Status: I'm thinking about deleting. If I do, I'm sorry, and I hope you've enjoyed reading.

A Kiss And I Will Surrender.

First Date

Frank’s P.O.V
I was impatient. Gerard wasn’t ready yet and it was eight already. He’d made the reservation for eight-thirty. Also, I really needed to pee and he was taking up the bathroom by getting ready.
“Gee we’re gonna be so la-”
The door swung open and my jaw dropped. Gerard looked absolutely gorgeous. He’d tousled his always messy black hair into an angelic disarray. He wore tight black jeans and a white shirt, his leather jacket thrown casually over his shoulder.
He raised a flirtatious eyebrow upon seeing me. “Well doesn’t Frank look sexy?” he chuckled.
I’d gone for a black shirt and gray jeans, I didn’t think I looked nearly as divine as Gerard did, but his eyes shone with obvious lust.
My mouth opened and shut repeatedly as I tried to find some words to say to him, but instead his lips pressed themselves to mine and my whole body went board rigid. He chuckled again and held out his hand to mine.
“Shall we go?”
Gerard being Gerard, had booked us into one of the most up scale restaurants in town. I knew for a fact that you had to book weeks in advance there, so I had a sneaking suspicion that he’d used his celebrity to get us in. I saw some of his point though, we wouldn’t be likely to bump into fans there. Normally I wouldn’t have a problem with that, but tonight was just me and Gerard.
The car ride was nice, we listened to the radio and Gerard held my hand on the seat, occasionally shooting me a glance and dazzling me with a smile.
We skipped the queue outside the restaurant. Gerard walked up to the bouncer, said ‘Way.’, and the thick red rope outside the door was clicked out of place. There was a light thump in the main restaurant, as it‘s bottom floor was a nightclub.
A thin, pretty, brunette in a black uniform walked to us brightly. She didn’t seem at all perturbed at Gerard’s arm around my waist.
“Hello, I’m Marilyn, I’ll be your server this evening.” she beamed. She seemed nice, had a friendly face.
Gerard slipped her a tip. He might have thought I didn’t see that, but I noticed.
“Somewhere private?” Gerard asked innocently.
Marilyn seemed a little shocked at Gerard’s tip, but nodded and led us to the back of the restaurant, where there was a dimly lit booth, a good distance away from any of the other tables. It also faced away from everyone else; maximum privacy.
“Will this be okay?” she asked.
“Perfect.” Gerard nodded, as we slid into our seats.
“Can I get you something to drink before you order?” she questioned, pulling out a little notebook.
“Just a coke, thanks.” I smiled.
“Make it two.” Gerard grinned.
She inclined her head before heading off towards the bar.
Gerard leaned forward, resting his chin on his hands. I copied.
“I like your eye shadow.” he smirked. I blushed. I’d put on just a little bit of brown shadow like I always did when I went out, but he always pointed it out.
“I like your everything.” I said shyly.
“You know Frank, that’s a little vain.” he giggled.
“How?” I asked, confused.
“Well, you like my everything, therefore you like yourself.” he smirked.
I turned a deeper red. Thankfully, Marilyn arrived with our drinks.
“Now, what can I get you two?” she asked politely.
All in all, the restaurant was fun. We ate, talked, laughed, and I came close to crying with laughter when Gerard reminded me of the time we’d caught Bob in a compromising position.
We drove to a local park after that. Gerard took my hand and we walked underneath the light glow of park lights. I was fascinated by the lights playing on the water. I’d never been here this late, and it was beautiful. I leaned across the bridge and Gerard stood behind me, his arms around my waist, his head resting on my shoulder.
“It’s so pretty.” I smiled.
“It looks a little dull compared to you.” he grinned.
I couldn’t help myself, I twisted in his arms and pressed my lips to his. He smiled into the kiss, gently sitting me up on the stone wall of the bridge. I felt so amazing I couldn’t have put it into words. His warm tongue grazed over my own and my hands twisted in his hair. I had never been kissed, or in love like this before. And the night could not have been any more perfect. I couldn’t believe that we had only been together a week, how it felt like years. His fingers played with the little studs on my belt. I moaned a little into the kiss and he pulled away. I pouted.
“Frankie, if you don’t behave, I won’t be able to keep my hands off you.” he grinned.
“Then don’t.” I said flirtatiously.
“You are so impatient.” he laughed. I pouted again.
“You want to go home then, I assume.” he raised his eyebrow.
I nodded. He shrugged and pulled me down from the wall into my arms, hugging me to his chest.
“Are you sure you really want to do this?” he asked.
I looked up at him. “I couldn’t be more sure of anything Gee. I want us to make this official.”
He laughed. “Another way of disguising ‘screw your brains out’?”
I shrugged. “I guess.”
“Come on then.” he grinned, leading me back the way we’d come. My stomach knotted with nerves.
What if I was bad at this? I’d never slept with a guy before, what if I was totally lost? Would it hurt?
Gerard sensed m tension and pulled me closer.
“I love you, Frankie.”
“I love you too, Gee.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ily Guyss And Your Awesomeness :D
Thanks To Everyone Who's Being So Nice On All The Comment Boards.
If There's Anything You Wanna See In This Story, Please Say So ^_^