Sequel: Can't Go Back
Status: Updated August 24

Brave New World

Crashing and Burning

“Crashing and burning
This turns out surreal
Trashing and turning
You know that I feel
You could’ve had me
The curtain is down.
Now the lights are out”


Kiro’s P.O.V

I woke up to my head pounding and Strify beside me on the floor.

“Hey, how are you feeling?” Strify asked me.

“My head kills” I said as I rubbed my temples. Strify got up and handed me a glass of water and two pills.

“It will help” he said so I took them. “Now you need to eat” he told me as he helped me down the stairs.

“But I don’t want to eat” I complained

“Please?”

“No” I whined as he walked into the kitchen. I sat beside Yu on the couch. He was still asleep, but as I sat down he began to get up.

“Kiro, how are you feeling?” he was drunk this time.

“Hung-over and Strify wants me to eat”

“You should, it will help”

“No, not you too” I cried. “Can I ask you something though?” I asked him as he laughed.

“Sure”

“When you found me last night, I was shirtless?’ I asked him.

“Yeah, it was kind of weird. Do you remember anything?”

“I’m trying to but I don’t” I said as I tried to remember. “I do remember drinking, oh I was at the bar doing shot’s with Megan, she asked me and Strify, he said no, but I went”

“What are you guys talking about?” Strify asked us.

“Uh last night” I said as Strify gave me a plate with toast on it. “And I’m not eating” I protested.

“Yes you are” he said as he sat next to me and started to try and feed me.

“No!” I cried as I tried to move my head.

“Yu help me”

“No help me” I said as he grabbed my head.

“Kiro, I’m doing this for your own good” Yu said as he held my head. I kept my mouth shut.

“Come on” Strify said as he tried to open my mouth.

“Mmm” I mumbled squirming. Then Yu kissed me, trying to pry my lips apart with his tongue. He ended up prying my lips apart and Strify stuffed the bread in my mouth.

“There” he smiled. “No eat up. Thanks Yu” he said laughing.

“No problem”

“You both are mean” I said once I swallowed what was in my mouth.

“We’re doing it for you. Anyways how do you feel?” he asked me.

“I’m feeling better” I said as they backed off.

“Do you feel good enough to remember last night?” Yu asked.

“Well like I said I remember doing shot’s with Megan, I don’t remember how many I drank, but I was wasted”

“Well yes, I think we could all tell” Strify commented.

“And I think someone kissed me” I finished.

“Someone kissed you? Who?” Strify questioned. I could tell that bugged him.

“I-I don’t know, I tried to see but I couldn’t” I said.

“That could be why you were shirtless” Yu said.

“I wish I could remember” I said as I looked over at Strify.

“It’s ok” he said as he rubbed my back. “Are you going to try and eat more?” he asked me grabbing the plate off the table.

“Maybe” I said as Strify raised an eyebrow.

“Gimme here” I said as I took the plate and ate the piece of toast.

“Was that so bad?” he asked me.

“Maybe” I said again as he rolled his eyes. “I’m gonna go back to bed” I said as I got up and went upstairs. I got to my room, I didn’t fall asleep right away, I wanted to try and remember what had happened last night, but it wasn’t long before I could feel my eyelids getting heavy, and I fell asleep.

****

It had been a week since we went out that night, and I was still trying to remember what happened that night. Yu hadn’t seen Megan; he couldn’t even get a hold of her. He tired to call her everyday, he’d leave a message, but she wouldn’t call back.

“Maybe today” Strify told Yu as he hung up the phone.

“You’ve said that everyday this week” Yu said as he leaned back in the couch.

“You need to have faith” Strify told him. I didn’t have anything to tell him. What was the point? So he can get mad at me, I don’t think so.

There was a sudden knock at the door.

“Hey Yu, maybe it’s Megan” I said as he shot up from his seat to answer the door. To all of our surprise, I was right. It was Megan. She had tears running down her cheeks, and she looked a total mess.

“Come in” Yu said as she stepped in and walked into the living room. She took a seat in the recliner, as Yu took his seat next to me on the couch.

“I have to tell you something” she said ever so gently. Yu just nodded. “I’m, well, uh, I’m pregnant”
♠ ♠ ♠
Crashing and Burning By: Cinema Bizarre - To listen to Crashing and Burning by: Cinema Bizarre