Though He May Have Gorgeous Eyes, Don't Fall for Him Until You Know What Lies Behind

"Shit. It's the cops."

The next few weeks, Gerard and I were inseparable. Every chance I got, I stayed over at Gerard's house, Though him and I were very careful around the guys, they couldn't know.. yet. It was like I barely even lived at home anymore, and it felt good to get away. We were also careful around school, we never did anything there, nothing.

But on this night, I was at my house, doing the usual, sitting in my room, listening to music and strumming my guitar. Mother and I really hadn't talked since the night we got into the small argument, so I didn't have to worry about her coming up here trying to talk to me about the guys, She just had to deal with it. I was in the middle of an old GreenDay song that I was playing on the guitar when my cell phone started ringing, I sighed, sitting my guitar aside and turning my music off.

"Hello?" I answered my phone, "Hey babe."
Gerard greeted in a low whisper, "Around the guys or the parent?" I asked, smiling.
"Mikey." He answered.

I heard him cover the reciever, "Here, Mikey. Twenty bucks, go do something with it, I need my privacy! And shut the door when you leave."
I heard shuffling then Gerard's bedroom door close.
"Finally," He sighed into the phone, I grinned, "How're you, baby?"
There was a pause, "Lonely."

He answered, I could tell he was smiling on the other end of the phone.
"Oh? I guess that's a 'Get over here you damn whore!'?" I asked.
"Close, wanna meet over at the park down on 24th?" He asked.
"Ofcourse, I'll meet you at the end of my road."
He huffed, "I have to walk, so.. it'll be about 5 to 10 minutes."
I nodded, "Alright, hun."
"Cyah." And with that, Gerard hung up.
We had alot of these late night meetings, and I loved them.

One night, neither of us even went back home, We had fallen asleep in the park, then woke up about 9 that next morning. So, naturally, like any teenager, we skipped school and spent the day together. I pulled out my dark grey shorts, and my Thrice hoody, then pulled my shoes on. I slipped downstairs, and through the kitchen and out the door without anyone knowing. I slowly walked to the end of the street and sat on the curb waiting for Gerard, I sat for about ten minutes until I heard shuffling behind me, and I knew it was him, I knew the way he dragged his feet as he walked. He squated down behind me, I felt his arms cuddle me from behind. I sighed, as we sat there, hugging. I finally stood, pulling him into another hug, he nuzzled his head into my neck and his breath gave me cold chills.
I slid my hand into his, "Come on." I whispered pulling him across the street, and to the other sidewalk.

We walked hand-in-hand, as we were nearing the park, I heard a few cars coming up behind us. It was dark, it wasn't like they were gonna see Gerard and I together, like holding hands, and.. nuzzling all over each other. I heard hoops and hollars, Gerard and I turned around as the cars slowed down.

"Fuck, it's Aaron." I muttered as I let go of Gerard's hand.
"Well, fuck him." Gerard growled and he grabbed my hand. Aaron stopped his car, right beside us.
"Well, what do we have here. Oh, is that Gerard? and Frank!?" He asked getting out of the car and walking over, three other guys got out of both cars and walked over too.
I tried pulling Gerard closer to the park, but they corned us.
"What do you want, Aaron?" I asked not looking him in the eye, "Oh, just thought I'd say hi."
All four guys eyed us, and Gerard let out a small whimper. There were four of them, and two of us. They were bigger and stronger, they were known at school for beating and bullying kids, like Gerard and I.

He was popular, just not with the jocks, they all labeled us weird.
Jeremy, another guy laughed, "Aaron! Look, they're holding hands!"
All four started laughing, "Oh, you both are gay, huh?" Aaron walked up on Gerard, he got close to him, "Huh?! Fucking faggot.."
He's gonna hurt him.. "Back the fuck off." I said looking at Aaron, "Oh guys, We have a potty mouth. I hate nothing more than potty mouthed faggots." Aaron smirked, "Grab him," He said, nodding towards Gerard.
"I've got this one." Jeremy and Terry grabbed Gerard, he started yelling, and kicking wildly, "Let him go!" He screamed.
"Baby, calm down." I said to Gerard as I backed up, still looking at Aaron who was walking slowly towards me, "I'm okay." I said.
"Not for long." Aaron smiled, then swung at me.

I jumped back, looking around for a place to run, but I couldn't. Todd blocked the way, as he stood behind Aaron, if I tried to run, I'd be beaten by both of them. But it's the only thing I could do, I took a shot, trying to get past both of them, but ran into Todd who stepped infront of me. Aaron, and Todd both ganged on me, punching and smacking. I could hear Gerard sobbing, but I couldn't see him.

I could hear his cries of "No," and "Stop," along with cursing as he was being held back. I tried punching back, but I couldn't. I finally fell to the ground as Gerard's cries got even louder, and heard sirens in the distance.

"Let me go!" Gerard yelled once again, "Shit. It's the cops." Terry yelled, throwing Gerard to the ground. I couldn't move, and there was liquid all around me, I could barely see and I ran my hand in the liquid slowly pulling my hand to my face, seeing the dark red blood as it drenched my hand.

Gerard crawled to my side, crying, he sobbed, "Frank.." I turned to him, seeing his frightened, tear stained face. I soon lost consciousness, and everything went black.