Status: Completed, sequel "Memories From Cherry Street" out!

Somebody Save Me From This Thing I Call My Life

Eleven

Ashley ran at Misty so hard she fell into the lockers. She knew she was going to get in trouble for this, but she didn't care anymore. She was so tired of letting people push her around and not doing anything about it. Maybe those bitches will leave her alone after this. She certainly hoped so because she couldn't take it anymore.

Misty tried to punch her, but she grabbed her by the head and punched her in the face repeatedly. Misty, being the pussy she was, clawed at Ashley's face with her fake nails until Ashley hit her in the stomach and got her down on the ground. A crowd had gathered by now and she could here teacher's yelling, but she didn't care. Nothing could stop her now. Misty suddenly regained some of her strength and managed to punch Ashley in the face. Well this pissed her off, so she began trying to beat her head into the hard tile floor.

She finally felt someone grab her and try to pull her away. She tried to kick Misty as she was pulled backward. She turned and saw it was her Art teacher, Mr. Victor, that was holding her back. Another teacher was helping Misty up. When Ashley saw her, she smiled out of a mixture of amusement and satisfaction. Maybe that would teach her that you can only push a person so far before you get your ass beat.

She looked around some more and saw Dylan trying not to laugh. Mr.Victor led her away and to the office where she had to explain to the principle what was going on. Well naturally, he didn't care. He told her that was "no excuse to be hitting anyone." She just rolled her eyes and asked how long she was suspended for. He told her 5 days because she did more than just bruise the girl and she could have been seriously hurt. Whatever.

When Ashley was leaving the school with her mom, she saw Misty sitting outside on a bench. There was a huge bruise on her left eye and she had many cuts on her face. She also was clamping a tissue to her nose, so she assumed it was bleeding. Misty stared as they walked by. Her mom laughed.

"THAT'S the bitch who was saying shit? Ha, well you sure as hell showed her."
Misty looked away as Ashley tried not to laugh.

As they were walking to the car, Ashley checked herself for damage. She had claw mark's on her face and a tiny bruise on her left arm, but that was all. Oh, and her fist was bleeding because she had punched Misty so hard. Ashley leaned back as they drove home, happy that she had finally stood up for herself and that she knew it was all because of him. She started to let her thoughts wonder to Dylan again, but suddenly remembered she was going to have to deal with her father once she got home. And once again, as they pulled into the driveway, she was scared to enter her own home.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you guys like it=]