Forget About Me, It's What I Deserve

Epilogue

*2 hours later*

Lexy stepped out of the baggage claim area and looked up at the sun. She squinted her eyes and fumbled around in her duffel bag for her giant oversized sunglasses. When you live in Los Angeles your whole life, it's practically a rule to own at least three pairs of sunglasses.

She let her face soak in a few rays of sunshine and looked out towards the driveway, where millions of shiny, black cars were parked. Of course, there were a few over-the-top SUV's, but they were mostly just for show. As she looked around, some tourists kept craning their necks to see her, wondering if she was a celebrity and whether or not to get autographs.

"Lexy!" a familiar voice yelled and Lexy turned to face the person. The tourists turned away, disappointed they hadn't found a celebrity yet.

Lexy smiled as he hugged her and whispered in his ear "I missed you Mitchell."

"I missed you too, Lexy," he said quietly and squeezed her tighter. Mitchell had been bombarded by Ally in the past week and he was anxious to see Lexy again. It was nice to see his girlfriend again.

Lexy smiled again and let go slowly. "So...only you decided to pick me up?"

"Nah. I came with him," a cold, heartless voice said from behind Mitchell. Lexy knew that voice. It used to be her best friend's voice, but now she knew it as a disguise.

"Hey, Ally." Lexy rolled her eyes after saying that and grasped Mitchell's hand. Mitchell grabbed back and squeezed gently. He wanted her to know that this was not his idea, it was all Lexy's mom's.

Lexy strained her head to look at him and said "Mitchell, shouldn't we go now?"

"Right. Let's go. Your mom's cooking some food for us," Mitchell said and the three of them walked towards Mitchell's minivan. Yes, he drove a minivan, mostly to carry all his friends around. Plus he liked how much space it had.

Ally tried to butt in to their conversation by saying "So...Lexy, did you fuck any guys that week?"

"Whatever you want to think, Allyson," Lexy replied, never taking her eyes off of Mitchell. And Mitchell never took his eyes off of her.

As the threesome drove off onto the freeway, Lexy turned to look out the window. The colors of the mid-morning sky were beautiful and the sun was shining on just about everything.

Los Angeles is my home. I've made the right decision, she thought. She'd be able to eventually visit her dad.

Eventually.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah..finished xD

Comments?