I Don't Want a Halo, I Just Want Your Love

The First Dream

Five-year-old Delilah was at the passenger seat next to her Mom who was driving the car. She felt the car stopped as her Mom turned to look at her with a smile.

"Come on now, it's time to see Dad," her Mom said as she got out of the car.

Delilah got out of the car and her small feet took off running towards her Mom who was taking a long black box out from thr trunk of the car. She held her Mom's coat as they walked into a bar.

"Hey Haley," her Mom's friend, Lucas, who was a bartender greeted. He bent down to pick Delilah up. "Hey squirt." causing Delilah to giggle.

"Hey Luke. Have you seen Michael around?" her Mom asked and he shook his head.

His eyes fell to the long black box and pointed. "Is that what I think it is?" he pointed, looking excited.

Her mom nodded her head. "No matter what, the demons cannot find this, understand?"

Delilah watched as her Mom handed the box to Lucas.


She opened her eyes and realized that she had fallen asleep while watching the television last night. She turned to look at the time and noticed that she had two hours to get ready for her job.

She sighed as she walked towards the bathroom. The whole of last night, she had tried to find some clues to what had killed Sandra - but got nothing. There was no evidence that could help her in her search for the demon.

In the end, she decided to watch the television. She had no idea why she had the dream. It seemed so real. She knew her mom was friends with Lucas but she couldn't remember going to the bar where her mom and Lucas had exchanged a mysterious box. Then again, it could all be a dream.

:::

She was walking by the hall when she saw a familiar figure standing by her classroom - Dean Winchester.

She stomped towards him and pulled him into the classroom, closing the door behind her shut as she turned around to glare at him with her arms crossed.

"What the hell are you doing back here?" she hissed.

Dean smirked. "I came here to do my job," he replied.

She shook her head. "I told you. This is my town - my job."

Dean sat down at the student's chair. That was when she realized he was wearing a white polo shirt, a blue short and a long white sock that matches with the blue shoes he was wearing. She gasped when she realized what he was doing.

"That's right, sister. I'm a relief gym teahcer," he gave his one-million-dollar smirk causing her to glare at him.

"You have to be kidding me," she mumbled causing him to grunt.

"Sam and I came here to do our job," Dean stood up, walking towards her. "And we're not leaving until our job is done."

:::

Unbelievable, she thought as she walked into the teacher's lounge to see Dean talking to some teacher.

"Laila, we're going to the bar tonight with Dean. You should come join us," Daniel grinned as the teachers within a metre radius agreed.

"Don't think so," she said, faking a smile.

"Aww, come on. Don't be a wet blanket," she heard Dean say as she turn to glare at him.

He was in the middle of some of the young female teachers who was staring at him dreamily. "Yeah, Laila. It'd be fun," Daniel smiled.

Slowly, she nodded her head. She didn't agree because of Dean - she agreed because Daniel was her good friend and she needed the time out.

:::

Sam was in the motel, staring out of the window when he heard the door knocked. He walked towards the door and opened it. There stood Ruby.

He sighed in irritation as he let her walk inside. "What do you want, Ruby?" he asked, annoyed.

"Why are you staying here despite knowing that there is nothing big going on here?" she turned to him, her arms crossed.

He stared at her in disbelief. "There is something going on around here, Ruby. That's why we're staying."

"What?" she snapped. "What could be more important than trying to stop the seals from being broken?"

Sam cocked his head to the left as he frowned. "Castiel said that there is a seal that is more important and that we need to protect the key."

"A seal? Here?" she asked, a little confused. Sam nodded his head. "What seal could be more important than Lucifer's rising?"

Sam shrugged. "I don't know. He wouldn't tell us."

Ruby scoffed. "That's just great, Sam."

"What do you want me to do, Ruby? I don't know squat on why we are protecting the key for," Sam snapped.

"Why wouldn't your angel tell you anything, Sam? Why would he give you and your brother an order without a reason?"

"I'm sure Cass knows what he's doing," Sam murmured.

"I hope so too, Sam," Ruby replied, sitting next to him on the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one took so long! I'll try my best to update it as much as I can!
Comments are appreciated