Status: Completed, sequel "Memories From Cherry Street" out!

Somebody Save Me From This Thing I Call My Life

Three

The next three day's passed without much incident. Her dad disappeared for two of them, so she got a little break for a wile, but as she walked into the house after another long day of school and saw his car, she suddenly grew scared. She had this strange feeling like something was going to happen.

When Ashley walked into the house, she could hear her parents arguing.

"What do you mean we don't have enough to pay the bills!" Her dad yelled.

Her mother's quiet voice responded "We just don't, okay?"

Ashley knew this was her mother's way of trying to get him to drop it before thing's turned physical, but her dad wasn't going to just let it go.

"No, that's not okay. Why the hell do you have a job, if the bill's can't be paid still"

Her mother didn't answer, just hung her head in shame.

"Answer me!" He commanded. She shook her head.

"No?" "Is that what i'm hearing? No? Fine let's teach you to have a little respect" He yelled coming toward her like he was going to hit her.

Ashley, tired of her mom getting hit over thing's that weren't even her fault, yelled out without thinking about what would happen.

"Get the fuck away from her you drunk fatass!, it's not her fault you use all of our fucking money to buy beer!"

When she saw the look on his face, she instantly regretted what she had just said. Before she could react, he ran at her, knocking her on the ground, putting his large hand's around her neck, choking her.

"STOP! STOP IT!" Her mother cried out as Ashley started to turn blue. She didn't try to fight him. She knew it would only get worse if she did. And at this point, she really didn't care if she died or not. He finally let her go and she jumped up, running up the stairs and bolting her bedroom door behind her.

Sobbing, she turned on her stereo blasting Evanescence's Going Under. She ran over to the little panel in the wall and pulled out a razor blade. Sitting down hard on the bed she brought the blade down hard on her arm pushing it in as hard as she can and dragging it across her skin. It hurt, but she didn't care. She did the same thing three times on different spots on her arm before she was satisfied. Putting the blade away, she started at the blood rushing from her arm and pulled her jacket sleeves down over it before laying down and closing her eyes.

She was so sick of this. Of being in constant pain. Whether it be physical or emotional. Of being scared of her own home that wasn't really a home in her opinion. Of being "the trailer trash girl" at school that nobody liked. She had to find a way out, if she didn't, she was either going to get killed, or end up killing herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe.

people please tell me your opinions on this.

everyone say's they love it.

but me, with my low self-esteem, think's it sucks.