Status: I'm thinking about deleting. If I do, I'm sorry, and I hope you've enjoyed reading.

A Kiss And I Will Surrender.

Almost Caught

Frank’s P.O.V
Gerard stalled his way off the road and onto a fairly overcast lay-by.
“Frank.” he said a little shakily. I stopped kissing him momentarily.
“Yes?”
“Is this the best idea… here?” he quickly stated, very aware that my hand was still down the front of his pants.
“Well if you’d rather not…” I sighed, feigning disappointment.
“No, no, that’s not what I meant!” he panicked.
I trailed my hand up his thigh and over his hip. He closed his eyes at the contact.
“Well then, I suppose you won’t mind me doing this.” I smirked as I hit the recliner handle on his seat, sending him falling back into a lying position.
“Uhh… No I guess I don’t mind.” he smiled cheekily.
I swung one leg over his lap so I was straddling him.
I didn’t waste any time in attacking his neck with my teeth. He went crazy. I sucked on the bruising.
“Frankie, I’m gonna have a hickey on my neck!” he groaned.
“I suppose I could do it somewhere else?” I whispered seductively.
His lips collided with mine as his hands tangled in my hair. He ran his hands up under my t-shirt and tugged the hem impatiently. I lifted my arms and allowed him to remove it and discard it to the back of the car.
He grabbed my hips and flipped us so we were on our sides.
I ripped his shirt open, sending buttons scattering everywhere, hammering against the windows.
I started to kiss my way down Gerard’s torso, feeling his body shake underneath me. Man, he wanted it bad.
My lips reached his navel, and I started to play with his belt buckle.
“Frank, don’t tease!” he gasped.
I guessed the boner he had was painful, so was mine. That wasn’t going to stop me playing with Gerard.
I bit into the skin just above the waistband of his boxers, hard.
He let out a strangled yell that made the hairs on my body stand on end.
I moved back up to his lips, gently soothing the new hickey I had made on his stomach with my hand.
“What do you want me to do?” I whispered, tangling my hand in Gerard’s hair, pulling it slightly. He moaned gently and shut his eyes.
I felt a hand travel down my stomach, my whole body stopped functioning. Gerard bit his lip with a sexy smirk as he undid my belt. His hand slipped into my jeans and started to rub me through the thin material of my boxers. I gasped and grabbed hold of the headrest behind Gerard to stop myself falling.
“Oh shit.” was all I could say as he innocently continued to torture me.
Gerard grinned.
“I’d fuck that smile right off your face.” I half growled, half moaned.
Gerard made an odd sound in the back of his throat as his head fell back.
“Fuck Frankie, don’t do that!” he groaned.
“It’s the fucking truth!” I panted as Gerard’s hand started to rub me more erratically.
“Do it then.” he moaned as I crushed my hips against his erection.
“Not yet.” I bit my lip as Gerard slid his hand into my boxers.
“I look forward to it.” he grinned.
I didn’t get a chance to reply as Gerard started to pump me and my head fell back following shockwaves being sent everywhere in my body.
“Ohhh Geeeee.” I moaned, jerking my hips a little.
Gerard mistook that as a hint and started to pump me faster. Damn, it felt so good I couldn’t stop leaking precum almost straight away.
My moans got louder and louder, gradually elevating to screams. Gerard looked as though he was going to blow his load just by listening, from his facial expression.
I felt my stomach heat up and knot. I knew I was close, but the pleasure Gerard was giving me was so amazing that I held on as long as I could.
“Oh fuck Gerard, I’m so close!” I yelled as my lips collided with his and I fell on top of him.
His free hand dug so hard into my ass that I was sure it was going to bruise. I moaned loudly into his mouth, constantly missing his contact and making the kisses sloppy.
My whole body suddenly shook, and I released, body jerking, screaming Gerard’s name followed by a string of curses.
“That was amazing.” I said a little out of breath as I continued to kiss Gerard, still messily. My body was still shaking.
“Mmm…” Gerard groaned from the back of his throat.
I slid to my knees.
“Oh shit, Frank are you sure?”
“Gee, that’s a stupid question.” L smirked, shoving him down.
Suddenly I saw headlights reflect off the mirror.
“SHIT!” both Gerard and I hissed in unison.
We straightened ourselves up a lightning speed. I threw Gerard my hoodie, having put his shirt out of action.
Someone tapped at the window. It was Alicia. I sighed with relief. Gerard covered his lap uncomfortably.
“Everything okay?” She asked, as I rolled down the window.
“The car won’t start.” said Gerard quickly.
“Oh… We thought it might be something like that when we saw your car reg. I’ll get Mikey to give you a jump start.”
“Thanks.” I smiled, slumping into my seat as she went back to her car.
“That was so close.” panted Gerard. I noted that he’d managed to get his boner to go down.
“Made it kinda kinky dangerous, don’t you think?” I smirked.
“I suppose.” he winked.
Ten minutes later, we had explained ourselves out of trouble and were on our way home.
“I suppose I could do nasty shit to you when we get home.” I giggled.
“I’ve had enough excitement for one day.” Gerard smiled. “I just want a shower, and a cuddle with my sexy boyfriend.”
“I suppose I can arrange that.” I teased.
Comfortable silence surrounded us until I spoke again.
“Gee…Are you okay with us having sex?”
Gerard turned to look at me.
“You said you weren’t ready.”
“I will be soon… I just wanna make sure that you are.” I said, squeezing his hand.
“Yeah, I’m ready whenever you are.” He smiled. “I want it to be special though… Not in a car.” he laughed.
“Next Saturday?” I asked coyly.
Gerard stopped the car in the driveway.
“What about it?”
“I want to have sex with you next Saturday.” I smiled.
“Why Saturday?”
“I don’t know.” I giggled. “We should go out for dinner… maybe catch a movie… and then I wanna make love to you.”
“You do realise you just said ‘make love’.” smirked Gerard.
“Well ‘Fuck your brains out’ seemed less romantic.” I laughed.
Gerard leaned in to kiss me. I held a finger to his lips.
“And no getting kinky until Saturday.” I warned.
“Starting after this shower?” he pleaded.
“Race you.” I winked, jumping out of the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, finally got it udated :D
Also, I know I Promised Ya'll This AGES Ago, But Here Be's My New Frerard (:Support Is MUCHO Appreciated. ENJOY!!! ^^