Forget About Me, It's What I Deserve

Seven

*1 week later*

Lexy had made the decision to finish up the tour with the guys and had already finished 3 shows. Each show was the same thing: play, meet fans, party. And Lexy was starting to get bored. And extremely pissy.

"Can we go now?" Lexy yelled as the music blasted through the club.

As Jack passed her, he slurred "In a bit!"

"Ugh," Lexy said and sat down at one of the bar stools. She put her head in her hands and shook her head. Already, 6 different guys had hit on her, hoping to get in her pants. She refused all of them, mostly because she missed Mitchell.

To say the least, Alexys Sherwood was lonely. Her dad and his friends were always either practicing songs, playing pranks, playing actual shows, or partying. Lexy was getting tired of their lifestyle.

"What can I getcha?" the bartender asked as his eyes roamed Lexy's body.

Lexy gave an involuntary shudder. She felt like she was getting eyeraped. "Dr. Pepper, please."

"Sure thing. Oh, and I'm off in 5," the bartender winked as he passed Lexy her drink. Lexy shuddered again and wandered into the club, looking for a familiar face. As she passed through the club, random hands reached to touch her, her ass, and her boobs. For a sixteen year old, this was intimidating for Lexy. When someone grabbed her boob extremely hard, she yelped and almost cried. This was becoming too much for her.

Then, she finally saw someone. "Zack," she yelled and he turned around.

Lexy ran towards him, almost shaking, and Zack wrapped her into a hug.

"Lexy, what happened?" Zack whispered as Lexy forced herself not to cry.

"I-I-I wanna go home!" Lexy cried out, immediately feeling like a three year old.

Zack wrapped her in a tighter hug and said "Come on, let's find your dad." Lexy nodded and tears kept speeding down her cheeks.

"Jack!" Zack yelled furiously and Jack turned around.

He gave them a slurred smile and said "Hey guys." Although, he became more sober by the second as he saw the expression on Lexy's face.

"Lexy, what's wrong?" he asked softly and Lexy burst into tears again.

Zack gave him a hard glare and said "I'm gonna find the guys. Be at the bus in 5."

Jack nodded, turned to Lexy, and asked again "Alexys Vivienne Sherwood, tell me what's wrong."

"I want to go home," Lexy said softly, so softly it was almost inaudible.

Jack's eyes widened. "What did you say?"

"Did I stutter? I want to go home. I'm tired of the damn partying! I've been groped and feel nasty and used. I want to go home!" Lexy yelled and stormed out of the building.

Jack sighed and followed after her. He would do whatever she wanted, as long as she was happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah...I love this story.

Comments/critiques are love <3