I Don't Want a Halo, I Just Want Your Love

Second Dream and an irritating Dean

Delilah was playing with her favorite Barbie doll in her house while her mom was making lunch. "Delilah, wash your hands and get ready for lunch," her mom called out.

The front door opened and her father, Michael came in, his face sullen. "Daddy!" she ran up to him with open arms.

Absent-mindedly, he picked her up and kissed her forehead; walking towards the kitchen at the same time.

"How was the hunt?" her mom asked as she placed the bowl of salad on the table.

"Haley, I've got something to tell you," her dad's voice sounded serious as he ushered her mom to sit on the stool.

Michael placed Delilah on her seat and walked up to his wife, taking her hand in his. "Remember Hilary Burton?" he asked, his voice soft and gentle.

His wife looked at him with suspicious eyes. "Roger's wife, Hilary?"

He nodded his head. "I didn't want to be the one to tell this to you but -"

"Oh my God, nothing bad happened to them, right?" his wife interrupted but he shook his head, holding her shoulders as if to keep her from freaking out.

"Before Delilah was born, we were out hunting," Michael chose his words carefully. His wife kept quiet, listening intently. "It was a mistake - I should have told you."

"What happened, Michael?" his wife demanded.

Delilah started shaking. She had never seen her mom so furious before.

Michael put both of his hands in front of him as if to get ready from getting beaten by his wife. "It happened, once! I didn't know she'd get pregnan -"

"OH MY GOD, MICHAEL! How could you?" her mom screamed, standing up with fury.

Michael quickly stood up, taking steps backwards while his wife started towards him, her fists balled. "It just happened! I swear, we didn't mean for it to happen!"

Her mom started hitting her husband as tears streamed down her rosy cheeks. "I trusted you! How could you!" she fell onto her knees, weeping. Her husband bent down to take her in his big strong arms but she shoved him away. "Why are you telling me this now?"

Delilah looked at her dad's face - who seemed to be more sullen than it already was. "Hilary got pregnant with a boy - "

"Brennan?" her mom looked at her husband, with red puffy eyes as Michael nodded his head. "He's yours, isn't he?" she cried again.

"Roger was killed by the demons. I can't just leave Hilary and Brennan alone - "

"Then take care of them!" Haley hissed, standing up with such speed. She walked over to little Delilah and carried her. "And forget about us!"

"Haley, don't be like this -" Michael took his wife's arm but she jerked away.

"Stay away from me, Michael. Just stay the hell away from me," Haley warned. She stopped by the kitchen doorway - Delilah in her arms. "You'll be hearing from my lawyer soon."


Delilah opened her eyes and immediately, she realized that she had been crying. Did that really happened between her parents? She couldn't remember.

Why couldn't she remember her childhood? Why couldn't she remember her mom?

It must've been a dream. Her dad had told her that her mom had left them to be with another man. It had been her dad who have been taking care of her since she was a kid.She doesn't seem to recall a woman named Hilary or her son named Brennan.

She looked at the sidetable next to her bed. There was a photo of Michael and her - she was eighteen then - when they were having their vacation in Disneyland. They were posing with Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

That was their last vacation they had together. - before the huge fight. It looks like she has to call him up to ask him about mom.

:::::

Delilah was sitting on her chair in the teacher's lounge as she flipped through the phone book. It had been years since she had actually talked to her dad. How was she able to find him now?

"The number you have called is not -" With frustration, she slammed the phone down and rubbed her temples.

Great. Just great. He had changed his number.

"Who're you callin'?" someone startled her.

She turned and saw Dean - his face inches away from hers. She stared at him for a few seconds before pushing him away from her. "None of your damn business," she snapped as she stood up, grabbing her cup of coffee.

"Why the secrecy?" he asked, tailing her to the couch and they sat down.

Why couldn't he just leave her alone? "I'm just trying to reach my dad," she admitted, feeling worried that something might've happened to her dad.

"What's wrong with him?" Dean frowned causing her to glare at him again. "I'm just asking!" When I insisted in being quiet, "Why don't you -"

She was already one step ahead of him because she stood up, grabbing her purse and walked out the teacher's longue.

She got into her red Plymouth and someone got into the shotgun seat. She turned to see Dean looking back at her with a smirk. "What do you think you're doing?" she asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" he countered.

I shouldn't waste my energy on him, she thought and she rolled her eyes, driving out of the lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's quite short, but I promise the next one's gonna be longer!
Sam and Cas would be in the next one too!
:D

Comments are lovelyyyy!

This chapter's dedicated to Tasssshhh, Amanda, fingerprints and those who have subbed. You guys friggin' rock!