Attention, Attention.

Bring it.

"Kels!"
I slapped the head of the person intruding my sleep, making them squeal like a girl. I squinted one eye, spotting my boyfriend, Gabe, rolling on the bed in mock pain.
"Dramatic," I muttered, sitting up. "What are we doing today?"
"Alright so you know that band Pete signed? The Academy Isn't or whatever? Their singer's gonna record something with us for that movie Snakes on a Plane. Maja and Travvy will be there too." I smiled, Maja from The Sounds was one of my best friends.
"I'm coming right?" He nodded. I leapt up from the bed, pulling on a pair of jeans and a white and grey striped shirt. I felt Gabe grab my wrist. He tugged me into the kitchen, grabbing a bowl and the nearest cereal box. He poured it into the bowl and shoved it into my hands. I smiled, kissing his cheek, and grabbed a spoon. I shoveled the bowl's contents into my mouth.
"Can we go now?" I said through a mouthful. It came out more like "Cahwegahwnuh" though. He rolled his eyes.
"I guess, but it's only 9. We don't have to be at the studio 'til 10," he said. I shrugged.
"Please?" He sighed.
"Fine."

Just as we got there, Maja got out of the black car next to ours. She spotted us getting out, and waved. I walked over, embracing her in a hug. A guy with longish brown hair walked out of the building, and started talking to Gabe.
"That's William." Maja pointed. "From The Academy Is."
"Cool…wh-"
I caught sight of the William guy's face. He looked vaguely like…no, it's just a coincidence…
"What's his last…his last name?" I managed to say.
"Beckett. Surprised you haven't heard of him." My heart rose to my throat.
"Oh…oh I have," I said, staring at the back of Beckett's head as though I could burn holes in it with my eyes. He turned around, catching sight of Maja. He started walking over, followed by Gabe.
"Hii Maja, who's this?" Bill asked. I glared at him. Gabe wound his arm around my waist, kissing my temple.
"This is Kellee Brennan, she's my girlfriend," he said. Bill's smile faltered for a moment.
"Gabe I don't feel good…can-"
"No, sweetie, you can't, you pressured me into taking you," Gabe said. "You can go inside though."
"I'll go with you!" Maja suggested, leading me into the studio.
"I think I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I said, turning quickly once I saw one. I made sure to lock the door after me, and listened for her footsteps to go away. I stumbled over to the toilet, kneeling over it.

Why are you doing this again?
Because I saw him again.
So? He's stupid.
Stop talking to me.
Hun, I can't. I am you.

I blocked off the voice, shoving my first two fingers into my mouth, back to my throat. I gagged a bit, I hadn't done this in awhile. Then…it all came out. Everything I'd eaten for the past 8 hours, into the white porcelain basin in front of me. A sudden banging on the door startled me.
"Kels! What the fuck are you doing?" Gabe. I quickly flushed, cleaning off my mouth and hands. I unlocked the door, glancing out.
He wasn't alone.