Her Kiss Fifteen Times Venomous as the Rattlesnake

Image

Helena Williams got herself into a big mess when she excepted a proposal from her long time best friend, Matt Sanders.

She's getting married, what's bad about that?

She was in love with her other very best friend, Zacky Baker, and she was having his baby in result of a drunken one night stand.

Well half drunken.

She was in a state of denial for the longest of time, everyone around her could see that she was madly in love with him, including Zacky himself.

Everyone except for Helena.

So what do you do when you feel like the world's closing in on you?

Run.

So she did, she ran away.

She moved far away from Huntington, California to Italy.

As far away from her old friends as she could get. And even her new ones.

She was getting far, far away from all of it.

There's just one thing...

She didn't go alone.

Nope.

She went with Zacky on their big escape.

Now it's two years later and they've still heard from nor spoken a word to their friends.

They've started a new life.

And they don't intend on ever seeing them again.

Disclaimer:

I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or anyone associated with them who may be in this story as much as I may wish I did. This is simply another of my fan-fic stories that I had the pleasure of writing, to give you the pleasure of reading! All the credit of Avenged Sevenfold's amazingness (my words don't steal) goes to them, and them only. However, just because I don't own them yet, doesn't mean I never will. Ha ha! Wish me luck! If someday I never return to Mibba for a really long time, you shall know why. *Wink*
  1. Two Years After The Fact
    The sequel's out, the banner's done, everything's set up, and I think you're gonna like it! ;)
  2. When The Past And Present Meet
    Okay my dearest readers, it's here, it's waiting, click the little link above and read it!!
  3. Too Much Excitement For One Birthday
    It's getting better all the ti-i-ime...It's getting better all the time. lol..That's a song!! lol..But it's true, it really is! Now read!!
  4. Getting Reacquainted
    Wow, okay I almost can't believe this is already the fourth chapter. That and I've already got like what? 90 some readers and 37 subscribers I think. Wow you guys are amazing. Now keep reading and make me happy, as well as yourselves! Read!
  5. Let's Have A Little Swim
    Okay, so this chapter's not as 'extravagant' but it's cute, and it leads up to the next one so it WAS necessary, it would have been longer but I ran out of time. But hear it is, so READ!!
  6. Ooo Pretty, I Want One
    This one is actually pretty long! =)) Yay! And then it's funny! I mean like I tried to continuously pack it with jokes and laughter. Haha. Now read!!
  7. Back With A Zack-Attack
    Zacky's back on stage for awhile and the fans are loving it! I hope you all like the update!! Read lovies, go on... =DD