Forget About Me, It's What I Deserve

Four

*Later*

As Lexy sat, perched on her seat in the backstage area, she could dimly see Mitchell and Ally in the middle of the fourth row. She sighed and pulled her knees into her chest.

This was supposed to be the sweetest and best birthday a girl would ever have. For Lexy, it was half-true. She did meet her favorite band and found out the guitarist was her dad.

On the other hand, her best friend and her boyfriend had been sneaking behind her back, God knows how long. That fact crushed her heart into a million pieces and almost ruined her birthday.

"Okay, so Jack's new girlfriend is here today," Alex joked into the microphone and used his shirt to wipe the sweat from his brow.

"You dumbass. It's my new prostituite," Jack joked and turned to grin at Lexy. She rolled her eyes. She was lucky she was on Zack's side of the stage.

Zack stepped up to the microphone and said "Nah. They're both dumbasses. It's Jack's replacement for Alex." The crowd laughed at that one and Jack stepped back up.

"Hah well, it kind of is." Alex pouted at Jack and turned away from him. Lexy even laughed that time. She liked the chemistry the band had and so did the crowd.

"But seriously, she's my daughter. Zack..." Jack trailed off and gave Lexy a devilish grin. Lexy's eyes widened. She always gave that same smile when she was doing something devious...oh, dear.

Before she could get to her next thought, she was in the arms of Zack Merrick, then carefully dropped in front of Jack. Sheesh, she thought. Why did the band have to have a buff bassist?

"Ladies and the very few guys in the crowd, this is my daughter Alexys Vivienne Sherwood. Today's her 16th birthday and it hasn't been very sweet so far," Alex said.

The crowd gave a loud 'Aww' noise and Lexy caught Mitchell and Ally's eyes. They looked away, guilt in their eyes, while Lexy's death stare bore into them. Jack looked at her and cringed. Must have gotten that stare from her mother, he thought.

"So...we're here to make things sweeter!" Jack yelled and the band started playing "Poppin' Champagne". Lexy smiled and danced her way off the stage. As the band played the rest of the song and the crowd fed off their electric energy, Lexy realized this was their last song of the night.

Jack yelled into the microphone as Rian played the last few beats of the song "Happy birthday Lexy! This is what the rest of tour's gonna feel like!"

Lexy's grin fell off her face and she saw Mitchell's face peering at her. The whole tour would be a party, just like this? Unlike her father, Lexy was not a big partier.

Did she really want to go on this tour?
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah...took me long enough to write xD

Comments are still appreciated xx