Sequel: Can't Go Back
Status: Updated August 24

Brave New World

I Say... Yes

Strify’s P.O.V

“So If you're feelin' lonely.. don't
You're the only one I'd ever want
I only wanna make it good
So if I love ya a little more than I should

Please forgive me I know not what I do
Please forgive me I can't stop lovin' you
Don't deny me

This pain I'm going through
Please forgive me
If I need ya like I do
Please believe me
Every word I say is true
Please forgive me I can't stop loving you”


Why had I been so stupid, kissing Yu? Kiro would never forgive me, he didn’t have it in him, we kept hurting each other, he was too broken, I was too broken. It felt like the right thing to do was to break it off.

As I packed some of my clothes that I didn’t wear anymore, I found a bunch of old band pictures. We were so young and we all loved each other, without the actual “love” and drama we currently were living with.

I went to turn and there stood Kiro in the doorway.

“Can I help you?” I asked.

“Uh well, yeah, I want you to know that I forgive you, that’s a;;” he said as he turned to leave.

“Kiro, wait what?” I asked confused. “You forgive me?”

“Yeah” he said annoyed.

“Thank you” I said. It looked like he was unsure on what to do next.

“I don’t want to fight anymore, but I don’t want everything to hurt” he said as he stepped into the room.

“I know what you mean” I said. “Do you think we should start over?” I asked scared at what he might say.

“I’d like to say yes, but I’m scared, just like the last time” he said.

“I’m scared all the time; I just want to forget about what happened this morning”

“Do you want to know what my favourite part of this morning was?” he asked.

“Uh, what?” I asked

“The part when you told me you loved me, and not when you were outside my door crying, the first time this morning” he said as I remembered when I said it. I just smiled.

“I meant it” I said as he came over to me.

“I’m glad; I’m going to be honest with you from now on”

“Me too” I said as I smiled.

“I want to say you mean the world to me, so don’t go”

“I won’t, if you don’t want me to”

“I don’t want you to” I said as he nodded hugging me. “Wait does that mean we’re..?” I asked looking at him.

“It’s up to you” he said as I moved towards him.

“I say yes” I said as he kissed me.

“I’m happy you said yes” he whispered. “We have to tell the rest of the band” he said as I nodded.

“Yes, no more secrets” I said.

“How do you think they’ll take it?”

“Yu knows, and Shin and Rom3o shouldn’t be mad at us… I hope” I guessed as we walked down the stairs to find Yu, Shin, and Rom3o in the living room.

“What’s everyone doing here?” I asked.

“We heard there was a fight, Yu hasn’t told us much else” Rom3o said as Kiro took a seat in the recliner, I rested my arm on the back.

“Oh well we have something to tell you guys” Kiro started as they looked at us.

“Yeah, we wanted you guys to know we are a couple, and we are making it official, well not to the fans yet, but we want you guys to know” I said shaky handed.

“Finally” Shin and Rom3o burst out.

“We’ve known for a while that you guys would go out. Rom3o you own me, so pay up” Shin said laughing.

“Great, I owe you 50 bucks now”

“You guys bet on your relationship?” I asked.

“Well, uhm, yeah” Rom3o said.

“So you guys aren’t mad at us?”

“No, we’re happy for you both” Rom3o said. “But if your relationship ruins our band, not cool” he added.

“I don’t think you have to worry about that” Kiro said as he got up to kiss me.

“Hey, it all makes sense, why you got mad at Kiro for the whole baby thing” Yu blurted out. “I’m trying to piece out the last couple of months. Wait how long as this been going on?” Yu asked.

“It’s been a secret for a couple months, like 3” I tried to estimate

“Yeah, it started back in New York, before Courtney died” Kiro said.

“You guys were together, when you and Courtney were together?” Yu questioned.

“No, we broke things off, it the only way to get Robert off our backs”

“But you guys are friends?”

“Yeah, after he killed Courtney”

“Wait HE killed her?”

“Yeah”

“And you’re ok with that?”

“Now I am, he’s in jail now, but will be out soon” Yu just shook his head.

“Can I ask something? What baby thing?” Shin asked

“Ok long story short, Megan got Kiro drunk, sexed him up, he got her pregnant, and Strify wanted to keep the baby” Yu said.

“Did not”

“Did too” Kiro said.

“Shut up” I laughed.

“Wow, we’ve been out of the loop of our own friends” Rom3o said as she Shin nodded.

“Your not keep it… are you?” Shin asked us.

“No, we have made that decision” Kiro laughed.

“Would you not laugh at me?”

“Sorry” Kiro laughed kissing me.

“Awe you guys are cute, but you need to get a room” Rom3o laughed as he threw a pillow from the couch at us.

“Thanks for that” I said as I threw it back.

“Hey”

“That’s what you get” I laughed as he threw the pillow back, but I used Kiro as a shield

“Hey, I’m not a shield” he yelled as he stuck out his tongue at me.

“Why are we having a pillow fight?” Yu asked.

“I don’t know because it’s fun” I said as I took the pillow and wacked him.

“But only girls have pillow fights”

“Oh, you know you want to join” I said taunting him.

‘Shut up” he said grabbing the pillow from me.

“Its fun” I laughed as Kiro hit me with a pillow knocking me onto the couch. He fell on top of me.

“Hello” I said as he kissed me.

“I think I’m going to like this” he said.

“Me too” I said kissing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty, well as everyone knows school is starting and well that means my stories will be delayed a little (I know bummer) but I wanted to let you know, that I'm thinking of making another part to my story, (as in part 3) but I'm going to wait until the next couple of chapters are posted to see for sure, so please let me know during the next couple of chapters what you think, Thanks!