You Are Everything I Am.

Drei.

[Kari's Point of View]

It was the end of the day and I was at my locker. My mind was still on Gustav. He was really nice and all, but that doesn't shock me, he's Georg's best friend.

Yet, I still couldnt believe that girl, Jade. What did I ever do to her that she seems to hate me so much? Yes, I accidentally bumped into them in town, but is that really something to hold a grudge against?

I closed my locker and turned around- too quickly.I managed to bump into yet another guy. This boy had black and blonde hair that was slightly spiked up in the back. He was a tad feminine looking, wearing a black tanktop, a white cropped jacket and white skinny jeans.

"Trauig," I murmured, helping him up.

"Danke, und es ist okey." He said, helping me pick up the stack of books that fell.

"You like Twilight?" He asked speaking suprisingly good English, holding up my Breaking Dawn book.

"Mhm, my friends back in England hated it, but I have a fetish for it," I explained

"Oh! Das ist gie-"

"Flirting with the new girl, huh Kiro?" a brunette - blonde, feminine-looking guy said. This one was a bit more fashionable, though, and I could have sworn, his makeup looked so much better than mine. There was another boy next to him with long blonde hair with a flip to it.

"Shut up, Strify." Kiro glared, "I was not flirting."

"Whatever," Strify rolled his eyes, shoving past Kiro, "My name is Jack E. Strify, everyone calls me Strify though. Pleased to meet you."

"He's also quite the diva," Kiro said, rolling his eyes

I giggled, "Nice to meet you. I'm Kari."

"That's my brother Shin, and you already know Kiro." Strify said as Shin waved from behind him.

"Hallo Shin!" I waved, giggling.

We began walking out of the building, "Aren't you Georg's cousin from England?" Shin asked

"So thats how people know me around here, huh?" I teased.
The boys looked at each other and nodded their heads.

"Well to answer you're question. I am from England. London to be exact. And Georg is like my best friend. How'd you all meet?" I asked

"Well Shin and I are brothers, and Yu, Romeo and Jade or our cousins. Apparently Kiro is also Jade's cousin, on her dad's side. We met him at Anime Con."

I gasped, "I LOVE ANIME!"

"Really? What kind?" Shin asked, elated.

"Hm. My favorites? Sailor Moon, Pokemon, if that even counts and I love Death Note."

"You can be Kiro's best friend!" Strify joked

I laughed, "I think I will!"

"KARI!" Georg called, standing next to his BMW, waving for me to leave.

"Ah, I gotta go! It was nice meeting you guys!"

"Same here." Shin said.

"I'll see you around!" I waved as I ran off. I looked back before climbing into the passenger's seat of the BMW. Strify whispered something in Kiro's ear. Kiro looked toward the car and nodded.

I hoped to God they weren't talking about me.

--Time Elapse: After Dinner--

After dinner, I went straight to my room and got changed into my flannels. I sat down in the living room next to Georg, who was watching TV. It was awkwardly quiet for a minute, until I decided to speak up.

"Hey Geo, what's with you and that Jade girl?"

His cheeks flushed at the mention of her name, "What do you mean?"

"I don't know, like, why does she hate me?"

"I have known Jade since eighth grade. But it's not like I can read her mind, Kari. I'm much better friends with the guys."

I didn't really wanna say it, but I did anyway,

"Do you like her?"

He blushed.

"OH MEIN GOTT! YOU DO!" I jumped

"That doesn't leave this room."

"I swear to God." I promised.

It got quiet again.

It was Georg's turn to break the silence, "I think Gustav likes you though."

I instantly got butterflies the second those words left his mouth. Unlike him, I can easily hide my blush.

"How do you know?"

"I'm his best friend. I think out of everyone, I would know."

I got a nervous feeling in my stomach. Am I really forgetting my friends this quickly?!
♠ ♠ ♠
I dont know if I really like this one so much.

You tell me.

And Shin und Strify arent really brothers. It just works, kay?

Without a doubt, your all I dream about,
Kari.