I Want To Marry My Stalker

Always Waiting For The Pain To Fade

I lay on the floor waiting for the pain to fade. I hope Nate didn’t break my ribs again. Last time he broke my ribs he purposely hit me there when I did something wrong. I’ll have to be more careful the next few weeks.

Nate walked back into the room and saw me still lying on the floor. He reached down and grabbed my arm fiercely. Nate pulled me up, grabbed both my arms, and pushed me against a wall.

“I told you to behave. You know not to talk to anyone I don’t approve of. I really don’t approve of that guy. You are to stay away from him. Understand?” I simply nodded not looking up but he threw me against the wall. My ribs had to be broken, I tired to curl up into a ball but he grabbed my arms again. “I asked if you understood.”

“Yes, I understand,” I managed to squeak out.

“Good, now go finish cleaning our room,” He said while shoving me into the wall one last time. I held my ribs as I walked up the stairs. I would have to sneak out tonight and ice them. The problem was if I made any sound someone would wake up and I would be punished. Nate wouldn’t hesitate to hurt me again.

I walked into the room and sighed. I started cleaning this morning but that was when Nate got mad. I had put his short sleeve shirts where the long sleeve ones belonged. When he saw that he went ballistic. There was glass, broken things, and clothes all over the room. I started carefully picking up things avoiding the glass best I could. I picked up one of his favorite shirts and my hand starting gushing blood. I looked down to see a four inch cut diagonally across my hand. I ran to the bathroom and started cleaning his shirt. I would clean my hand later. If I stained his shirt he would kill me or at least beat me until I wished I was dead. I finally got all the blood off his shirt and went to work on my hand.

There was a long skinny piece of glass. I walked off the cut and started digging the glass out. It was embedded in my hand pretty deep. I finally got it out half an hour later and bandaged up my hand. I walked back into our room and for the next hour, I finished cleaning. Nate walked in and watched me finish vacuuming around the bed. I went to put the vacuum away but Nate grabbed my hand. He tore off the bandage and gripped my wrist.

“What did you do?” He asked holding on as tight as he could, it was hurting me. I tired not to wince.

“I cut my hand on a piece of glass.” He smacked me.

“I told you to behave this week.” Then he threw me against the wall. I slid down the wall careful not to move or look at him. He kicked the wall next to my head as he went to walk out. He paused by the vacuum, picked it up, and threw it at me. I covered my head so my arms and stomach took the brunt of the force. I pushed the vacuum off of me when he has walked away. I sat there for a few minutes and then looked at my arms. They were already turning black and blue. It was ten o’clock by the time I finished putting things away. I went and started doing laundry. I was almost done when Nate’s mom walked in.

“Rachelle, Nate wants you.” She told me quietly as I finished folding a load of laundry.

“Thank you,” I said as I started the last load of laundry. I walked upstairs and into Nate’s and my room. He handed me clothes to sleep in and he walked out to get a drink. I quickly changed and lay down on the bed. Nate walked in five minutes later, turned off the lights, lay on the bed, and pulled me closer to him. I wonder if I’ll be able to get any ice tonight after all.

The next morning I felt like I was run over by three semi-trucks. I hurried through all my morning duties so Nate didn’t get mad at me again. I was waiting by the car when I saw that new kid come out of the house next door. He saw me and started walking over. I frantically looked at he house and back and him shaking my head. He stopped when he saw Nate come out of the house looking mad. Jace went back into his house.

”You put this shirt in the wrong place.” Nate smacked me right as Jace came out of his house a second time. I sadly got into the car and looked down. It was about ninety degrees out and I was wearing a turtle neck and jeans. This way none of the bruises showed.

We got to school and everything was fine. Nate had to talk to his teacher early so he dropped me off at my class room. He gave me a look that said if I didn’t behave that I’d be sorry. I walked into the room and sat at my seat. Jace walked in and came straight over to me. I looked at him and he looked mad. I immediately put my head down so I couldn’t see him. His hand came up and I flinched.

“I’ll never hurt you.” He whispered so no one else could hear. “Will you go out with me sometime?” He must not have seen Nate with me, or he didn’t know that Nate was my boyfriend.

“I can’t,” I said right as the teacher started class. He started writing something and I thought he was just taking notes. Then he slid the paper over to me.

“Why?”

“Please, I can’t talk to you ever again.” I wrote back and ignored him for the rest of class.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment.

Kit Kat