You Are Everything I Am.

Ein.

"Look, I gotta board the plane. I'll see you soon, Georg." I said into my phone, talking to my cousin and my best friend, Georg Listing.

"KARI!" My friends Curtis, Oli, Amanda and Amy called. I turned away from the concierge desk and ran towards them. Surely enough, I was attacked with hugs.

"We're going to miss you so much." Amanda whined

"Yeah, London Prep won't be the same with out you!" Amy complained.

"Oh guys, I'll come back to visit," I promised them, holding Amanda and Amy close.

"But that wont be for months and months!" Oli argued, "Who am I going to party with on Saturday nights?"

"You have the other three to do that with. Just don't drink too much, alright? I don't want to come back to England to find you dead because you drank too much."

"I wont," He said, pulling me in a hug.

Won't drink too much, my arse. His breath was still drenched in alcohol from last night's "going away party".

"Flight 762 departing from London to Berlin, Germany will be boarding momentarily. Please have your boarding passes ready."

I sighed heavily, and grabbed my carry-on from the floor.

"Kari, come here." Curtis called me over. My eyes started welling up with tears. I wanted to go to Germany. But I didn't want to leave my friends behind. Especially Curtis. I walked towards him slowly, he opened his arms and hugged me. I started crying, allowing my tears to flow down my cheeks.
He lifted up my chin, so my eyes met his. "Kari, its alright," He said, brushing a piece of brown hair out of my eyes. I'm sure by now, my eyeliner was halfway down my face, I rested my head on his shoulder.
"I'm just gonna miss you guys so much." I cried

"No matter what, we'll always stay friends. Don't worry, Kari." He soothed me, wiping my tears from my eyes.

"Attention all passengers, Flight 762 is now boarding. Please line up at the door and proceed onto the plane. Have your boarding passes and your passports ready." The concierge announced

"I have to go," I whispered.
My friends squished me in a hug one last time before I boarded the plane. I looked back before boarding and waved goodbye,
"Ich liebe dich, alle." I mouthed to them.

I quickly took my seat on the plane and stared out my window.
Goodbye, England. Hallo, Germany.

----

I woke from my sleep to loud grumbling from the plane's engines.

I was in Germany already, and we were landing. Soon, the plane came to a complete stop. I strecthed my arms and turned on my cell phone. One new text message from Curtis.

"We miss you already." It read.

My heart sank upon reading that.I didn't, no, I couldn't imagine life without my friends. It's too hard.
--

I grabbed my three bags of luggage from baggage claim, when I heard a deep voice that sounded a tad English.

"Kari!"

I turned around, it was my cousin, Georg!

"Geo!" I squeed, running towards my cousin. He picked me up off of my feet and squished me.

"How was the plane ride over?" He asked'

"Tiring, I slept the whole way." I yawned, "And my bags aren't going to carry themselves" I teased.

"I'll carry those out to the car, and we can walk around town a bit, how 'bout that?"

"That works for me."

Georg threw my bags in the back of my aunt's car, and we headed into town. Germany was just as beautiful as I remember. All the little shops and stand lining the streets, I loved it.

"You miss England yet?"

"Not England, just my friends."

"Oh, danke." He rolled his eyes, sarcastically.

"Sie weiss Ich liebe dich!" I shoved him playfully.

"Ja, ja, ja." He laughed.

My phone rang in my pocket to "You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us in Prision" by My Chemical Romance, another text message. From Curtis.

"Enjoying Germany? Oli's drinking again... Gotta come back and party : DD
-Curtis," It read.

"Who's that?" Georg asked, reading over my shoulder as we were walking,

"Oh it's just my best friend, Cur-" I got cut off.
I accidentally bumped into a boy as I was walking. Tip: Never walk and text message at the same time while walking in the market in Germany. Muy purse and all its contents spilled onto the sidewalk.

"Oh schiesse. Ich bin traurig" The boy I bumped into said. He had short blond hair and amazing brown eyes. He was a bit muscular, but not too muscular, not bodybuilder type.

"Sorgen Sie sich nicht, es ist gut" I replied. The boy gathered my iPod and my wallet and handed it back to me. He helped me up as I put the things back in my bag
"Dankeschon." I blushed

"Lässt gehen, Gustav." A tall, thin girl with black hair scoffed, pulling him away in the opposite direction we were going.

"What's her issue?" I asked Georg. He just shook his head.

Must talk to him later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe. First chapter of mine and Joanie's collab! :3

Yes, I had to include BMTH (Oli and Curtis) in this somehow. Lol.

Comments are lovely. Subscribtions get you Tom Kaulitz covered in chocolate (which I'm willing to give away at ANY TIME. Trust me!)

Fully Alive,
Kari.