Sequel: Can't Go Back
Status: Updated August 24

Brave New World

You Make Me Happy, I Will Never Break You

Song in authors note**
__________________________________________________________________________
Strify’s P.O.V

“Marry me” was all Kiro said. I just looked at him as his eyes began to fill with tears.

“Kiro” I finally spoke. “Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yes, I’ve been ready for a while, I was just scared before. I know now” he said as I looked at him.

“Yes, yes I will marry you” I said as I smiled with tears in my eyes.

“You will be mine forever” he said as he came and hugged me.

You make me happy, whether you know it or not
We should be happy, that's what I said from the start
I am so happy, Knowing you are the one that
I'll love for the rest of my days,
(for the rest of my days), yes, all of my days!


“We should put our clothes on” I said as we looked at each other, then burst out laughing.

“Nah, I like seeing you in your birthday suit”

you're looking so cool, you're looking so fly,

“Oh now who’s the naughty one?” I asked him as he laughed. I don’t think I’ve seen him this happy in a long time. I loved seeing him this happy. It made being with him so much more fun.

I can't deny that when I'm staring you down
right dead in the eye, I wanna try to be the person you want,
the person you need,


“You know what we should do?” he asked me. I looked at him.

“Hm, what?”

“We should go out and pick wedding rings” he said as he looked at me. “Or if you don’t want to…” he trailed off.

“No Kiro I want to” I said to him as I kissed him.

it's hard to conceive that somebody like you,
could be with, somebody like me


“Can we go tomorrow? Please”

“Yeah, sure” I said as I got out from his grasp and began to dress myself. That’s when Kiro stole my pants.

“Hey, give them back”

“Only if you can get them” he said.

“Oh that shouldn’t be too hard. Trying to get pants from a man who can’t walk”

I'm happy knowing you are mine,
the grass is greener on the other side,


“Oh yeah, watch” he said as he used the bed for help to stand. He wobbled, but he didn’t move. I was waiting to see if he could actually do it, but it was taking so long so I just grabbed my pants.

The More I think, the more I wish that we
could lay here for hours, and just reminisce.


“Yeah ok Jesus” I said as I grabbed them from his hands and as I did I knocked him over. He fell face first to the floor.

“Kiro” I cried as he fell. “Kiro, are you ok?” I asked as he looked up.

“You suck” he said as he took my pants.

“Is that all you wanted, my pants?”

you're looking so fresh it's catching my eye,
why oh why, did I not see this before,


“No, I just wanted to have fun” he said as he turned over from his front to his back. “I can’t have fun now that I’m cripple or what?”

“No, no” I said as I sat down in front of him. “You know who I really want to see right now?”

the girl I adore, was right in front of me.
and now I'll take a step back,
and look in your eye and ask why,


“No, who?”

It took so long for me too see, we're meant to be.

“Our daughter, so come on get some clothes on” I said as I helped him up.

“Could you pass me my clothes?” he asked as I threw them at him. “Thanks” he said as we got dressed.

On the good the bad the ugly,

Julia was in her room playing by herself.

the smiles the laughs the funny,

“Could you ever imagine having another one?” I asked him.

oh all the things we put each
other through, it's for you, for you


“Another one what?”

“A baby”

“Oh no, she’s a handful”

“I don’t want another, she’s too perfect” I said as I picked her up as she started to yell.

“No. Sh. Its dada” I said as she looked at me and smiled.

“She loves you” Kiro wheeled over to us. I had to get used to the wheelchair I thought as I looked at him.

“What?” he questioned.

“I love you” I said as I passed Julia to him.

“Hi baby, hi, hi” he said kissing her. “Who am I? Hm? Who am I?” she just stared.

“Mummy”

“That’s my baby girl” he said as she got a hold of his hair. “No that’s mummy’s hair. That’s a no no” he said as I laughed.

“What’s so funny?”

“She did that to me too” I said as I got down on my knees so I was their height.

“Good to know” he said as he leaned in and kissed me, only Julia didn’t want us to kiss. She kept trying to push my face away.

“Are you trying to push me away? Are you?” she laughed. “Well I’ll have to eat your fingers” I said as I pretended to eat her fingers, being careful I didn’t bite her.

“Ah” she screamed.

“Oh no is dada going to eat you?” Kiro asked as he smothered her with kisses. “Is dada going to eat you? Hm?” he asked as I stopped eating her fingers. She started to cry and I looked at Kiro.

“What time is it?” he asked me.

“16:30, why?” (4:30PM)

“She’s hungry” he said as he picked her up, then I picked him up and we went downstairs.

“We need to get an elevator or something, I can’t do this for the next 10 or more years” he said as we went to the kitchen.

“I like doing this”

“But what if I’m home alone? Then who’s going to help me then?”

“I’m not going to leave you” I said. I could stick to my word, especially if it involved Kiro.

“You sure?” he asked as I put her in her high chair.

“Yes” I said as I kissed him as he began to feed her. “And don’t forget we still have to tell everyone the big news” I said as he smiled.

“I’m home” called Robert.

“Great, because we have exciting news” Kiro beamed.

“What? What is it?”

“We’re getting married” I said as Kiro nodded.

“Isn’t this what you fought about?”

“Everything is different now. I know I love him” Kiro said as he took my hand. “I was just scared” he finished as Robert looked at us.

“Ok, whatever you’re little hearts desire” he said walking off.

“Where were you?” Kiro asked.

“No place”

“That’s some place” he said as he gave me the food to finish feeding Julia as he wheeled off after Robert.

Kiro’s P.O.V

We had just told Robert we were getting married, he didn’t seem too happy about it.

“Where were you?” I asked

“No place”

“That means some place” I said as I followed him.

“I had a date, so?”

“Oo with who?” I asked as he stopped.

“Why do you care?”

“Because I’m one of your best friends”

“Ok so I met a girl, but you might not know her”

“What’s her name?” I asked him.

“Lucy”

“Ah! Will I ever get to meet her?”

“Maybe not sure, she’s just a fling right now” he said as he began to walk away.

“If it gets serious, I would like to be the first to know” I said as he smirked.

“Of course dear” I laughed as he went to his room.

When your tears are spent on your last pretense
and your tired eyes refuse to close and sleep in you defense.


I wheeled myself back to the kitchen. I saw Strify and Julia laughing getting food everywhere but her mouth.

When it's in your spine like you've walked for miles
and the only thing you want it just to be still for a while.


“I thought I asked you to feed her, not the high chair” I laughed as Strify looked up.

“Ops, sorry” he said.

“It’s ok” I said taking the food from him.

“Where was Robert?” Strify whispered to me.

“On a date” I smiled.

“Well good for him, it gets him out of the house, which is good for us” he said as he kissed me.

if your heart wears thin I will hold you up

“You naughty boy” I said as I pushed him away. “Can we call a band meeting? I want to tell the good news. Strify stop” I said as he ran his hands along my chest.

And I will hide you when it gets too much

“I’ll do it now” he said as he kissed me one last time before he walked away. I finished feeding Julia.

I’ll be right beside you.

"Did dada get food everywhere or what?” she laughed. “I see you enjoyed that” I said as she smiled showing the four bottom teeth she had.

“Kiro, everyone is on there way now”

“Ok” I said as I took Julia out of her high chair and wheeled into the living room, where Shin was already there.

“Hey, what’s the band meeting for?” he asked as Yu and Rom3o walked in.

“Ok we’re here, what’s the band meeting for?” Yu asked sitting down on the couch next to Shin. Rom3o sat down next to Yu.

When you're overwhelmed and you've lost your breath

“Alright we called a band meeting because we have big news” Strify said as I looked at him

When the space between the things you know is blurry nonetheless.

“Oh no one of you is pregnant” Rom3o and Yu joked as they burst out laughing.

“Uhm, no” Strify said.

“But” I said as I took Strify’s hand. “We’re getting married” I said as I could feel tears in my eyes again. Shin gave Strify a look.

When you try to speak but you make no sound

“So who proposed?” Yu asked.

“I did” I said

“No really, who proposed?”

“I did, God why do you think Strify did?”

And the words you want are out of reach
but they've never been so loud


“It just seems like the man always proposes to the woman, you know”

“So, you think I’m the girl?”

“Uh-well, yes” Yu said as he looked at his feet.

“Well then I’m Strify’s girl” I said

I will stay, nobody will break you.

“What about the fans? Are you guys going to tell them?” Rom3o asked as I thought about it. I totally forgot about all that.

“We could do it at our next concert we have, next year, we still won’t be married yet” I said as Strify nodded.

Trust in me, trust in me, don't pull away.

“I love your plan, and I love you”

I’m just trying to keep this together

“I can’t believe you guys are getting married” Shin finally spoke.

Because I could do worse and you could do better

“Why not?” Strify asked. You could tell there was tension between them.

When your tears are spent on your last pretense

“I don’t know seeing that a month ago you were fighting about marriage” Shin said coldly.

And your tired eyes refuse to close and sleep in you defense.

“Why don’t you trust us Shin?” I asked.

“It’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s that I’m afraid for this band, you guys nearly broke up the band”

“But you see Shin, we could never do that”

“Yeah and getting married just makes things better, it will only make things worse”

“Shin stop talking nonsense and celebrate” Yu said as I looked up. I didn’t like the way Shin was talking. I had no idea why he felt that way, but he did. Did he really think me and Strify would break up and tear the band apart? We did have a thing for arguments and fighting, but it’s what all couples do, no ones perfect. Shin just had to see past that.

If your heart wears thin I will hold you up
and I will hide you when it gets too much.
I’ll be right beside you.
Nobody will break you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Where did all my readers go? Guys? I miss you, comment? Please. I feel like this story is starting to suck, so please let me know or else...

I might cancel it. Dun Dun Dun. And I don't want to, or do I? Just I need some feedback so please! A "This is good" or "this totally sucks" I don't care, I need something!

Songs: Happy By: Nevershoutnever!

Beside You By: Marianas Trench