Her Kiss Fifteen Times Venomous as the Rattlesnake

Back With A Zack-Attack

Image

Author's Note:

If you're confused about anything cause it's been awhile, skim through the last chapter. Don't feel bad, I had to do it before even writing this chapter. However, sometimes when you start reading certain things it sparks your memory and you're like "Oh yeah!" lol...Enjoy!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crowd erupted in a huge roar of applause as the show ended.

"Thank you all for coming tonight, you know we love you." Matt grinned into the microphone before looking over to Zacky. "Did you enjoy having Zack back on stage?" It was like a fiery explosion of cheers that had erupted in the arena. Zacky grinned proudly as he held onto his guitar.

Not long after, Matt ended the show and Jimmy threw his drumsticks into the crowd.

"Ya know what I don't get Jims?" I asked as they walked backstage, sweaty and downing bottles of water at a time.

"What's that, My Little Senorita?" He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me into his sweaty chest. I scrunched my nose slightly, but giggled, nonetheless.

"Why do you countlessly toss your drum sticks into the crowd?"

"For the fans of course!" He smiled brightly. "I mean, they do need a remembrance of me." He'd unwrapped me from his arm for a moment to point to himself in indication of his words. I wasn't done playing my game with him, yet.

"Yeah, but see, your routine's getting old. People are used to it now." I shrugged. "They always know what to expect. You throw your drumsticks into the crowd, acquire new ones, and do it all over again. I mean, seriously." I looked up at him through serious eyes. All the guys had ceased their conversations and had long ago picked up on ours. Some were confused and actually interested in my little scheme. Others were trying to contain their laughter.

"You're right!" His eyes grew wide as he released my shoulders from his arm again.

"Of course I am." I beamed.

"No, but seriously, I need something new. Something better. Something so unexpected it'll knock their pants off!" I grinned.

"Go get 'em Jimmy!" I cheered him on as he left the room in a frenzy for what he'd be doing the next show.Johnny and Brian burst into laughter after he left along with myself.

"You're evil." Brian said, now wrapping me in his arm. I looked up to see Matt and Zacky stil looking dumbstruck.

"Never mind guys. It's okay, if you don't get it by now, you never will." They looked at each other with suspicious, questioning looks before shrugging it off. I laughed. Zacky walked over to me and pulled me from Brian's arms. "So, how was being back on the big stage?" I asked, kissing him lightly. He smiled.

"It was great! I never realized how much I missed it, ya know?" I nodded and kissed him again.

"Well I'm proud of you."

"Thanks, Leny, your opinion's all that matters." He gave his signature smirk. I swear it was contagious, because every time I saw that simple smile on his face, the corners of my mouth uplifted in my own smile.

"Hey, hey! I think somebody wants to congratulate Daddy." Val walked into the room bouncing Adrian slightly on her hip. I pulled away from Zacky and Adrienna's eyes lit up as she reached out for him.

"Goo jawb daa-e!" She clapped her hands together before wrapping her arms tight around his neck. He laughed and held her tightly.

"Awe, oh my God, do I see tears in Zacky's eyes?" Val cooed.

"Noway!" Matt said, finally coming to life.

"Shut up." He smirked, burying his face in Adrianna's shoulder.

"What has becoming a dad done to you, Baker?" Brian laughed.

"And you wanna have a kid." Matt huffed at Val.

"There is nothing wrong with getting teary eyed over your little girl." Val protested, crossing her arms.

"Oh? Cause your the one that started taunting him first, I don't want you taunting me like that. And who said we were having a girl?"

"Well if your so insensitive, Matt, I won't joke or taunt you like that." She rolled her eyes and smirked. "And I thought you didn't want a kid so why you worried about the gender?"

"I.." Matt put his hands in the air defensively and walked out of the room.

"No, noway are you running away from this conversation. Answer the question." Val walked off after him.

"I don't want kids!!"

"You just implied that you did!"

The room was filled with laughter as soon as their conversation had been carried so far away that it could no longer be overheard. I then walked up and wrapped my arms around Zacky and Adrianna. I took note that Adrianna had made herself cozy in the crook of Zacky's neck, much like she had when she was a small baby, and she was now sleeping peacefully.

"I can't believe I'm turning into a big mush ball." He smirked as I rested my head on his free shoulder. I smiled and stroked his hair lightly with my fingers.

"You're not. You're just tender to her." He turned his head towards me and kissed my cheek.

"Hate to break up this lovely moment, but we gotta get rollin', the bus is leavin' for our next destination soon." Johnny explained. I sighed and stood up straight again.

"Here, I'll carry her out." I offered.

"You sure? She can be heavy when she's sleeping." I nodded.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I smiled before gathering Adrianna into my arms and cradling her over my shoulder.

"Yo, Zack! Come help pack up equipment!" Brian called.

"Don't we have people for that?" He asked, venturing off.

"You two look so happy together." Michelle appeared beside me as I was finding my way to the exit of the arena. I smiled.

"Thanks. I really am happy with him Shelly." She smiled.

"You two have everything I've always wanted. Each other, a good marriage, a baby, a family." She sighed.

"Don't worry, hon, your time will come." I shot her a side glance and a smile.

"People keep telling me that, but it feels like it never will."

"Honey, I didn't even plan my life this way."

"Exactly! But look how great it turned out. And now Matt and Val are planning on having a baby, settling down."

"Scratch that, Val's planning on having a baby. Matt's avoiding it at all cost." We both laughed at this.

"Well you know what I mean."

"Sweetie you're still young. If anything, you should still be hittin' the clubs and looking for which guy your gonna set up for disaster next." I laughed. But she looked down.

"That's why I lost Bri." My smile faded.

"Brian?" She nodded.

"I wasn't good to him, ya know? He was just another on my list at that time. And now, I really miss him. I fell for him hard. I think I was trying to avoid it. I think I was scared and trying to run from it. Maybe that's what it was, I dunno. Whatever it was, it was stupid."

"I never knew you felt that way, Michelle." I said as we stopped in front of the glass doors of the tour bus.

"Your couldn't, honey," she smiled, "you were gone for two years." I nodded before turning and knocking on the glass doors waiting for someone to open them. Adrianna was becoming a big weight on my shoulder.

"Sp why don't you talk to Bri?"

"He's with Breanna."

"Does he love her?"

"He says he does."

"Well saying something and meaning it are two different things." I said, just as the bus doors were being opened. I smiled reassuringly at her one last time before climbing onto the bus. "Took ya long enough." I huffed at Jimmy.

"Hey, don't blame me Senorita, blame them." He pointed to the arguing couple on the couch.

"I don't see why having a baby is so important to you."

"If you love me and you really would do anything for me, I don't see why it's a problem." Val crossed her arms and turned away from him.

There were a lot of things we'd learned about Val, there were a lot of things we probably still didn't know. But there was one thing we'd better know, it's that when Val turns away from you and crosses her arms over her chest, you better start kissing some serious butt.

"Val. Val, come on, don't be this way." Matt tried to keep his stern voice at first, but within just a few minutes of Val sitting in the same position and giving him the silent treatment, he was caving real fast. "Baby, come on. I'm sorry." None of us were sure exactly what he was sorry for. Maybe it was just the fact that when a woman's mad, the man needs to apologize.

I shook my head as I exited the room, walking silently back to Zack and I's bunk to lay Adrianna down.

"Good night, baby. Sweet dreams." I whispered as I pulled the blankets over her and kissed her cheek. Before I got stood up all the way, I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist.

"Hi." I heard Zacky's voice in my ear in a laughed lightly.

"Hello there." I said, standing up fully and turning around.

"Get 'er to bed?"

"Mhm. Sound asleep."

"Did you see Matt and Val out there?"

"Yeah." I nodded and giggled. "What started as playing around turned into a full blown argument." He laughed as well.

"Hey you guys need to get some shut eye, big day ahead tomorrow." Brian winked as he walked passed. I suddenly cleared my throat and looked down.

"What wrong, babe?" I looked up at him questioningly.

"Huh, what?"

"What's wrong? You acted...I dunno, strange, distant when Bri walked by."

"Oh no I'm fine." I smiled and waved it off. I wasn't gonna what Michelle told me. Not yet. I really wanted to. He was my husband and I loved him. I told him everything. But I wasn't quite sure if she wanted anyone else to know yet, and I wouldn't betray her trust.

"Alright." He said, a little uneasy, if you're sure. I nodded and kissed him lightly.

"I'm sure. Now come, you need your rest for tomorrow." He smirked.

"Yes, Mommy."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!!

And hopefully better than ever...lol...This one wasn't as long, but the others should be. =))

Hope you like it!!

Viva La Princessa~