Attention, Attention.

Please be mine.

[A/N: Maybe another chapter today? Don't expect this to happen too often.]

I woke up the next morning on the couch in the living room. It was early, so I decided to go ahead and pack my suitcase with all that could fit in it. The second it was filled, I left. I walked the few blocks to Kylie's apartment. I knocked on it, twisting the door handle to see if it was unlocked. It was. Regardless of how rude it seems, I walked in. She was my best friend, anyways. I set my bag down beside the door, looking around to see where she was. A lump of blankets was on the couch, DVDs and popcorn from yesterday were strewn across the floor, and the whole place was trashed. Her bedroom door was cracked, and I glanced in. She was in there, soundly sleeping. I decided to walk over to the couch. I sat beside the blankets, reaching out to push it over a little. They moved. Then two legs were visible, then the top of someone's head…
"Kellee!" someone yelled happily. William Beckett threw his arms around me, hugging me to him. Startled, I toppled off of the couch and onto the floor with a thud. He soon followed, pulled down by my weight. He landed on top of me, and grinned. "Remember when we were 16?" I nodded. "I've got so much to tell you…" He hugged me tightly. "I missed you, Kel."
"I missed you too, Becks," I replied. "Gabe and I broke up…" My heart sank slightly as I spoke those words. William's face contorted into worry and concern.
"What happened? Is everything okay?" He got off me, pulling me back up. I nodded.
"He said we hadn't seen each other enough, and that we were still friends…" I sat down on the couch. He sat next to me. "Well…I'm tired. I didn't get any sleep last night or the night before."
"Sleep, then. Right here," he said, gently pushing me so I was laying down. He laid down next to me, wrapping his arms around me and pressing his face into my shoulder. I yawned, closing my eyes.
"I know you and Gabe just broke up, but I still love you, even if you don't feel the same," I heard him whisper just before I drifted off to sleep.

"Kello! Wake up!" I heard someone yell. I yawned, blinking in the bright sunlight.
"What?" I asked, poking the person who'd intruded on my sleeping. It was Kylie, of course. "Oh, I forgot…I kind of need a place to stay for awhile and this seemed the most convenient." Then I remembered what William had said earlier. "Where's Bill?"
"Band practice, and yeah you can stay," she said, as I sat up.
"Thanks…when will he be back? I need to talk to him," I asked. I got up, yawning. I hated waking up.
"He'll be back any second." Just as the words escaped her lips, the door swung open. William and two guys appeared in the doorway. One had lots of curly brown hair that stood up in all directions and was really short, and the other, straight black hair that barely brushed his shoulders. He looked a lot like…no, couldn't be. William Beckett and Michael Carden could NOT be in the same band, their old ones rivaled each other...
"That's Mike." My jaw dropped 5 feet, literally.
"Mike!" I leapt to my feet and ran into him. He looked confused. I laughed.
"And you are…?"
"Ugh, Mike, you never were that smart. It's Kellee, you doofus." I wrapped my arms around him. The look of confusion was wiped off his face, and he grinned.
"Kellee, I missed you."
I hadn't seen Mike since graduation. We didn't have the time to see each other anymore, and we pretty much forgot about each other.
I pulled away from him, looking at Bill. He looked uncomfortable.
"Bill, you okay?" I asked, turning to him. He nodded, plastering a smallfake smile over his face.
"That's Adam. Or Sisky, whichever you prefer," he said, nodding towards the short kid. I waved. Kylie made them come inside, and closed the door after them. Adam and Mike disappeared to the kitchen, and Kylie soon followed. Probably to make sure Mike didn't make anything explode.
Or just leave me alone with William Beckett.