Though He May Have Gorgeous Eyes, Don't Fall for Him Until You Know What Lies Behind

"We all need to sit down and talk."

Gerard and I walked slowly to his house, where he had told the guys to meet us, as we neared, I became more nervous.

"G-Gerard," I stuttered out right before we walked up his driveway, he turned to me, "I can't," I said slowly.

Gerard took my hand, "You can," He whispered, "I'll be right there beside you, Now come on."

He smiled and pulled me up his driveway, and into his house slowly. All the guys were sitting in the living room watching a movie, when Gerard and I walked in, Ray paused the movie and sat the remote down on the coffeetable.

He smiled, "What's up guys?"

Gerard smiled, "We," he paused and looked over at me.

I nodded, "We have something to tell you all."

They all nodded, "Well, go ahead," Mikey said sitting up in his seat.

Gerard took a deep breath, "W-We're gay," Gerard spoke, his voice cracking.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight, I felt my face flush as the guys starred at us.

"G-gay?" Mikey asked, both Gerard and I nodded, "Gay," I whispered.

Gerard stood infront of me and pouted, "Frankieee, come to my room with me," I giggled and looked at all of the guys, they grinned.

Gerard pulled me off of the couch and bounded upstairs with me, and into his room, closing the door.

"Aren't you happy?!" I laughed, "very," I answered, he grinned and pulled my body into his.

His lips quickly attatched themselves to my neck, and I moaned, he ran his hands down my sides, and to my ass. I wrapped my arms around Gerard's neck as he pushed our middles together.

Then there was a banging at the door, "Gerard! Frank! Your mom just called, we have to take you home," Mikey's voice came from the otherside of the door, Gerard pulled back and laid his head on my shoulder and sighed heavily.

"Don't worry," I breathed, "We only have three more days of school left, then we'll have all the time in the world to fuck."

"Good," Gerard purred then ran his tongue along my earlobe.

Ray pulled up infront of my house, I quickly got out and went around to Gerard's window, he puckered his lips, and the guys laughed. I pushed my lips to his and forced my tongue into his mouth in a short kiss. I pulled back, He grinned. Ray put the car back into drive as I walked up my sidewalk.

"Call me!" Gerard yelled as they sped off, I threw my arm in the air, waving.

I slowly walked into my house, finding Chasta in the kitchen, "Frankie! There's only three more days of school left, aren't you excited?" She cooed.

I laughed pulling my jacket off, "Yess," I sang.

My mother walked into the kitchen, "Oh good, I'm glad you're home. We all need to sit down and talk." I nodded as Chasta and I took a seat at the table.

"Mom! We cannot move!" I yelled standing up and slamming my chair back up to the table.

"Dear, why not?" She asked, "B-Because! I have friends! I can't leave them," My mother looked at me, and pulled me into a hug, I pushed her back, "I don't care what you do. I'm not going. I'll live with Gerard and Mikey, or someone. I am not moving."

"Frank, you aren't 18 yet. You can't go out on your own."

Shit, "I'll be 18 in two fucking months," I growled.

"Watch your voice!" She yelled.

"Fuck you!" I screamed grabbing my jacket and running out of the house.

I ran all the way to Gerard's house, without stopping. I leaned against the door beating my fists against it as I cried, the door swung open and I fell into Gerard.

"F-Frank?" He asked, his voice loud.

I grabbed onto him, and sobbed into his shirt, "Frank, what's wrong?" He asked pulling me away from his chest.

I clutched back to him, and he slowly snaked his arms around me.

"She's going to make me move," I sobbed.

"What?!" He yelled.

"I'm not 18 yet! She's going to make me leave you!" I yelled.

_______________________________________

We're getting close to the end of the story =,[
If I can get 100 comments before this story is over I'll make a sequal!
How's that for a deal?
I have 64 now so get commenting!
thanks,
Gee