Forget About Me, It's What I Deserve

Eight

*Later*

Lexy laid in her sorta-bunk and sighed. This bunk reeked of sweat and more sweat, probably the guys kicked Alex out of his bunk. She sighed again, this time caused by the night's events.

"Lexy? You wanna talk?" Alex asked as he peeked into the bunk.

Lexy stayed silent and Alex sat down on the edge of the bunk. "You know your dad cares about you, right?"

Lexy was quiet. Alex sighed. "Lexy, you know he does. He's been talking about seeing you for years."

"I know. I just hate....this," Lexy said and ran her fingers through her hair.

Alex cocked an eyebrow in confusion. "You hate what?"

"The partying, the pranks, etc. It gets pretty repetitive and I'm not a big partier," Lexy replied.

Alex laughed and patted her shoulder. "You are not your father's daughter. Well, never mind."

"Never mind what? Was he ever like me?" Lexy asked, becoming curious.

Alex nodded. "He wasn't that big of a partier in high school, but when we started playing, he started partying more."

"Okay then," Lexy said quietly.

Alex sighed. "You are so much like your mother."

"Who is my mother, by the way?" Lexy asked. There had been mentions of her mom, but that was it. Only mentions.

Alex's eyes widened. "Er...I don't know."

"Don't know who she is?" Lexy tried to help him out.

Alex shook his head. "I know who she is."

"Then tell me! Please. I know all about my dad, but nothing about my mom," Lexy begged, her eyes searching Alex's for an answer.

Alex sighed. "You better go ask your dad."

"Okay then. Can you book me a flight back to Los Angeles, please?" Lexy asked and laid back down on her pillow.

Alex raised an eyebrow and got out of the bunk. He was feeling more like her dad than Jack probably was.

Lexy sighed. If she wasn't going to have fun anymore, she wanted to go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah....this is a filler. I don't like it that much.

Comments = love <3