I Don't Want a Halo, I Just Want Your Love

An EMF that looks like a cassette player is retard

School had just ended and Delilah had decided on searching for the demon that had killed her student. She walked by the hall - handbag by her side as she took out her EMF meter that looks like a cellphone.

"What are you doing?" a voice startled her, causing her to turn around to see Dean.

She cursed under her breath as she started walking again.

"Why are you using the phone for? Shouldn't we start looking for the son of a - "

"It's an EMF meter I made myself," she hissed because his voice was getting to loud. He mouthed an O.

"How'd you use it, exactly?" Dean tailed her from behind.

She forced herself to come to a halt as she turned and gave him the death glare. Instead of feeling anxious, he seemed amused by her actions. He gave her his one-sided smile.

Slowly, she decided that being angry with the annoying guy would only distract her from the job. "If I tell you, you promise to leave me to the job alone?"

Dean shuts one of his eyes, pursing his lips and looked up to the ceiling as though he was thinking. Knowing that he would take a long time to answer, she told him how the EMF meter works.

"This used to be my cellphone but it broke. Carrying an EMF meter around while your on the job would cause suspicion. Carrying an EMF meter that looks like a MP3 player would look stupid - "

" - Why would it be stupid?" Dean interrupted as he frowned.

She stared at him in anger but decided to shake the feeling off. "You can easily keep your MP3 in a pocket. Holding it in your hand and pointing it around looks stupid - not to mention, retarded.

She looked at him and finally grinned. "You're not one of those retards who actually builds an EMF in an MP3, are you?"

He scoffed and shrugged. "Me?" he waved her off, "Pffft. Nah. I'm not that stupid."

When she turned to look at some students walking past, Dean slapped his forehead with his hand and whispered something to himself.

She turned back to look at him - by the time, he had already regained his posture, faking a smile. "This EMF," she showed Dean her cellphone, "works like other EMFs does. The only difference is, you'll know there's a spirit through the earpiece of the phone. That way, you won't look stupid nor would it make you look suspicious."

Dean's face showed that he is actually impressed with her invention. "Nice," he gave his huge smile. "But you'll be talking to yourself, right?"

She looked speechless.

"So you will look stupid talking to yourself," Dean chuckled causing her to glare at him.

"Whatever!" she hissed and stomped out of the place.

Dean grinned as he watched her walk away. When she was out of sight, he turned towards a litter bin and took out his EMF that looked like a portable cassette player. He looked at it.

It was the same cassette player he had built for the ghost in airplanes. He shivered when he thought about that hunt. How he hate planes. He looked down at the cassette player once more before he sighed.

I hate to admit it, but she's right. Goodbye, my favorite invention.

And with that, he threw the cassette player into the bin and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. But it's meant to be this way!
Comments are appreciated! :D