Though He May Have Gorgeous Eyes, Don't Fall for Him Until You Know What Lies Behind

"Get out, you little skank!"

"Frank! Frankieee! FRANK!"
I opened my eyes to see Chasta standing over me with her arms crossed, tapping her foot. "Well, hello there Mr. I don't answer the phone or unlock the door for my mother and sister!" And with that she turned on her heel and walked away, proud-like.
I groaned, looking around. Where the hell is Geard?
I crunched my hands up in a fist to stretch, but I heard the crumpling of paper. A note..
"Sleepy Head, Sleepy Head, Sleepy Head.. Call me when you wake up. We have to do this project, Mikey will probably have the topics.
-Gerard"

"He left?!" I whispered in disbelief, looking the note over again. "Why!?"
"Frankie, this is why you don't have a girlfriend," I cringed as my sister talked in her matter-of-fact voice, "you talk to yourself, you simply have to stop!" She looked back down at her book, MacBeth. I looked at her shaking my head, "You poor pathetic preteen..You know nothing about dating." I said, then pulled myself off the couch and walked upstairs.
I went to my room, closing the door and flopping down on my bed. I looked at the note, and Gerard's number.. To call or not to call.

Okay, I'm gonna callll!
I picked my cell phone up and dialed his number, about to push 'send'.. until I chickened out, hitting the erase button. God, Frank.. come on. CALL.HIM. "I'm trying." I whispered.
I dialed his number again, and put my finger on the send button, closing my eyes and then pressing it. Immediatly, a wave of nervousness overcame me as I listened to the slow, steady ring.
"Hello?" a familar voice came through the reciver, Mikey?
"Uh, yeah. Can I talk to Gerard?" I asked, my voice cracking.
Mikey chuckled, "Yeah, hold up."
Gerard took the phone, "Talk to me."
"Hey, it's Frank." I said.. then smacked myself on the forehead.
"Yeh, Mikey didn't get the topics either, slacker.."
I heard Mikey yell, "Hey!" and then Gerard slap him.
I tried not to laugh.
"Anyway, what's up?"

He really wanted to talk, we're making a conversation!

"Oh, nothing really."
"Same, about to go out with the guys.."
"Sounds fun.." I frowned.
"Yeh, I was hoping you'd call.. because I though you'd might wanna hang out too."

"Frankie!" Chasta yelled beating on my door, and jiggling the handle.
"Hold on, Chasta!" I yelled.

"Oh, yeah. Sure.." I said, hoping my sister wouldn't find something to open my door with.
*click*
I spoke too soon.

"Frankie!" She yelled as the door swung open.
"Get out!" I yelled throwing a pillow at her, but she dodged.
"OOooo, Who're you talking to?!" She asked.
"None of your buisness, now would you please get out! Hold on, Gerard."
Oh god, mistake! I shouldn't have said his name..
Gerard laughed, "okay."

I held the phone, "Get out, you little skank!" I yelled pushing her out of my room.
"I'm not a skank! You whore." She yelled.
"I know I am, now leave." I ordered.
"Whyyy?" She whined, "I want to stay in here with you."
"I don't care.." I said slowly, "Leave!"
She made a face, then stuck her tongue out at me.

I sighed, putting the phone back up to my ear, hearing Gerard laughing.
"Well Frank, we're going to come rescue you, we'll be there in about 15 minutes."
I smiled, "O-okay."
Gerard hung up, leaving me staring at the ceiling, shocked.. and nervous.

Gerard's POV

"Gerard! I have an idea, why don't you invite Frank out with us tonight?" Mikey suggested as we all sat in my living room, including Bob, who had just played hooky today from school.
"I was thinking that! He has to call me though." I said staring at my younger brother.
"Why..?" He asked
"Because, he's asleep."
"Are you a mind reader?! And you didn't tell me!"
I laughed, "He fell asleep while I was there.." I explained.
"Well, that was nice.." Ray said.
I shrugged, the phone rang.
"I bet that's Frank now." Mikey said jumping out of his chair and answering the phone.

"Hello?" He answered, "Yeah, hold up."
Mikey looked over at me and held the phone out, I got up, "Frank." I nodded.
"Talk to me."
"Hey, it's Frank."
"Yeh, Mikey didn't get the topics either, slacker.."

"Hey!" Mikey yelled, offended. I slapped him, and he pouted.

"Anyway, what's up?" I asked.
"Oh, nothing really." He replied
"Same, about to go out with the guys.."
"Sounds fun.." I could hear the change in his voice..
"Yeh, I was hoping you'd call.. because I though you'd might wanna hang out too." I offered.

I heard a girl yell "Frankie!"
"Hold on, Chasta!" He yelled back.

"Oh, yeah. Sure.." He said staying cool.

I heard the girl's voice again..
"Frankie!"
"Get out!" He yelled
"OOooo, Who're you talking to?!" The girl asked.
"None of your buisness, now would you please get out! Hold on, Gerard."
I laughed, "okay."

"Get out, you little skank!" He yelled, Okay.. so she's not his girlfriend, that's for sure. She has to be his little sister...
"I'm not a skank! You whore." She yelled.
"I know I am, now leave." He ordered.
"Whyyy?" She whined, "I want to stay in here with you."
"I don't care.." He said slowly, "Leave!"

I heard Frank sigh, "Well Frank, we're coming to rescue you. We'll be there in about 15 minutes." I said
"O-okay."
I hung up.

I turned to the guys, "Whose drivin' where ever?"
Bob raised his hand, "I'll show you where Frank lives." I said grabbing my jacket
"So, is he officially one of us?" Ray asked.
I shrugged, not knowing whether to let him hang out with us, I mean.. after our two week project was done.
"He should totally be one of us.." Mikey muttered.
"Why do I hang out with you..?" I asked.
"Because I'm your brother and you love me."
"That's halfway right," I said and walked towards the frontdoor.

Frank's POV

I jumped up off my bed, excited. I was really going out with the guys! I opened my door fast and ran downstairs.. grabbing my jacket from the living room, then going into the kitchen where mum was fixing us dinner.
"Hey Mum," I said pulling my jacket on then kissing her cheek, "Look's good.." I said looking down at the steak. Awh, I'd be missing mum's fantabulous steak..
KDGBSA;. WHO CARES?! You're going out with Gerard and his friends!

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked as I got a pepsi from the fridge.
"Better than ever." I said opening the can and guzzling down some soda.
"And where're you going?"
"Oh, some of my friends are coming to pick me up.." I said slowly, looking at her.
Her blank expression went to a smile, "Does my little Frankie have a date?" She asked.
I chuckled, "No, ma. Just some friends."
"Well, where are you going?" She asked flipping the steaks.
"Um, I'm not sure yet." I answered, hearing a car horn, "But I gotta go.." I said going to the front door.
"Wai-"
"And I will be back at a resonable time!" I yelled before going outside.
. I walked to the old car and got in beside Mikey and Ray, "Hey 'Frankieeee'" Gerard smiled putting emphasis on 'Frankie'
I smiled, looking over at Mikey, who waved and smiled.

"Oh right, Bob. Frank. Frank. Bob." Gerard said pointing to Bob.
I nodded and looked at Bob, who looked at me through the rearview mirror and smiled.
"We're going to a party some bitch is having a few blocks from here, up for it?"
"We're crashing a party some bitch is having a few block from here." Mikey corrected.
"Shutup." Gerard said from the front, and turned around looking at me.
"Y-Yeah." I answered.
"Loosen up, You whore." Gerard said.
"I am loosened uuuup." I said.
"OHMYGOD. He spoke more that two words." Ray said.
I nodded, and Gerard laughed at me.

It was fucken freezing in that car, no heat? Ugh..

"Frank!" Gerard yelled after a few minutes.
"Gerard!" I yelled back.
"TALK!"
"Hi, how're you today? I'm doing quite well. Oh, what am I doing, you ask? We're crashing some bitch's party a few blocks down. AND OH! I think we're here." I babbled as Bob parked on the side of the road.
"Good job!" Gerard joked getting out of the car, We all got out of the car and walked across the road.
I was in the middle, Mikey and Ray on my right side, Gerard and Bob on my left side. I felt strong.. I felt like a king.. I felt .. well, I just felt good.
We all piled into the party. Some jock walked up to me first, "Hey! You can't be here.." I backed up a little. He was about to punch me until Gerard stepped infront of me.
"He's with me."
The jock's face softened, "Oh hey Gerard. Sorry about that, kid." He said patting me on the back. I looked at Gerard with wide eyes, he smiled. Gerard.Way.had.just.saved.me.from.getting.in.a.fight! Which I would have lost..
"Than-" He put his hand up, "Don't thank me.. I know."
I nodded, Gerard took two beer bottles, and handed me one.
"Cheers." He said raising his bottle, "Cheers." I said raising mine, then smiling.
. After about 3 cheers between Gerard and I, and about 3 between me and random people. I was wasted..

"Gerardddd." I yelled staggering up to him.
"Frankieeee." He sang.
"Hi..Hi.Hi.HI!"
He laughed, "hi.."
"I need another beer, let's go get another beer!" I said pulling on his sleeve.
"Actually, we need to get going. It's already like 2.."
"2?! It's party time."
Gerard smirked, "What time did you tell your mum you'd be home."
"I said I would be home at a resonable time.." I slurred.
"I don't think 2 is a resonable time for her, Come on."
I whined, "Awhhh. Okay," I gave in.
We found Mikey, Ray and Bob. Mikey was about as wasted as me..
I hopped over to the car and waited to Mikey and Ray to get in, then I fell into the car on Mikey.
"Oh, hi. Sorry" I said shutting the door.
"HI!" Mikey yelled.
"HI!" I yelled back.
"hihihihi." Mikey whispered.

"Okayyyy, drunkie's enough of hi'ing." Gerard.
"Whose high?" Ray asked, as Bob pulled up infront of my house.
"Oh right, uhm. I had fun.. and than-"
"Don't thank us!" All four of them said in unisin.
"Ooookaaaaay." I said getting out of the car and closing the door. They drove away as I got to my door, I pulled out my key, but then saw it wasn't locked.
I opened the frontdoor to see Chasta and my Mum, both looking at me with worried looks.