I don’t really know anything about Jace’s family other than his sister and his uncle. Maybe they are the only super natural ones in the family. How do they get their powers? So many questions!
“Little one? Are you ok? It’s been two days. Please come out.” I don’t say anything. I don’t know why. I’ve basically decided that he’s never going to hurt me. Wait why me. Why did he choose me out of all the girls I the world. Why isn’t he dating someone who is supernatural just like him? Unless…
I stare at the garbage can and throw out my hand but as hard as I try the paper in the garbage can stays safely intact. No fire started there. Darn. Well what about this! I stare at my shadow for a good ten minutes but nothing. No movement, no solidness, nothing. So I try Jace’s power. I look at a picture of a wolf on my wall. I calm myself down close my eyes and concentrate.
“You look like you’re trying to poop.” I fall off my bed because I jumped so high.
“Willow! How’d you get in here?” I say getting up with her help.
“I control shadows but shush Jace told me to stay out of here. He’s sitting right outside your door. Same as he has been for the past few days. He is freaking out hoping you’re ok. He thinks that something happened but he doesn’t want to come in and upset you. He’s worried like crazy because he thinks he lost you forever.” She says sadly.
“He hasn’t.” I whisper.
“Sooo….what were you doing?” She asks
“I was uh, haha, uh trying to figure out if I’m like you.” She shakes her head and starts laughing.
“Well you’re not going to find out that way. Are you ready to talk to him?” I nod
“I think so. I understand a lot of it but I still have some questions.”
“So go talk to him. Uncle Dan and I will be waiting in the dining room for you two to come down. After you’re done with the questions we can figure out if you’re like us.” She said and I once again nodded. I walked toward the door and realized I didn’t thank Willow. I turn around but she’s already gone.
“Thanks” I whisper and turn back to the door. I twist the door knob and open the door. Jace scrambles to stand up and he looked horrible, like he hadn’t showered in days.
“Hey Jace,” I say with a slight smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
BUT tell me what you think.
K