Attention, Attention.

Forever Ended Today.

[A//N: This IS going to be the LAST ONE if no one comments.]

"So did you fuck him?" came my sister's voice at breakfast Monday morning. I glanced up and rolled my eyes.
"No, of course not." She smirked again, oh that infamous Haley smirk. "Thank god you can drive now." And with that, I threw out what was left of my Lucky Charms cereal and grabbed a hoodie with wide blue and red stripes and walked out to the car. I shoved the key into the ignition, hearing the familiar beeping and the soft sound of Beck's Sea Change playing through the speakers. I smiled to myself, backing out of the driveway and beginning the drive through all fifteen streets that would take me to my school. I parked, grabbed my backpack, and pulled the keys out. I closed and locked the door.
"Hey," I heard someone say. I turned and saw Mike. I grinned at him, throwing my arms around his neck in a hug. His hands found my hips, and he pulled his head a little so he could see me. "Awfully excited to see me, aren't you, love?" He pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back. Right before I closed my eyes, I swear I saw William Beckett staring at me, a hurt expression over his face.

Mike's hand clutched mine as we made our way towards Kylie after school the next week.
"Are you going to the Remember Maine show tonight, Kellee?" she asked. Mike's face contorted into a confused expression. I nodded.
"What's Remember Maine?" he asked.
"Local band," she replied. "Kels, do you want to get ready with me or will you meet me there? It's at that tavern near Jack's."
"Is it okay if I meet you there…?" I asked. She nodded, before prancing off somewhere. I felt Mike's face nuzzle into my neck.
"I love you," he whispered. I kissed his ear, the only thing close enough. I had to admit – my feelings for him had grown, but I still felt my toes tingle when I saw Will.
"I love you too," I responded. His head moved, his lips meeting mine. My eyelids fluttered closed, as he deepened the kiss.
"Do you have to go to that show tonight?" he asked after he had pulled away. I nodded.
"I really want to go." It was his turn to nod.
"Well, I guess we have what, two hours before you have to go?" I nodded again. He brought his lips back up to mine.

Two hours of holding hands, kissing, and cuddling with my best – sorry, boyfriend – and now I was on my way to the tavern. I gave the guy at the door the $7 for the show, and I searched for Kylie with my eyes. She was in the corner, talking to a boy with curly brown hair. I walked up to her, smiling.
"Hii!" she said, grinning. "This is Andy."
"Butcher," he corrected her. I laughed.
"Will goes on in like –" The lights turned up on the stage. "Now," she finished her sentence. I looked up at the stage. Will saw me, but chose to ignore me, obviously.
"This song…it's about a girl," he said into the mic, playing a few notes, soon followed by chords, on his acoustic guitar. "Hey, it's me. It's good to hear your voice. But it's been too long, been too long…since I've held you in my arms." Now he wasn't ignoring me. In fact, it was the exact opposite. He was staring directly at me. Minutes passed, before he sang a few words louder than ever. "Well this is my one last chance to say goodbye, to you, in the story line, yeah. So I'll take every second they give before we expire, yeah, whoa. We thought we'd last forever but all that faded away. Forever and forever ended today." Tears stung my eyes. But it couldn't be about me – could it? I soon regretted coming in the first place, I would have much rather been in Mike's arms then here. I hugged my knees to my chest, feeling cold all of a sudden.
"You okay Kellee?" Kylie asked, shaking me out of my thoughts. I blinked. The show was over.
"Y-yeah I'm fine…" I stuttered. "I'm gonna go home…" I walked out of the small building to my car. My heart skipped a beat when I saw Will leaning against it.
"W-why are you here?" I choked out, feeling tears spilling out of my eyes.
"I'm sorry," he whispered, leaving. I watched him go, until he became a tiny prick in the distance.