Attention, Attention.

I'm in love with you.

Like any normal human being, I opened the door.

No, it wasn't William.

It was Kylie. Of course.

"I got locked out," she said sheepishly. She was damp, and dripping water onto the carpet. I glanced out the window, and it was raining gently. I heard it tapping the roof.

I loved the rain. I wrote about how much I wanted someone to kiss me in the rain when I was 17. It never happened.

"I think I'm gonna go for a walk," I said, grabbing a purple hoodie.
"In the rain?" Kylie asked. I nodded, slipping it around my shoulders and opening the door to the apartment. I walked out, the rain immediately greeting every exposed part of skin with chilling drops.

William loved the rain too. I remember how he described it once, we were huddled together under an umbrella at a bus stop one day when we were 18.

"It's just perfect. How it's either really hot or really cold when it rains, and you can smell it. The smells perfect too. And the rain itself is like a poem."

He had said a lot of other things, but I had forgotten. I loved how his face had looked, I wish I could've taken a picture.

It beat down on me, blinding me and making it near impossible to see anything within 5 feet of me. I sat down on a soaked bench, letting the rain wet my clothes and hair. Minutes, maybe even hours, passed by, and the rain had not subsided.

A figure clad in a pair of cargo shorts and a plain black t shirt sat beside me. His brown hair stuck to his forehead, and his thin arms wrapped around his equally thin frame. He looked up towards the sky, eyes focused on something no one could see except for him.

It was William (but of course you already knew that).

He turned so he was facing me. His small smile quickly turned into a frown.

"William, I need to talk to you," I said loudly over the rain. He nodded. "I'm really sorry for this morning. I wanted to tell you something…and it's yes. Yes, William. I'm in love with you. I want you. Wait, no, I don't want you. I need you, William. I need you." After my small speech I looked down, then made eye contact again.

"Kellee…you really mean that?" he asked slowly. I nodded. His arms unfolded from his chest, and circled around me. A hug, which I returned. Tears mixed with raindrops slid down my cheeks, and a huge smile was plastered over my face. I rested my head on his shoulder, breathing in his scent. I looked up at him, and he stared straight back down. His face mirrored mine, a smile playing on his lips just like mine. He was truly beautiful. I loved him, I loved everything about him, and I wanted the world to know. I'm in love with William Beckett. I love him, he's talented, he's gorgeous, he's amazing, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. He's all I need, he's the air I breathe, he's the reason I get up in the morning and do everything I do, hell, he's my world. I'm not obsessed. I'm just in love.

"I love you, Kellee."
"I love you too, William."

He kissed me.
In the rain.

The end.

---

Yes. There it was. The very end. I know it's not too detailed, I know it's not perfect and it's definately not a suitable ending. And yes, there's a reason for that. You'll find out in the sequel. It'll be out next week, and I'll make sure to post a link in this story to it. Thanks to all of my readers for reading and commenting even when I didn't post. [/acceptance speech.]

THANKSSS<333