Status: Completed, sequel "Memories From Cherry Street" out!

Somebody Save Me From This Thing I Call My Life

Two

Ashley woke up to the sound of her brother blasting 50 Cent. Groaning and rolling over she pulled her i-pod off the table, turning on Bring Me To Life by Evanescence, trying to block the sound out. Looking at the clock, she realized it was 6:30 and decided to get dressed.

She opened her closet, pondering on what to wear. It didn't really matter, she got made fun of regardless of what she wore. She finally pulls out a Misfits t-shirt and a pair of old, ripped up jeans and puts them on. She also put's on her plain black jacket to cover last night's work. Looking into the mirror, wishing she was prettier, she run's a brush through her jet black hair before adding eyeliner and her eyebrow ring. Before leaving her room, she slips on the only pair of shoes she owns, her black and blue Van's and grab's her i-pod. There. All done.

She take's a deep breathe before quietly walking down the stairs. To her luck, nobody is up yet, so she just closes the door quietly behind her, turn's on an old Slipknot song, and walk's the two miles to school.

Walking into school, she ignores all the kid's huddled together in groups and stations herself against a wall, blasting her music, and pulling out a notebook. She's surprised nobody has fucked with her yet, it usually start's the second she come's in the door. Suddenly, a jock looking kid comes out of nowhere and walk's by her smirking, she just ignores it, that's nothing compared to what she's used to.

"Oh great", she think's to herself as she see's the prep's and their leader, Blair, coming toward her. She just ignore's them and focus's on the picture she's drawing.

"Hey" One of them says. No answer.
"Hey, you" The girl tries again. Still, she ignores them.

"Hey i'm talking to you, you fucking trailer trash emo!" The girl kick's her.

"What the fuck do you want?" Ashley replies.

"Is it true that your mom work's at a strip club? What does she have to whore around to pay for your nasty trailer home? I mean god, look at you, you'd think you slept outside with all the dog's!", the girl was trying to hurt her feelings, but it wasn't effecting Ashley in any way. She stood up and gathered her black backpack.

"You know what? You don't know shit about my family. So why don't you just go out and wax your eyebrows or whatever the fuck you do. Just leave me alone", she said walking off to her first hour class.

The rest of the day passed quickly and soon it was last hour Art class, her favorite class of the day and the only reason she came to school at all. The bell finally rang signalling the end of class.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe=]