Status: Hiatus. I have no idea when I'll be writing for this again. Sorry.

IndieDiscs

I know you'll count on the me from yesterday.

"Phoenix told me about your date with Chet." Polly and Trixxi were sitting on the couch both enjoying their morning coffee.

Trixxi looked at her with wide eyes, "What? What date?"

"This weekend," Polly said giving Trixxi a Are-you-sure-you're-okay? look.

Frantically shaking her head Trixxi replied with, "It's not a date!"

"Suuure..." Polly got up from the couch to put her cup in the sink.

"It's not," Trixxi said following her. Even if I sorta want it to be... she murmured to herself.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! I asked him if he wanted to hangout, we didn't even talk about what we'll be doing."

"Okay, okay!" Polly put her hands up in the air, giving up for the moment. "So what are you going to do?" She asked sitting up on the counter.

"I don't know. Does he think it's a date? Oh, God, what am I going to do if he thinks it's a date, we haven't even known each other that long!" Polly glared at her. "It's different with you and Phoenix," she quickly added. "You guys have been hanging out a lot lately you've been able to get to know each other better. I haven't seen Chet in what feels like forever." Polly smirked at that. "Oh, will you shut up?!" Trixxi cried.

"I don't know, Phoenix was probably just kidding. Chet probably feels the same way you do," Polly shrugged.

"Great, this just wonderful." Trixxi put her cup in the sink noticing that she would need to wash some dishes soon.

"Okay, I have a idea, how 'bout Phoenix and I come along? That way if it is a date it'll be more like a double-date."

"Are you sure? You guys don't have things planned for the weekend?"

"No. Come on, it'll be fun!" Polly said hoping down to stand in front of Trixxi.

"Okay, fine."

"Good, I'll call Phoenix and tell him to ask Chet, okay?" Polly grinned.

"Alright," she mumbled watching Polly skip off to her room.

..................................................................................................................................................Image

"Hey, Chet?" Phoenix called from the hallway outside Chet's bedroom.

"Yeah?" Chet looked at his open door seeing Phoenix leaning against the frame, grinning from ear to ear, obviously from just talking to Polly.

"Polly and I are going to be tagging along with you guys this weekend."

"What?" Chet stared at him.

"I think we're going to dinner," Phoenix shrugged his shoulders walking over to Chet's bed.

"We?" Chet asked from his computer chair.

"Yeah. Me," Phoenix pointed to himself. "You," he pointed to Chet. "Polly, and Bea."

"Really?"

"Yes. What is so hard to believe?"

"Trixxi didn't say anything to me..." Chet said looking back at his computer.

"I know, that's why I'm here telling you now."

"So, we're all going?" He asked still staring at the computer screen.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I'll to behave."

"Yeah, thanks."

"Okay, I gotta go to work. See you later." Phoenix got up and walked through the doorway.

"Alright, peace." Chet said to an empty room.

..................................................................................................................................................Image

"How have you been feeling?" Tristan asked Trixxi as she stood behind the register at the Pet Shop.

"I'm good," she replied.

"You're not lying to be are you?" he stared at her.

"No, Tristan. I'm not."

"Are you taking your medication?" he asked and she could hear the slight worry in his voice.

Trixxi rolled her eyes. "Yes. I'm not five."

"He knows. We just worry." Travis said while walking up to them from where he was playing with the bunnies that were kept in a little pin in the middle of the store.

"I know, and I keep telling you guys not to." She grumbled.

"Yeah, but we can't help it." Tristan replied glancing at Travis.

"Nope. Not at all." Travis said smiling.

"It's sorta our job." Tristan added which got a nod from Travis.

"Gah, whatever. You guys know that I'm supposed to be working right now, right?" she said glancing around the store to make sure there wasn't a customer around.

"Of course - we're so proud of you by the way - but I like how Rad is keeping his distance." Travis replied.

"What, are you afraid he'll try to jump me if you leave?" she asked staring at him a bored look.

"Maybe, who knows?" he shrugged. "All I know is that I don't like him." Travis answered. "Plus, that lady as been staring at the same fish tank for thirty minutes now, I don't think she's going to buy anything."

"I like Chet." Tristan stated out of no where smiling like a dork.

"Yeah," Travis nodded. "We like him."

Trixxi frowned. "I think Trent's having a hard time."

"You're still a baby to him, it's hard for him to let go," Travis told her looking at her with sympathy.

"So?" Tristan stared at her with wide eyes.

"Soo....?" she looked back at him questioningly.

"Have you been talking to him?" he asked sounding a little too eager.

"Who, Trent?"

"No! You dumbie!" Travis barked. "Chet."

The look on her face clearly said: Oh. "Yeah, I've talked to him. We're hanging out this weekend. Tomorrow actually." She tried to hide her smile, but she was pretty sure Tristan saw it.

"Ooh. A date?" Tristan smiled. Yep, he saw it.

"No, well, I don't know, but Phoenix and Polly are going to be there."

"Oh, so a double-date. How, quaint." Travis grinned.

"How is that-You know what? Never mind." Trixxi shook her head.

Tristan shook his head along with her. "He doesn't know what half the things he says even mean."

Trixxi laughed while Travis pouted and she couldn't help but love her brothers.

She giggled more seeing Travis recover quickly already smiling again. "So, where are you guys going?" he asked.

"Um," she paused. "I don't know yet, I'm not really sure who's exactly supposed to decide where we're going, so...." She shrugged. "I don't know, I think I'm going to call Phoenix after work. I mean how am supposed to know what to wear if I don't know where we're going? Like if it's causal or not, you know?"

"Yeah, I mean what if it's like this really, really fancy place and your wearing like just jeans and a T-shirt? I mean that would be horrible!" Travis grinned nodding along.

Trixxi glared at him.

And Tristan just rolled his eyes. "Okay, well, we gotta go. So I'll call you later to see how your double-date went, okay?" Tristan leaned over the counter and gave her a kiss on the forehead, something all her brothers have been doing since they were little.

"Okay, I'll talk you guys later. Tell Trent I said hi, and that love him."

"Will do," Travis replied and then gave her a kiss in the same spot Tristan did.

"'Kay, love you!" she called as they walked out of the shop.

"Love you too Bunny!" They both yelled at the same time making Trixxi laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well it's longer right? That's something.
I haven't done the lyrics in the author's note like I normally do, but whatever.

I told you was going to update! And look, I did! Go me!

Kay, um this is where you scroll up and click comments and leave me a short, sweet message that makes me smile and want to update sooner.

:)