Status: I'm thinking about deleting. If I do, I'm sorry, and I hope you've enjoyed reading.

A Kiss And I Will Surrender.

Starbucks.

Gerard’s P.O.V
Mikey sat across from us in the back most private booth of Starbucks. My arms were around Frank and his legs were swung over mine.
My brother scrutinised us, then let out a heavy sigh, setting his cup down a little to heavily and splashing coffee on his hand. He didn’t wipe it off.
“Look…” he began. It wasn’t like Mikey to be lost for words. “I’m not against this, and you know I’m not homophobic… but have you thought about what might happen if his were to end, and I’m not saying it is gonna end, badly?”
I didn’t know what to say. I hadn’t thought about that. If Frankie and I split up bitterly, that would be the end of My Chemical Romance.
“And,” he continued, leaning forward. “People are going to talk if they find out about this. You both split with your wives within days of each other, not to mention you moved in together and got together within two weeks of that.”
I heard Frank swallow hard. I squeezed him tight.
“Mikey.” I heard him say from beneath the hollow of my throat. “I have no intention of this ending. And if it did we would never let it get in the way of the band. You know that.”
Mikey examined his cup closely. His eyes met mine, and I gave him the most reassuring look I could manage.
“You’ll have to tell Brian.” he said.
Franks eyes shot up to meet mine. Mikey was right. If Brian knew, Bob and Ray would have to know. The crew would notice something was up, it would leak to the press, fans would go wild with delight or disgust. Now it was my turn to swallow hard.
Mikey smiled. “On the bright side, at least now I have an excuse to see my big brother ‘cos he moved back.”
Frank laughed his adorable giggle and squeezed my hand.
“So what did you get up to today?” asked Mikey, reclining.
“Guitar Hero.” I shrugged. Which reminded me of something.
“We made a little deal, didn’t we, Frankie?”
Frank looked up at me, horrified.
“What?” asked Mikey.
“You finished your coffee Mikes?” I smirked.
He looked confused. “Yeah…”
“Good, ‘cos Frank has something to show us.”
Frank’s eyes drilled holes in my jaw, but I was going to enjoy this thoroughly.
He sighed and pulled off his jacket.
“Oh I don’t wanna know what’s about to go down here!” gasped Mikey.
Frank muttered obscenities as he removed his shirt.
“I’ll get you for this.” he hissed.
I smiled a satisfied smile and watched as he unbuttoned his pants.
Mikey was sitting with his jaw hanging open.
Frank looked pleadingly at me when he was down to just his boxers.
“The door is four booths away?” I suggested, taking his clothes.
“Aw man, I gotta walk past those people in my pants?” he moaned.
“I suggest you run.” snickered Mikey, finally joining in the fun. “The rest of the shop won’t see you if you take that door.”
Frank sighed and slipped out of his seat. He was wearing black tight boxers. Sexy, but I worried he might be arrested. Mikey shook with laughter.
Frank slid past the first booth, then the second, the occupants of the third booth gawped, and he nodded to them before bolting out the door.
Mikey and I rose. There were a couple of girls talking in the third booth.
“Oh My God! Did you see that!? He was gorgeous!”
“Looked like that guy from My Chemical Romance.”
“Oh them? Guess he could’ve passed for a look-alike.”
Mikey and I strutted past without a word, revelling in the gasps from the booth.
Frank was by the car, scowling. I kissed him gently on the lips and felt him grin.
“Can you please let me get used to that?” Mikey laughed.
“What?” I smirked. “I’ve had to endure you and Alicia do that, not to mention the amount of times I heard you go at it!”
Mikey went red and I continued to kiss Frank as I helped him redress.
Frank and I said our goodbyes and headed back to his house. Our house, I supposed.
Frankie started to feel me up as I drove.
I gasped as the car swerved a little.
“What are you doing?” I panicked.
“Getting you back.” he said matter of factly as he bit my jaw. The car stalled as my foot slipped.
“You can’t do that while I’m driving!” I gasped as his hand slipped into my jeans.
“Then pull over.” he whispered.
“What!?”
“Pull over.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter I know, but the next one will be so worth waiting for :P Hehe
Also, Anybody interested >>>> Frerard Contest *puppy eyes* PWEEEEASE?

(;