Forget About Me, It's What I Deserve

Three

Lexy fought back the flood of tears as she continued walking with her newfound father. She actually trusted Mitchell and Ally, and what did they do? They cheated on her. And she was actually thinking she loved Mitchell.

Jack watched the girl, immersed in her own thoughts, and asked "You okay?"

Lexy nodded. "Yup." Jack noticed the strained tone in her voice and furrowed his eyebrow in concern. Looks like the father gene was kicking in.

"Everything doesn't sound okay. Seriously, Lexy, what's wrong?" Jack asked and they slowly came to a stop.

Lexy's voice trembled as she spoke "I saw Mitchell and Ally, ya know----my friends?, and they were making out."

"You sure you saw right?" Jack asked cautiously. He had made that mistake before and still had the bruises to prove it.

Lexy narrowed her eyes, crossed her arms, and said quietly "If I saw right? Those two are my best friends and you're asking if I actually saw them kissing?"

"Yeah. It's happened to me before."

Lexy narrowed her eyes even more and yelled "Her lips were on his! Ally was kissing my boyfriend!" Lexy sighed with relief, now that she'd gotten that out, and started walking again. She'd always done that when she got really pissed.

Jack raised an eyebrow and kept walking with Lexy. She must have gotten that from her mother, he concluded. As they finally got onto the bus, Alex, Zack, and Rian looked at them in interest.

"Is she your new girlfriend?" Alex asked.

Zack slapped the back of his head and said to Lexy, "Sorry about him. He has no brain."

Lexy rolled her eyes and replied "It's fine. I'm Jack's daughter."

As she said that last word, the band, except for Jack, widened their eyes. "You do kinda look like Jack!" Alex said in amazement.

This time, Rian slapped the back of Alex's head and said "Of course. She's his daughter, you dumbass."

"Is this how you guys always act?" Lexy asked and everyone nodded.

"You should come on tour with us," Alex suggested.

Jack reached to slap Alex but stopped. "Hey, that's not a bad idea!" Jack then turned to Lexy and asked "So what do you think?"

Lexy gave a cautious smile. She'd miss her family and friends but....she could get a break from Mitchell and Ally to get her mind straight.

'Sure. That sounds like a great idea," Lexy replied and the band cheered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no idea how far this story is going to go xD

Comments? xx