Status: I'm thinking about deleting. If I do, I'm sorry, and I hope you've enjoyed reading.

A Kiss And I Will Surrender.

Frankdance

Frank’s P.O.V
We would be going to tell my mom about us later, but I had an idea to occupy Gerard and I for the rest of the day. And he was going to like it.

He was rinsing his coffee cup, when I snuck up behind him and snaked my arms around his waist. He jumped, but relaxed as I kissed his neck just beneath his earlobe. I saw his knuckles strain on the countertop, and I knew I had him right where I wanted him.

Now, I wasn’t going to have sex with Gerard, because I knew he would insist on taking, and I wanted to delay him for a while, but today, I was going to have some good, unclean fun with him.

“H-Hey.” he stuttered as I started to rub my fingers up and down his sides.

“Hey yourself.” I said seductively, nipping his earlobe. He made a funny sound.

He turned in my arms, and I distanced myself just enough from his face so that he couldn’t kiss me. I was boss here. I started to brush my lips off the skin just over the collar of his shirt. His body tensed up. You see, Gerard isn’t an easy person to get off, unless you know how. But when you do, he’s putty in your hands. That makes me sound like some sort of predator, but it’s true. He’s also a pain whore, so if you were to say, bit his neck as I did at that moment, you’d be seeing the results immediately.

“What the fuck, Frank?” he gasped.

“Fuck Frank?” I teased. “It’s fuck Gerard I think you’ll find. At least that‘s what you had me screaming the other night...” I whispered the last part right in his ear. That’s another guaranteed get-Gerard-off move.

His knees did a funny jerking motion, and I knew he’d just had a total hot flush. Not the menopausal one, but a ‘Oh dear God, what is he doing!?’ flush.

“If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were trying to put the moves on me.” he said nervously as I backed him into the cupboards.

“Well, if you don’t want me to…” I sighed, pretending to admire my nails.

“That’s not what I meant.” he chuckled. I detected the shake in his voice.

“Gerard… Have you ever had a lap dance?” I asked innocently.

He looked a little like he was going to pass out. “I…Err… My ex gave me… But she wasn’t very… I mean, no one I ever… Not really, no.”

“Would you like one?” I purred. Gerard looked entirely awestruck, but nodded shyly. I led him to the living room and shoved him playfully to the couch.

“Oh, I’ve got the perfect music.” I chuckled to myself. I put Lollipop Luxuries by Jeffree Star into the CD tray and hit repeat, not like this would only take the length of one song.

The music started and Gerard looked uncomfortable. I’d be fixing that. I started slow, by letting my jacket slide slowly to the floor, while jerking my hips with the beat. This lap dancing thing was easy, I’d done it before quite a few times. I looked at Gerard seductively and started toying with the buckle on my belt. He straightened up attentively, his eyes darting from my face to my belt. With smirk, I rolled my hips very suggestively and let the leather slip from its loops. Gerard shifted in his seat. He was uncomfortable now, but good uncomfortable.

I turned around and started to slowly shake my ass at him. I knew he had a fascination with staring at it, so this was a little show for him. I worked on taking my t-shirt off, slowly pulling it up, giving him a little more tattooed skin each second. I didn’t need to turn around to know that he was practically bouncing in his seat.

My shirt fell to the floor, and I turned to see Gerard looking very antsy. I grinned, made a kiss face at him and licked my lips before popping the button on my jeans. He wasn’t expecting it, but I let my head fall back and started to rub myself through the material of my pants. His jaw slacked. I started to rub my hands over my chest, not breaking eye contact with him. Teasing, I let out a long, low groan. From the corner of my eye I saw him quickly palm himself. I bit my lip, continuing to rub myself until I had a semi. Gerard beat me to it. In fact, he was already hard, and his cheeks were red.

My zipper came down agonisingly slow, and I watched his eyes follow. It took just a couple of hip rolls to get my jeans to the floor, where I stepped out, kicking them out of the way. I slowly moved to where Gerard was sitting. I planted myself right in his lap, straddling him.

“Did you like that?” I asked, nipping his neck. His hips jerked. Tut, tut, Gee.

He merely closed his eyes and nodded.

“Well it’s not over.” I grinned. “That was just the stripping, we’ve still got the lap dancing.” I traced my fingers over his member as I said ‘lap’ and he looked like he was going to jizz.

I started to move my hips on Gerard’s with the music. His head rolled back as tingles shot through his crotch.

I got his attention by biting his neck as hard as I could manage with my breathing this ragged. His arms were pinned by his sides.

“Oh sweet baby JESUS!” He groaned. His breath had accelerated to a hoarse pant.

I slipped the top button on his shirt out of its hole, and then the second, before sinking my teeth into his chest, sucking hard to leave a dark purple mark. He made an agonised whimpering noise.

“Oh, Frank.” he looked like he might faint.

“Yes?” I asked innocently, continuing to grind into him as hard as I dared. He moved his hips with mine, hard.

I slipped off his shirt and started to lick his chest, trailing my tongue over his collar bone. His skin was hot, and tasted like salt. Mind you, Gerard tasted nice. Especially his lips, as I grazed them gently, I could taste something sweet, mixed with his hot breath.

“FuckING… Touch me… Fuck myASS out, I don’t CARE, just-” he managed to pant before I slammed my lips into his so hard that the couch went into a reclining position. Gerard squirmed underneath me, making gutteral sounds in the back of his throat as I continued to grind into him.

“Please Frank!” he half screamed, and suddenly I dropped my seductive act and pluged my hand into his pants. Immediately his eyes rolled back and he started to convulse underneath me as I pumped his roughly. This was hot shit, I was already leaking, just by looking at him.

“Frank, I’m SO…I’m GONNA, Oh FUCKME, UHHHHHHHHHHH” was all he could manage to say as he blew his load into my hand.

He crashed his lips into mine and hungrily made out with me, sloppily, but I couldn’t get enough.

He calmed down eventually enough to say. “You know what Frank? You’re totally wrong for the music business, I think you’d have been a billionaire stripper.”

That made me chuckle, as I picked up my shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Argh, I SUCK! Suck Rock Hard! I'm SO Sorry, I'm Taking Ages To Update This! Five More Days Of Exams! (:

This Came To Me Today In My Geography Exam [Which I Will Prolly Fail As A Reslut]. And I Couldn't Help But Write It. I WANT FRANK! But I Wanted Him To Do THIS ^^^ So I Made Him XD Mibba Is Like The Sims Only With Porn XD. So Anywhoo, This Is My Reward To My Smutt Loving Readers :D Specially Jayde...Cos She's Gonna Jizz :L

Title Is Nicked From Flashdance :P

<3333333333333333333