Forget About Me, It's What I Deserve

Ten

*Later that night*

Lexy laid in her bed and stared at her phone for a second. Then, she opened it and started to punch in a very familiar number.

"Hello?" Mitchell's voice rang through the earpiece. Lexy smiled involuntarily. His voice just made her happy.

"Hey, Mitchie. It's Lexy."

Lexy could probably sense Mitchell's eyes widening and he said "Lexy? Is that really you?"

"The one and only. You wanna check?" Lexy asked.

Mitchell snorted a bit and replied "Sure.` What's my middle name?"

"Garrett."

"Okay, then. What am I named for?"

Lexy smiled. "Your dad. His name was Garrett."

"Correctamundo! So what's up, my dear, sweet Lexy?" Mitchell asked in a sweet voice.

"Nothing much. Has Ally been around lately?" Lexy asked innocently.

She could hear Mitchell's smirk through the phone. "Alexys Vivienne Sherwood, do you actually believe I'd still see her?"

Lexy smiled. "Of course not. I'm just making sure."

"Okay. She's not the one I love, you are." Lexy felt her insides turn to gooey mush and smiled again.

Lexy sighed and Mitchell laughed. "So, Lexy, how's the tour been?"

"Horrible. I got felt up by 6 different guys and had an involuntary breast cancer check."

Lexy could sense Mitchell was starting to get a little angry. "They what? And your dad isn't doing anything?"

"Nawh. He's just as drunk as those guys. But he doesn't feel me up."

Mitchell let out a tense laugh. "Nice. But, come home if it gets too bad, okay, Lexy?"

"Yeah, I know. I might come back tomorrow."

"You sure? Because you seemed to really like tour before this happened."

Lexy sighed. "I'm coming home tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay. Do whatever makes you happy and safe. Call me, then. I love you," Mitchell said and Lexy said the same back. She carefully hung up the cell and Alex suddenly poked his head in.

"Lexy, are you sure you wanted me to book the flight?" Alex asked cautiously.

Lexy nodded. "Yeah."

Alex whipped 2 tickets out of his pocket: one for Los Angeles, and one for Las Vegas, the band's next date. "We're flying out tomorrow as well. Just in case you change your mind."

Lexy nodded and was handed the tickets as Alex poked his head out.

Lexy thought about what Mitchell said. She didn't know what would make her happy.

Going to Las Vegas would make her happy, definitely.

Going to Los Angeles would make her safe. And in the comforting arms of Mitchell.

Lexy leaned back on her pillow and groaned. At least she had the night to think about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah...I love this story better than the others xD

Comments/critiques = love <3