Attention, Attention.

Love is just a four letter word.

"So that's the reason you broke up with me? Because you do like him?" Mike spat at me, shoving me away. I bit my lip. He gripped my shoulders again, shaking me. "I still love yo-"
"I love you too!" I said over him. "But I can't see you-"
"Shut the fuck up!" Smack. His hand crashed against my cheek, bringing tears to my eyes. "Fuck…sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it…"
"Go." I pointed towards the door. He stared hard at me, begging me with his eyes to let him stay.
"Kellee…"
"Go!" I opened the door, shoving him out. As soon as the door was closed, I slumped against it, letting out a whimper. Somehow, I managed to crawl over to the couch and fall into a fitful sleep.

"Kels." I moaned, squinting up at the person who'd taken away my sleeping time. "Yay, you're awake. Anyways, you need to go to Billie Bird's house, Mike's over there, but…he can't see us, and-"
"Shut the fuck up! Take a breather, damnit," I said. "Please explain what the hell Mike is doing at Bill's house."
"Well, supposedly you told him to talk to Beckett or something, and then to make you happy, he went over there and said sorry and now they're talking. Oh, and Mike's band broke up a couple days ago, which is why he's been so different. And now I'll shut up."

So we somehow managed to find an open window outside Bill's room on the second floor, where we caught glimpses of them and what they said. Mike had already said sorry, and now they were talking about guitar. I rolled my eyes.
"He's so weird," I whispered to Kylie.
"Nah, they're being ni-" Her sentence was broken by her own scream, as she fell from her perch on top of the porch. I snickered, peering down at her giggling figure. A loud thump startled me, and I turned my head to see Bill behind me.
"Hi," he said, grinning. I returned his smile.
"Hey. So what's up with you and Mike."
"We're…friends."
"I knew you wouldn't hate each other forever." I wrapped my arms around him, feeling his around me too. I looked up at him, smiling.
"Maybe we should go downstairs and help Kylie," he said after a few minutes, letting go and crawling through the window. He stuck out a hand, pulling me up after him. I followed him downstairs and out the front door, where Mike was laughing with Kylie about how she fell.
And that was when I realized, I really was in love with William Beckett. It wasn't an infatuation or just a little crush. I loved him.

[Spoiler alert: I'm gonna fast forward about 7 years. yee uh.]