Attention, Attention.

Keep Me Safe Inside Your Arms.

[A//N: More feedback = more story.]

Ring!

I slapped my hand down on the phone, blinking and rolling over to pick it up.

“Hello?” I moaned groggily, trying to shake away any bit of sleep.
“Hey, it’s Kylie.” I rolled my eyes. Last night still hadn’t worn off.
“Why did you make me go?” I asked.
“Because you needed to talk to him,” she replied simply.
“Psh.”
“What happened in the car anyways? Make out session?”
“No, he has a girlfriend,” I muttered, getting out of bed and walking to my mirror. Amazingly, my hair didn’t look too bad, but I’d need a shower.
“Yeah, so? She’s a whore,” I heard Kylie say.
“He likes her though,” I whined.
“He might like you.” I rolled my eyes again. Was she really that stupid?
“Does not,” I finally shot back, ending the call and leaving the room. I walked down the hallway, past my sister’s room, past my mom’s…

And I finally reached the bathroom. I removed my clothes, and hopped in the shower. After about five minutes, I emerged, soaking wet. I reached for a towel, and covered myself with it. I made my way back through the hall to my room, throwing the towel down on my bed and walking to my closet. I searched through it, grabbing a pair of white leggings and a long Alice Cooper tee shirt. Throwing them onto the bed, I walked over to the dresser. I picked up some underwear, and pulled them on. Just as I went to my bed, there was a loud knock on the window. It must’ve been an animal or something. There was another one as I was pulling on my leggings. I sighed, pulling on the shirt and going back to the bed. Another, more rapid series of knocks entered my ears. I rolled my eyes, walking over to the window. I pulled back the curtains, opening my mouth to yell at the animals.

“Open the fucking window!”

It was Will. He was hanging on the limb of the tree outside of my window for dear life. I unlocked it, pulling it open as quick as I could. I reached out for his sleeve, and he grabbed my hand. I stared down at it for a minute, before pulling him into my room. We both fell onto the floor.

“Why are you here?” I hissed. He shrugged.
“I wanted to say sorry.” He looked down.
“For what?” I asked softly.
“Being stupid and not worth anything.” He looked up at me with such a pitiful expression on his face that I wrapped my arms around him. At first he seemed kind of taken aback, but after a few moments I felt his arms resting on my back. I squeezed my eyes shut, and felt a cheek on mine. I opened my eyes just a bit, and looked at him.
“You aren’t stupid or worthless,” I whispered.
“But my girlfriend broke up with me…and said I was…” he replied slowly.
“Why?” I said, shocked that anyone could do something to someone as…er, amazing as Will.
“Because I went in the car with you and she thought I cheated on her.” His eyes filled with tears.

And then his lips were on mine.