Though He May Have Gorgeous Eyes, Don't Fall for Him Until You Know What Lies Behind

"You know what?"

I straddled Gerard, kissing his neck, I tugged at the bottom of his shirt which was soon off, he pulled mine off in one quick movement and tossed it to the floor, Mother and Chasta were out shopping, and they wouldn't be back until later tonight, so we were free to do whatever we wanted. I ran my finger down his chest and stomach slowly stopping at his pants, I slowly undone his belt as he bucked his hips. I smirked and pulled his pants off. I put my lips back to Gerard's neck as he fiddled with my pants, they were soon down around my ankles and I kicked them off onto the floor. I slowly moved my face to Gerard's, his lips crashed into mine, he moaned sending vibrations down my throat as we played an intense battle of tonsil hockey. I slowly moved my hand to Gerard's erection, rubbing him through his boxers. Gerard broke from the kiss, and burried his forehead into my shoulder as I nibbled on his neck, still rubbing him. He moaned, as his breathing got faster and I began to rub him harder and faster, He was tensing up and I knew he was so close. He dug his nails into the small of my back as he held on, which wasn't for too long, before I knew it, Gerard had completely let go of me. In a loud moan he fell back onto my pillow, breathing hard.

"Frank.." He breathed out breathlessly, I looked down at him, "I wanna fuck you." He said in a hoarse whisper.

My breath caught in my throat, we had never fucked, I had never fucked, ever. "D-do you really think we should?" I stammered, Gerard's lips connected with mine, in a soft sweet kiss, he pulled back, his soft brown eyes burning into mine.

"I want to be your first." He said like it was nothing, losing your virginity was a big thing, and I was terrified. I had noticed that I hadn't said anything, and I was just hovering over Gerard, "Frank?" He asked. I snapped back and looked at him, and I nodded slowly.

I slowly rolled onto the bed beside Gerard, "Lotion?" He asked, I pulled a bottle of non-scented lotion from my nightstand, my hand shaking wildly.

Gerard looked at me, "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

I hestitated, "I want to, but," I paused, he nodded, "I'm scared."

Gerard smiled softly, "I'll be careful," He reassured.

I nodded as we both threw our boxers to the floor. I got on all fours as Gerard sat on his knees behind me, he squirted some lotion onto his hand, and proceeded to scissor me, first one finger, then two. I winced with pain as he did this, and he stopped a few times seeing if I was okay. I nodded as he squirted more lotion onto his hand, this time, coating himself. He positioned himself behind me, "Ready?" He asked, I nodded, holding onto my sheets for dear life, preparing for the worst. As he pushed into me, I winced with pain, intense pain, he thrusted slowly, in and out. I fought back tears of pain as he sped up a slight bit, the pain soon deminished and the pleasure rolled in. Gerard then sped up, still moving in and out, he moaned lowly and he placed a hand on my back, and one of my hip. I felt a moan rise in my throat, which then turned to a low scream.

"Fuck, shit, Gerard.." I breathed

Gerard quickened his thrusts and grunted with each one.

"Oh, fuck, Frank." he stammered.

We both let out a series of moans before I felt Gerard tense, He moved even faster, trying to hold on, but with one last moan of my name he released deep inside of me. He then fell onto the bed beside of me, and I fell on my stomach. We both panted, and laid, silent until our breathing slowed.

We were both drenched in each other sweat, and the room smelled of sex. I pulled Gerard into my chest, and wrapped my arms around him. He smiled and kissed me, long and deep, he then whispered into my ear, "You were amazing." I smiled, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

We laid in bed, in each others arm, for atleast another 45 minutes.

I finally looked over at my clock seeing it was already 5:30, Gerard wrapped his arms around me, groaning, "Don't get up."

I muffled a laugh, "Mother will be home probably in another 30 minutes."

We both sat up, retrieving our clothes. I pulled my boxers on and threw a clean pair at Gerard, I got fully dressed and straightened my bed up, putting my lotion back. I took out my Axe spraying the room, the heavy scent of Pheonix surrounded us.

Gerard looked at me, grinning, I smiled, "What?" I asked.

He walked up to me, wrapping his arms around me once again, "You, my friend, are no longer a virgin." I grinned, "This calls for a celebration!" Gerard jumped out of my arms and around me. I laughed, as we walked out of my room and downstairs, He was a majorly-happy-after-sex guy, and it was adorable.

Gerard spun around, "How about I buy us a thing of cheesy fries from the corner store down the road?" I grinned, and nodded.

He turned around and headed for the front door, opening it. I pinched his ass as we clambered out of the house, he jumped, turning to me and grinning.

Gerard and I sat at a picnic table with a bowl of cheesy fries infront of us, Gerard stuck two fries in his mouth as I picked one up, "You know what?" He asked.

I smiled, "What?"

"I think we should tell the guys," He answered, seriously.

I dropped the cheese fry from my fingers, and it landed on the picnic table. I looked at Gerard, my mouth slightly ajar.