I Don't Want a Halo, I Just Want Your Love

Prologue

Delilah stared at the blue pen on her table. The students were doing their Math test, thus the silence. Honestly, it made her bored. She wanted some action - killing demons.

Yes, she was a Math teacher by day and a hunter by night.

She took out the newspaper from the drawer and flipped the pages open. To others, it may seem like she was reading the paper. In actual fact, she was looking for a next job either in her town - or the next.

Man brutally murdered.

She raised both her eyebrows as she continued reading the article.

Johnston McCarthy, 22 was found in an alley behind Royal Diner. Officials say that his heart was missing.........

She looked up from the paper when she heard chuckling. At the back of the class, she saw two of the cheerleaders giggling. When they noticed that she was looking at them, they kept quiet and looked at their paper.

Cheerleaders, Delilah scoffed.

She turned her attention to the paper and realized that the Royal Diner was a couple of blocks away from school. She could go take a look after school hours and hopefully not meet other hunters nearby.

This must be a werewolf's work, she thought slightly shaking her head.

She looked at the time in her watch and stood up. "Okay, time's up," she said before turning to the two cheerleaders. "Parker, Davis,I want to see the both of you after class."

::::

School hours was almost over. Just as she was to walking through the hall, she heard someone scream before it was followed by other screams. She turned and ran towards the science wing and immediately she could smell something horrible - sulphur.

She saw that one of the cheerleader - Davis - she had called earlier was hung by a rope.

She stared at the pale white face of Sandra Davis and gasped. Alice Parker was already at the corner, crying for her best friend.

Delilah quickly did what she was taught to do as a teacher when there was crisis like this. "Everybody, quickly make your way out now," she instructed, as she ushered students out of the science wing.

Other teachers who came to the incident did the same. Delilah knew what she had to do. She walked over to Alice Parker and bent down. "Come on Alice," she gently helped the shaking girl up and walked out of the classroom with her.

Police were called in and since she was the first teacher to reach the scene first - she had to go through the routine of being questioned by the police. She sat with Alice to help her through the questions though the girl seemed too be really shaken by the accident.

"Why would Sandra kill herself?" the cops asked.

Alice was staring into space, her eyes red and puffy. She didn't answer.

Alice started shaking again and Delilah knew that she couldn't answer more questions. Delilah stood up. "Do you think you can give her some time? I don't think she's in a state by which she is able to answer any questions right now." Delilah told them.

The police nodded their head and stood up. "Sure. We'll be in touch."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just the prologue. The Winchesters would be in the next chapter. ;D