Status: I'm thinking about deleting. If I do, I'm sorry, and I hope you've enjoyed reading.

A Kiss And I Will Surrender.

Saturday Night Fever (Part Two)

Gerard’s P.O.V
It was two am, and I hadn’t been able to sleep. I was just so elated after my night with Frank, as he slept soundlessly in my arms.
He rolled over and made a little noise, before balling up into my chest. I worked on falling asleep until ten minutes later-
“Fan-fics.” Frank groaned.
I looked at him, head cocked to one side. Had I just imagined that?
I hadn’t. Two minutes afterwards-
“His huge orange was leaking poptarts.” Frank mumbled in his sleep.
I raised an eyebrow.
“Frank was close to cucumber.” He said. “No wait, cumcumber.” Frank actually laughed in his sleep. Sure, it was a funny joke, but I wasn’t laughing, I thought Frank might have blown a blood vessel in his brain when we had sex…
“MUFFINS!” he suddenly yelled, and his body jerked.
I sat up like a shot.
“Gee…cumcumbers…trying to kill me!” he moaned.
I was prepared to hit Frank over the head with something if this didn’t stop.
‘OH MY GOD FRANK’S POSSESSED!” I thought, scrambling to the other side of the bed.
“DOORKNOB!” he yelled.
I stood there, awestruck.
“Frank, are you okay?” I asked, shaking him.
“PIE!” he screamed before falling off the bed and quivering on the floor.
I almost had the urge to laugh, despite being terrified. Some of the stuff Frank was saying was hilarious.
Suddenly, Frank was off the floor and looking at me blank.
“I want orange juice…” he said blankly, before wheeling around and walking into the door.
“Frank!? What was that!? What were you talking about!?” I hissed, vaguely aware that I was clinging to the curtain railing and one foot was on the windowsill.
He looked confused, before he sighed. “I have a sleep condition.”
I started to laugh, mostly at the memory of what he’d been saying.
“A sleep condition?” I asked “A sleep condition that makes you talk about cumcumbers!?”
He shrugged. “Yeah, now I want my orange juice.”
I was in hysterics. “By the way, Frank.” I giggled. “Whose orange was leaking poptarts?”
“Yours.” He smirked.
“I’m taking you to a sleep clinic!” I yelled after him.
“Ow, fuck, who put the fucking coffee table there!?” he grunted.
It was too much for me, I had to run to the bathroom before I peed myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
This Is A Joke, Btw XD
Make Sure You Read The Udate BEFORE This Too :D
And I'm Sorry If You Think This Chapter Is Nonsense, I Just Had To Do It >.<