Forget About Me, It's What I Deserve

Eleven

*Next Day*

"Lexy. Lex, wake up," Zack whispered to the ball curled up into the bunk. Zack had the unfortunate task of waking up Lexy. Lexy just happened to be a deep and violent sleeper.

Lexy kicked her leg into Zack's stomach and he let out a small groan. "Alexys Vivienne Sherwood, wake the fuck up!"

"I'm up already, goddamn!" Lexy yelled as she jumped up and stormed to the bathroom. Zack cowered behind his arms and walked into the kitchen. Damn, she could be pissed if provoked.

Lexy slid down the bathroom door and held her head in her hands. She still didn't know what to do. Las Vegas or Los Angeles? Her dad or her boyfriend?

"Lexy, we're gonna leave in a bit," Rian's soft voice said from behind the door.

"Okay. I'll be out in a bit," Lexy said so softly, she wasn't sure Rian could hear her. Fortunately, she heard the footsteps walk away and she started to change into her standard hoodie and jeans combo.

As Lexy walked out, she saw her stuff packed up and placed on the bunk, with only a few things not packed in. One was a picture of Mitchell and her, the Ally part recently torn out, and the other was with the band, Jack holding Lexy, Alex failing to hold Zack, and Rian shaking his head sadly on the edge.

Lexy laughed softly and grabbed her duffel bag. "I'm ready, guys."

"Know which flight?" Alex asked as he took the bag from her.

Lexy shrugged. "I don't know yet."

Alex nodded and the guys filed out of the bus.

Jack sidled up to Lexy and said "Lexy, you know that even though I've been half-drunk while you've been here, I still love you."

"I love you too...Dad," Lexy said and smiled. Jack wrapped her in a hug and Lexy forced herself not to cry.

Although these days had been some of the loneliest and worst of her life, these had also been some of her best days. She finally met her biological dad. Finally.

Fuck, Lexy thought. Where the hell am I going?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Should be finished by Monday xD

Comments = <3 love