Sequel: Can't Go Back
Status: Updated August 24

Brave New World

The Park

Strify

What I said was true; this would be a long week. It was only Wednesday. I wanted to wake up to the day when Ricky wouldn’t be in my house.

“Morning honey bunches,” he said kissing me. “What’s wrong?”

“Ricky” I said as he kissed me again as he rolled on top of me, sitting on me.

“What are you doing?” I asked as he kissed my neck and down my bare chest. “Oh, but Ricky’s in the other room. He’ll hear”

“Calm down” he said as he pulled off my sweat pants that I was wearing, revealing my growing member.

“Mm Strify” he said as he looked down at it.

“What?” I questioned as he slid his pants off.

“I want you,” he said.

“So early in the morning?” It was 7:00.

“Yes babe” he moaned as he forced me into him. What a horny bugger. I thought as I pushed myself.

“Faster, faster” he said out of breath as I moved my hips faster. “Oh Strify, I’m-I’m-I’m gonna come” he yelled as he came as I came a minute after him.

“I love you,” he whispered as he lay beside me.

“You know I love you,” I said kissing him.

“Let’s go out, you Julia, and me,” he said as I looked at him.

“Like where?” I asked as I kissed him.

“Like the park, I was looking at the weather forecast and it said today would be sunshine” he smiled.

“Sunshine, of course”

“You wouldn’t have to see Ricky,” he taunted.

“Have I mentioned how much I love you?”

“Hm, I think so,” he said as I kissed him. “Now come on I wanna go”

“Ok, ok, let me get some clothes on”

“You know, if it were up to me, I’d say you should never wear clothes” he said as I threw the covers off and looked for my pants. “Did you hear me?” he asked as he hugged the back of me.

“Yes I did”

“What’s wrong? You sound annoyed”

“I can’t find my pants” I growled.

“Here, wear my sweats” he said taking them off, leaving him in his boxers.

“I guess I can’t say no, you’ve got them off already”

“Yup. I need coffee. Coffee, coffee, coffee” he said going down the stairs. I slipped on Kiro’s pants- thank god for elastic waists or we wouldn’t fit into the same pair of pants.

“Morning” I yawned as I walked into the kitchen.

“Morning” Ricky said as he took a sip of his coffee. His eyes went straight to Kiro’s butt. I stood behind Kiro so he could stare at mine, since I knew how much he wanted to do that.

“What are you doing?” Kiro whispered.

“He was staring at your ass” he turned around, looked at me then walked off. I sat at the table with Ricky.

“It’s funny, you and Kiro act like a married couple”

“Yeah, so funny”

“Do you think I’ll meet his wife, or yours?”

“No” I said bluntly as I left the room.

“I’m sorry if I offended you” he called after me. Yes he did, he ticked me off he was looking at my husbands behind!

*****

“Look Julia, it’s a puppy,” Kiro said as a puppy stopped in front of her stroller.

“Puppup” she said as she reached out for it, but it ran away. “Mummy, out” she said putting her hands up. Kiro took her out and she played with the grass.

“Look at her” he said as he sat next to me.

“Our baby” I said as she picked a dandy lion and walked over to us.

“Dadda, for you” she said giving it to me.

“Why thank you,” I said taking the dandy lion and hugging her. I started to smother her in kisses.

“Dadda” she laughed as I let her go.

“What? You don’t like that?”

“No” she frowned.

“But dada likes it” I frowned.

“No dada, no cry. I lou you”

“Dada loves you too” I said as I lifted her up.

“Wee” she laughed as I took her over to the water.

“Touch the water Julia,” I said sticking my hand in the water with my other hand holding her. She bent forward and reached for it.

“Hey you too” Kiro came from behind us.

“Hi mummy” Julia smiled. As she touched the water, and she got scared so she pulled her hand out quickly and splashed me and Kiro in the face.

“Hey” Me and Kiro both said as we both splashed her as she laughed.

“This was a good idea Kiro”

“Thank you” Kiro smiled as he kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second last chapter. Next weekend will be the last chapter! :D
Hope you enjoy :)